Sign in to follow this  
Jenn

Jenn's Plotter

Plotting is the jumping off points for character relationships- I have 3 women. Feel free to take a look

I have:

Julia Valeria

• Patrician- sold into slavery, escaped, eventually freed/restored to Patrician status by Lucilla Augusta & Magister Fluvius Stilicho
  • Former Imperial Governess- following her escape from slavery she was concealed by Lucilla in the Imperial Palace as Governess to Flavia (and Claudia/Tiberius after they were born)
  • Widowed- was married to Marcus Aburius Canus, died during the most recent Saturnalia (Dec 73 AD)

Barbara Stilicha

• Equite- Daughter of Alaric Aetius Stilicho, Germanic Prince captured and brought to Rome, Barbara brought along as incentive for him to convert
  • Wife/Mother- Married to Marcus Aelius Lentulus, mother to 2 children (Son: Marcus Minor, Daughter: Aelia Lentula

Tacita

• Slave
  • Born mute- able to hear, unable to produce speech beyond very basic sounds, communications with gestures & very basic writing
  • Hard worker- loves being in the kitchen (does not mind being alone in her tasks)
  • Current need: OWNED by Spurius Antius Claudus

Edited by Jenn
Tacita has a new owner
  • Like 1

My slaver character Spurius has just been approved. Maybe he could either be Tacita's new master, or be selling her if she's up for sale once again?

9 hours ago, Sarah said:

My slaver character Spurius has just been approved. Maybe he could either be Tacita's new master, or be selling her if she's up for sale once again?

Hey Sarah- awesome character choice 🙂 We need one of those around here. Tacita is still available for ownership- not overly picky regarding owner. Slavery is the only life she has known and because of her 'deficiencies' she has no desire to be freed.

@Sarah

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jenn said:

Hey Sarah- awesome character choice 🙂 We need one of those around here. Tacita is still available for ownership- not overly picky regarding owner. Slavery is the only life she has known and because of her 'deficiencies' she has no desire to be freed.

He's been in my head for a while, started as an NPC who sold Aeneas to Gaia and Corinthia, but I enjoyed writing him. Also I couldn't see any other slaver characters. He's not a cruel man, to him it's just a job, though he dislikes foreigners after nearly dying on a battlefield in Brittania. I think it would be fun for Tacita to become one of his house slaves; I'm sure he could see the use in a slave who doesn't speak.

@Jenn

Edited by Sarah

14 minutes ago, Sarah said:

He's been in my head for a while, started as an NPC who sold Aeneas to Gaia and Corinthia, but I enjoyed writing him. Also I couldn't see any other slaver characters. He's not a cruel man, to him it's just a job, though he dislikes foreigners after nearly dying on a battlefield in Brittania. I think it would be fun for Tacita to become one of his house slaves; I'm sure he could see the use in a slave who doesn't speak.

@Jenn

Tacita's bio

Hey Sarah- you will notice on her bio that it is accepted but unfinished as she had been purchased by Sextus Ursus Crassus who with the move to the new site was being killed off so her 'availability' is flexible. Decided to leave her 'purchase date' open- either she was sold again shortly after her time with Crassus or he never owned her at all. If she was sold again Spurius could have bought her sooner or she could have been with an NPC and switch hands to him nearer the current time (she is currently 25 years old)

@Sarah

Hey Jenn! I’m throwing a couple ideas your way. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

Oriana & Julia: Though there’s quite an age gap between the two (22 & 45), I think they might be friends, if not “friends.” Oriana is an heiress and likes associating herself with other powerful people in Rome, though the two might only be friends for the sake of being in a similar circle. They also might hate each other haha. I think they could have a good plot together. 

Oriana & Barbara: Oriana and Barbara might make good fake friends. Since they both have red hair and are Equites, they might be super friendly up front but gossip about each other behind their backs. 

7 hours ago, Sydney said:

Hey Jenn! I’m throwing a couple ideas your way. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

Oriana & Julia: Though there’s quite an age gap between the two (22 & 45), I think they might be friends, if not “friends.” Oriana is an heiress and likes associating herself with other powerful people in Rome, though the two might only be friends for the sake of being in a similar circle. They also might hate each other haha. I think they could have a good plot together. 

Oriana & Barbara: Oriana and Barbara might make good fake friends. Since they both have red hair and are Equites, they might be super friendly up front but gossip about each other behind their backs. 

Hey Sydney- I would have to think about that as both my gals realize there are all kinds of people but don't necessarily have patience for people who are petty/mean. They have both had rough lives and are at a positive place in their lives and try to avoid the negative drama associated with Rome.

Julia is recently widowed- although she isn't exactly ready to run head first down the aisle yet, she is available for marriage if the right person came along. It would need to be someone who allied with the Imperial Family as she is very supportive of the Imperials.