Gothy's plotter

Gothic

Hey hey! 

Okay, this is my plotter, and other places to hit me up for potential plots is discord or through my PMs! 

excited cat GIF

I have the following

Alaric Aetius Stilicho

Former German prince and now an Equite. He is the father of Barbara Stilicha and married to Seia Imperia. He is a former praetorian guard and a bit of a cranky butt. A lot of his family and those he is connected to is available as wanteds. 

Claudia Caesaris

Quintus Caesar is her uncle and the daughter of his sister, Lucilla and Claudius. She is a princess of Rome and is working out her place in the world. 

Claudia Gaia

Bit of a ditz, good natured, sweet and kind to everybody that she meets. Former slave who definitely married up! 

Claudia Corinthia

Angry, defensive, sadistic and the daughter of Manius Caesar. Feels her rightful position has been usurped. 

Pontia Comina

Head Vestal virgin. I would love to get more interaction with her; especially a possible love interest. 

Flavia Juliana

Married and a bit of a hermit. She lives in her villa outside Rome and rarely travels to the city of Rome itself. Daughter of Quintus Caesar's younger brother, Jullus. 

Octavius Flavius Alexander

Caesar's younger brother and his frequent advisor. Married and has fully embraced the dad jokes. Has regularly served as Consul. 

Quintus Sulpicius Rufus

Married to Cornelia Scipionis and the pair of them are in a relationship with their freedwoman, Venusiana. Who is currently available as a wanted btw. 😉 He is quiet, patient, and an apt politician. 

Turia

Cosmetics slave. Daughter of Ario (Appius A.L Albinus Ariovistus) and Vena (NPC). She is currently in a bit of a thing with her Domina. I'm open to having that NPC position filled or work something out. 

Marcus Falco

Enforcer for the Syndicate. A bit of a man-child tbh. Besties/lovers/frenemies with Calvunus. Envious of Helios' hair and isn't a fan of Oceania's wig. (Sorry Sydney I have no idea why he is so damn salty about it!)

Gaius Petronius Aquilius

Equite and writer. Merchant in the twilight years of his life who would like to write about the Romans that he meets and publish it. Essentially? He is looking for anyone willing to share their tale. 

Caius Lupus

Owns the Roman version of maccas. Knows everything and will tell you about it.

Back in Time goodness!

Flavia Lucilla Augusta

The Empress before Julia Drusilla. (Although they were friends) since she is now dead, she is only available for threads on the Back in Time board and the AU board. 

18 minutes ago, Kit said:

Ario and Turia need a thread of any description!

Oh god yes! 

Hmm... maybe a thread where they meet up to eat somewhere because she was given a day off? I could NPC her Mum in the thread, too! 

19 hours ago, Jenn said:

Claudia Caesaris will be glad that Canus is dead or perhaps one with Alaric- care for a thread?

Absolutely! 

I think either would be good. Would you prefer one with Alaric or Claudia because I am good for one with either of them. 

38 minutes ago, Gothic said:

Absolutely! 

I think either would be good. Would you prefer one with Alaric or Claudia because I am good for one with either of them. 

Hm- Alaric would have heard that his friend was sick again. He could either visit shortly before he passed or sometime after he passes. With Claudia it could be post Saturnalia visit

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 12:25 PM, Jenn said:

Hm- Alaric would have heard that his friend was sick again. He could either visit shortly before he passed or sometime after he passes. With Claudia it could be post Saturnalia visit

Excellent! I'll start something and send you the link. 😄 

3 hours ago, kitty said:

Gaia and Favian really need to meet so that he can get his flirt on with the pretty Domina. -winks

2.gif 

Sounds good to me. I won't guarantee that anything will or won't happen. Would you like to start us off? 🙂 

1 hour ago, Chevi said:

So I have absolutely no ide how to pull off a meeting, but I would be delighted if Theodorus and Pontia met 😄 Just for the contrast of personalities. But I'm also open to other plot suggestions, all of your people are great... 

@Gothic

I think Pontia would be a great choice. I'm not sure what she would think of him. 😄

We can try for some of the others afterwards if you like. 

On 4/11/2019 at 12:43 AM, Chevi said:

Pontia is great 🙂 I wonder how they could meet though. I know Vestals had special places in the Colosseum, so she might know a thing or two about the games?...

@Gothic

I don't think Pontia is so into the games. Although she would be present at them. They could meet though! 😄 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, kitty said:

Sure I'd love to start. I am just trying to figure out where they could meet. He's just been purchased Tertius and will be taken to the Ludus to begin his training as a gladiator. So where and how should they meet?

2.gif

@Gothic

It would be here;

https://www.aeternaromarpg.com/forum/98-ludi-gladiatorium

She could be there to see the gladiators and watch them train? 

Well... Aulus is back in town, and wouldn't mind meeting up with his old friend Octavius. Or he could run into Pontia - he'd be along to the Temple of Vesta or the Atrium Vestiae at some point to see if he can, maybe, finally have a chat with his sister rather than having to share things by correspondence...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Well... Aulus is back in town, and wouldn't mind meeting up with his old friend Octavius. Or he could run into Pontia - he'd be along to the Temple of Vesta or the Atrium Vestiae at some point to see if he can, maybe, finally have a chat with his sister rather than having to share things by correspondence...

Both of them are more than suitable. 😄 

Do you have any preference about which you would like to explore first? 

Annia and Caius: Because I want to see Annia eyeroll into another dimension talking to him. She's going to go find Cthulhu with that eyeroll dimension shifting. For real though, he likes gossip and she likes gossip but he is beneath her so she can't associate with him. Instead she will accidentally get stuck in conversation to find out what the lowlife knows. xD

Quintus and Annia: Aren't they married in another life? Really though a political figure on her side, she needs to play nice so she can wiggle her way into friendship and put him in her trap card pocket.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 10:31 AM, Sharpie said:

I know he's going to want to visit his sister at some point - if a man is even allowed to visit his Vestal sister, that is! Not sure if that should be a three-way thread with @AzraelGrim or not... For ease of figuring things out to start with, shall we say Aulus and Octs?

I am totally up for a threeway thread with @AzraelGrim if she is up for it. ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, Adamaris said:

Annia and Caius: Because I want to see Annia eyeroll into another dimension talking to him. She's going to go find Cthulhu with that eyeroll dimension shifting. For real though, he likes gossip and she likes gossip but he is beneath her so she can't associate with him. Instead she will accidentally get stuck in conversation to find out what the lowlife knows. xD

Quintus and Annia: Aren't they married in another life? Really though a political figure on her side, she needs to play nice so she can wiggle her way into friendship and put him in her trap card pocket.

Caius deals with more random gossip around the lower classes. He is also no nonsense, blue collar type so it would be interesting to see how he would react to her. 

With Quintus, I think that would be interesting. Especially how she is a social climber and it would be good to see them interact. 

Do you have any preference?