Jump to content
Gothic

Request a Domus/business

Recommended Posts

Request a Domus/business.

This is where you can request a Domus or Business board for your character. 

Here are some rules and guidelines for it. 

  • It must be made for an active character or family. 
  • Remember the location of the home needs to reflect the family wealth and status. 
  • If a character gets deleted and has no family in play. The home board may be deleted. 

 

Please reply with your character's name and where you would like your character's home to be. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Request for Oriana Laecania (or the Laecanian family) in Domi Aventini please 🙂❤️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, can I get in on this too, please? Request for Lucius to have a Domus on the Esquiline, please and thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Drusus said:

Hey there, can I get in on this too, please? Request for Lucius to have a Domus on the Esquiline, please and thank you!

Hey Drusus, it is located here. 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I request a home for Titus and his family in the Domi Aventini please? 

I will have a think about where Gaius (when he is accepted) and Lucius have their homes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could Aulus have a domus in the Piscina Publica region please? (Or the Calpurnii-Praetextatii anyway)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to request a domus for Tertius Quinctilius Varus and his household in the Domi Exquilinae, please 😄 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Brian said:

Could I request a home for Titus and his family in the Domi Aventini please? 

I will have a think about where Gaius (when he is accepted) and Lucius have their homes. 

It has been added, and yep, let me know when you have worked it out for the others. 🙂 

18 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Could Aulus have a domus in the Piscina Publica region please? (Or the Calpurnii-Praetextatii anyway)

Yep, it is in the Domi Aventini Minoris. 🙂 

18 hours ago, Atrice said:

I'd like to request a domus for Tertius Quinctilius Varus and his household in the Domi Exquilinae, please 😄 

Yep, it has been added in. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to request a home (with a shop in the ground level) for Marcus Barbatius in the Subura Aventini Minoris 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been trying to figure out where best to put the White faction's stables complex... and come to the conclusion that somewhere in Trans Tiberina would probably be best. So, uh, could we have the White faction stables in Trans Tiberina, please?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a forum made originally for the stables called the Stabulum Factionum. However the RP threads is where threads for the stables and "Faction HQ" is located. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...