Sarah

Sarah's Plotter

Posted (edited)

For plottings and thread trackings for my characters.

Aeneas

Caledonian slave, training as a gladiator, owned by Claudia Corinthia. Strong, thoughtful, slow to anger, still waters run deep. Misses his wife and son, coming to terms with the fact that Rome is home now. Trying to find some new purpose in life. Could be friends with other slaves or meet people through his gladiator tournaments. Open to anything.

Tiberius Claudius Sabucius

Last son of Caesar Claudius, twin of Claudia Caesaris, nephew and adopted son of Caesar Quintus. Boy on the verge of manhood, learning what it means to be an Imperial. Varies between youthful impetuousness and the serious politician he will likely become. Looking for both friends his own age and adults he can look up to. Starting to look for political connections.

Spurius Antius Claudus

Once a legionnaire and badly injured whilst serving in Brittania, Spurius took his severence pay in slaves and is now a successful slave trader. Garrulous in public, the cost of his success has made him somewhat bitter in private. Pays the tax rather than taking a wife because he views himself as damaged goods. Walks with a distinct limp and is known as 'Claudus' - The Lame - by his peers. Open for clients, slaves, friends, business contacts, potential lover, whatever.

Spurius's Home

Alaricus Aetius Stilicho

Son of Alaric and kid brother of Barbara, enthusiastic teen who hero-worships his Dad and is determined to be a soldier, just like him! Always up for adventures and fun, tends to act first and think later, often ring-leader to his younger siblings. Looking for friends, role-models, whatever.

Edited by Sarah
  • Like 1

There will always be a connection between my Julia and Tiberius- she was his governess so has watched him grow. Not sure there is room for much of an 'interaction' exactly now that he is grown other than her enjoying watching him become the man that he is destined to be. Also, I believe there was a friendship of sorts between Julia's son (Sextus Julius Fidelis) and Tiberius. 

• Like 1

I'm up for anything Jenn, so we could definitely have Tibs visit or run into Julia!

9 minutes ago, Sarah said:

I'm up for anything Jenn, so we could definitely have Tibs visit or run into Julia!

I do plan on her continuing to visit the palace as often as she can (especially now that her hubby Canus is deceased) so perhaps she come across him there. I think Gothy and I are in the plans for a possible thread between her and Claudia. She is always open to just a check in, giving advice if asked and generally just seeing that he is doing alright.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Tracking post moved to tracking thread.

Edited by Sarah

Posted (edited)

Tracking post moved to tracking thread.

Edited by Sarah

Hey Sarah! So I have a couple options for our characters to meet/thread. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

Oriana & Tiberius: So they are both upper class, and Oriana throws a lot of parties. She's very *pretend* nice to nobles, but he might attend a party of hers. 

N'tombi & Aeneas: N'tombi owns a bar and serves anyone, whether they're slaves or royalty. He might be able to stop in for a drink if he's allowed, maybe after a gladiatorial fight or something.

Spurius & Justinia: Justinia is a slave prostitute that works at Domus Venus, but it's possible that they probably have run into each other one time or another. She was just sold, so there might've been a time when he was the one trying to sell her. 

These are very basic drafts of a thread, but let me know if you want to thread with any of these ideas! 😄 

On 4/1/2019 at 2:00 PM, Sydney said:

Hey Sarah! So I have a couple options for our characters to meet/thread. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

Oriana & Tiberius: So they are both upper class, and Oriana throws a lot of parties. She's very *pretend* nice to nobles, but he might attend a party of hers. 

N'tombi & Aeneas: N'tombi owns a bar and serves anyone, whether they're slaves or royalty. He might be able to stop in for a drink if he's allowed, maybe after a gladiatorial fight or something.

Spurius & Justinia: Justinia is a slave prostitute that works at Domus Venus, but it's possible that they probably have run into each other one time or another. She was just sold, so there might've been a time when he was the one trying to sell her. 

These are very basic drafts of a thread, but let me know if you want to thread with any of these ideas! 😄 

Hey Sydney!

I'm up for all sorts of shenanigans. I love the idea of an upper class party, maybe we could even get a few of the upper class characters attending? Tiberius would be there.

Aeneas is moving towards being allowed out, so something at the bar could be an option in the near future. Spurius could also drop into N'tombi's bar.

Spurius and Justinia could be an option. He could have sold her, he could even be a patron, I haven't really thought about what he does in his spare time yet!

@Sydney

• Like 1

Hi @Sarah!

I have a new character, Theodorus, he is a medicus for gladiators. I would love for him to meet either Aeneas (maybe he was injured in a fight, or Theo just happens to visit the ludus), or Spurius (because honestly he seems like such an interesting character). What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Chevi said:

Hi @Sarah!

I have a new character, Theodorus, he is a medicus for gladiators. I would love for him to meet either Aeneas (maybe he was injured in a fight, or Theo just happens to visit the ludus), or Spurius (because honestly he seems like such an interesting character). What do you think?

Hi @Chevi!

I'd love some more threads for Aeneas so definitely up for having him interact with Theodorus. And maybe if Spurius comes to deliver some slaves to be gladiators, Theodorus inspects them first or something?

@Sarah

I like both of those options 🙂 

Aeneas: I'd be happy to thread with him! Would you want him to have sime (minor?) injury for Theo to treat, or just have a coincidental meeting?

Spurius: That could definitely work. Theo would probably make a comment about his limp while he's at it (since he has no filter)...

On 4/8/2019 at 10:23 PM, Sarah said:

Hey Sydney!

I'm up for all sorts of shenanigans. I love the idea of an upper class party, maybe we could even get a few of the upper class characters attending? Tiberius would be there.

Aeneas is moving towards being allowed out, so something at the bar could be an option in the near future. Spurius could also drop into N'tombi's bar.

Spurius and Justinia could be an option. He could have sold her, he could even be a patron, I haven't really thought about what he does in his spare time yet!

@Sydney

The upper class party with several people would be so fun I feel like! I haven't done a thread with multiple characters on this site yet, so that should be super exciting! 

But while we're waiting on that, do you want to plot with Spurius and Justinia? I haven't really gotten to develop Justinia a whole lot yet, but I bet there could be a lot of creativity with the two of them, whether it would be in the past, present, or both. 

@Sarah

• Like 1

Aeneas and Favian need to meet. Since they are both in training to be a Gladiator, it's likely that they meet, train together and form a friendship. I'm open for anything with him.

BlankSim.gif 

@Sarah

• Like 1

Allo!

I have a few options to consider. 

For Aeneas, I have Titus who is the Imperial Client of the Dacicus Ludus. Perhaps they happen to meet or something of the sort? Titus would likely want information and to see what any potential gladiators are like, etc. It could be quite entertaining. 

For Tiberius, I have Appius who is a relative of Tiberius'. So there is a connection there. I also have Lucius who was connected through marriage to Jullus, Tiberius' uncle who married Lucius' daughter. He also wants to keep in the know with the Imperial family. Gaius is another possibility, too. Again, all for those Imperial connections. 

If you're interested, please let me know. 

Hey!

So sorry I missed this. Must remember to check plotter frequently.

Yes! All the things! I am definitely up for maintaining imperial family connections (even if I get a bit confused about who's related to whom sometimes). Also always looking for more interactions for my slave. What would you like to do?

@Brian

Posted (edited)

Depending on which one you would like to do the most. 

For Tiberius, there is Appius, who is Tiberius' mother's cousin? I think it is. I'll need to double check with @Gothic or @Anna. It is likely he would want to spend time with him. Lucius is connected to Jullus, who is Tiberius' uncle, and Lucius' daughter had children with Jullus. I don't have any particular ideas there. Gaius could easily be a bad influence on Tiberius, if you would like to see how that would turn out and Titus would probably wish to see how much he could manipulate him. 

Aeneas could definitely meet Titus. Titus would likely wish to know information on his Domina. 

Do you have any preference? 

Edited by Brian