Atrice's Plotter

Atrice

So it's time for you to read my plotter - here is a little bit of information about all my characters and what plots they might be good for, if you wish to plot with them. They are here listed after rank, with my highest ranked character (Senator) at the top and the lowest (Slave) at the bottom. I'm always open for new ideas too! Just send me a direct message here or poke me on Discord, if you want to play with any of them. Here we go!

Tertius Quinctilius Varus

Tertius is a senator, back-bencher... and a praetor in his mid 40's. He's a widower with a now 11 year old daughter and has not remarried since his wife died. He's rather bored with life at the moment, so he needs to be cheered up. Tertius likes to have control over anything and mainly his own household - and things easily turn complicated because of this. He recently freed his slave-born son Teutus and his slave Charis has given him a son, who he has recognized as his own. On top of that, his bastard son Wulfric from his brief time near Germania, has come to Rome to complicate things further. He believes he is a good and kind master to his slaves, but sometimes, he isn't. He just wants them to behave well and if they don't, he's very disappointed. Tertius has recently freed Charis and named her his wife, although technically, he can't marry his freed slave. He doesn't seem to care though.

Plot Ideas:
- Tertius has freed and married his slave. Anyone's welcome to confront him about it, in a good or a bad way
- More slaves to be played in the household. Played slaves so far are Charis and Hector, his body slave.
- Tertius is very neutral when it comes to politics, but anyone in Rome can be bought...
- His siblings and nephew and niece are also up for the taking, should anyone want to play them. Look in the Qunctilii Vari thread.

Marcus Junius Silanus

Young Marcus has just turned 18 and is more than ready for a life with wealth and influence - if he can pull himself together to go that way. Right now he lives with his step-mother, Flavia Juliana and her husband, Quintus Caecina Tusca, and their family. He is also good friends with the young Imperials at the Imperial Palace in Rome and Marcus is known to enjoy a good party. He likes going out, he likes to do what he wants and he likes wealth and luxury. He has in 77 AD joined the Viginitiviri and thus began his Course of Honor. He deals with prisons and executions as one of the college of twenty.

Plot Ideas:
- A love interest/flirt would be very welcome. Perhaps a future wife, but he's far from ready for marriage right now
- Marcus has many connections via his step-mother and his friends at the palace. Anyone connected to Imperials, he could run into - slaves, senators and their families, praetorians/guards
- Marcus' father was Decimus Junius Silanus, so anyone with connections to him in the past could meet with Marcus (his brother is currently not in Rome)
- Could probably use a proper father figure
- His body slave Silvanus is up as a wanted ad

Pinaria Gaia

Pinaria is a noble lady of a Senatorial family. She was married until last year, when her husband died in a hunting accident and she has been keeping to herself since then - it is first now that she is entering the social life of Rome again, because her brother has urged her to do that and make friends and find a new husband. She has a somewhat pessimistic outlook on life, but is otherwise mostly a warm and friendly woman. She has a secret relationship with her former body slave, Gaia Lucia.

Plot ideas:
- A new husband, obviously, or just men that might be interested
- Someone to play Gaia Lucia, she is a wanted character
- She needs friends or maybe former friends, who knew her before her husband died... but they haven't seen her much since he died
- Slaves of Publius Pinarius Natta's household, since that is where she currently lives (he's her brother)

Horatia Sosia

Sosia is a young, noble lady of a good Senatorial family. She is cousin to Horatia Justinia and Livia Justinia. She arrived in Rome in 76 AD after having spent most of her life in a countryside villa, sheltered from both other young people and especially young men. Her parents are quite strict and she's very inexperienced, but also very eager and curious to learn. She is supposed to get married soon, so she's in the market for a husband.

Plot ideas:
- Possible future husbands
- Charming men who might take advantage of her youth and inexperience
- She needs friends in Rome, both male and female
- Someone to play her body slave, Helia

Lucius Armenius Valerius

Lucius is a quite manipulative guy, who can appear charming and friendly to get what he wants. And what he wants is to make profit from anything he's doing - and to feel superior to anyone who thinks he should feel the opposite. He uses people, he enjoys playing mind games with people, he takes advantage of any situation he can and he's not afraid to go far to achieve what he wants... as long as it doesn't endanger his own person or profit.He is 52 years old, married to a woman now in her early thirties. He has three children and grew up in a brothel himself. He left Rome in 62AD and has only just returned, planning to bring his family here too, once he has established himself. So far his family is still in Hispania. Lucius owns the brothel Elysium and plans to give it a better reputation once more.

Plot ideas:
- Lucius needs bouncers and guards for his brothel, ordinary slaves, henchmen and of course prostitutes to work for him
- He is bad news for most people, although they may not suspect it at first
- He may be married, but he doesn't care and sleeps around if he wants to
- His wife, Leontia Elianilla, is a wanted character

Septima Major

Septima, sometimes called Thalia by her twin sister Septima Minor, is 16 years old and a bright and bubbly young woman. Her parents both died in the civil war over ten years ago and she has lived with her grandparents and the entire family ever since. Septima enjoys being social; she loves parties and going out and is a romantic at heart, hoping to find the perfect husband sometime in the future. And unlike her twin sister, she's becoming quite curious about boys already.

Plot Ideas: 
- Septima is looking for friends around her own age or maybe a little older
- Potential future husbands are welcome
- Could easily be manipulated by someone with ill intentions
- Septima longs for romance and love. Offer her some, with or without good intentions

Marcus Barbatius

Marcus is 30 years old and works as a barber in Rome - and he is not poor, because he knows how to do his job well. To anyone coming to him as a patron or really any stranger he has not met before, he is friendly and all smiles. He likes to make friends and likes a good cup of wine as much as anyone. But he easily makes up his mind about people and Marcus has two boxes in his mind... one for people who deserves his respect and his kindness. And one for those lesser than he, people beneith him, who should do nothing else but respect him and do as he says. He has access to sharp objects and he's not afraid to use them. And he knows that you should not go around hurting other people, so he prefers to keep this secret. Perhaps he will continue to escape justice... and perhaps he will end up in jail. It will be interesting to see what happens to this character.

Plot Ideas:
- Marcus Barbatius has been caught and is currently in jail, hoping for a trial so he won't be executed (but he will)
- Past threads with Marcus could still take place. Both with victims to him and other connections too.

Lexus Naevius Gineverus

If this name seems a little familiar, it's because Lexus is Alexius' son. The two have never met though and Lexus is now 16 years old and recently lost his mother, who was attacked by a gang in the street and lost her life because of the injuries. He now lives in the house of Oriana Laecinia, where his father also lives and Lexus works in the gardens. He's your ordinary curious, but inexperienced, teenager and easily get in trouble. He is also more thoughtful now than he used to be, after he lost his mother. He's also nice and polite though and just wants to make people around him feel good. Lexus tends to be a bit awkward around girls.

Plot Ideas: 
- Although he has now met his father, he is still interested in learning about him from others
- Lexus is curious and openminded and talks a lot... some could see that as being nosy and he'll get in trouble
- Friends at his own age are welcome
- A first love and a proper first kiss (perhaps to be Septima Minor)
- Someone to guide him in life (Alexius is many things, but he will not be a good and proper teacher)

Lucius Antonius Alexius

Alexius was born in Germania, captured by raiding barbarians and sold to Rome as a slave when he was 7. Back then, he was known as Lexus. When he was 15, he became a gladiator and became rather famours. In his mid-twenties, he was freed and made a lanista. Eventually he left Rome to return to Germania, but it wasn't all that he hoped, so he has come back to Rome. He is 40 years old now and lives in a flat with his son Lexus. He works as the head guard at Teutus Quinctilius Varus' warehouse and also takes odd jobs as bodyguard if someone wants that. 

Plot Ideas:
- Old and new lovers are always welcome for Alexius. His list is here: Alexius' Special Tracker
- Alexius is currently in love with Calpurnia
Praetextata 
- He likes to get drunk and likes a good brawl... could get in trouble with that
- Old and new friends are also welcome
- He has a wanted ad for his sister Amalia, whom he's been looking for ever since they were separated as kids. 
- Alexius actually does long to settle down with someone. Find his one true love?

Manius Rutilius Gallus

Manius was born and raised in Rome as an ordinary Plebian. When he was young, he worked at the slave market and married and had a child. They were murdered when his son was 2 years old, due to Manius owing debts for gambling. After this incident, he gave himself over to slavery and he's been feeling more or less miserable since. He had three different owners as a slave, the last one being Manius Rutilius Cyprianus, the infamous dictator, who is now dead (by execution). Cyprianus freed Manius, who married fellow former slave and freedwoman Salacia and they lived as happily as possible for 15 years. Salacia however disappeared during the earthquake and is presumed dead. Manius is currently employed by Spurius Antius Claudus at the slave market, where he guards the slaves to be sold. He has a strong sense of what's right and wrong and will act upon this. He enjoys pain and may pick fights just to get beaten up - because he believes he deserves and because he likes it, but he'd never admit that to anyone.

Plot Ideas:
- Anyone coming into contact with Spurius or is just at the slave market can meet him

- Manius holds grudges against anyone who has harmed anyone he cared about in the past
- Slaves may have come across him during his many years working at the slave market
- A lover or maybe even more, although he is afraid to marry, since he already lost two wives. He believes he's bad luck to wives.
- Someone who may hurt him. His son and wife were murdered in the past by the Servian Collegium because he owed them coin. They could get him in trouble again.

Wulfric of the Chatti

Wulfric was born in Germania, his mother a princess and for many years, he believed his mother's husband was his father. But after said father's death, his mother Frieda revealed the truth... Wulfric's father is actually Tertius Quinctilius Varus and she wanted Wulfric to find him. This is why Wulfric now, at the age of 23, has arrived in Rome, searching for knowledge about his father and his father's people. Wulfric is generally a friendly and outgoing man, he prefers to talk rather than fight (but he can fight) - but he can also be rather stubborn if he believes he's right about something. A trait he may have inherited from his father. He looks quite a lot like Tertius and anyone meeting him and knowing Tertius will pick up the resemblance between the two. Wulfric will eventually find his father, but not too soon.

Plot ideas:
- Any foreigners, especially of Germania, could come into contact with Wulfric
- He won't like the thought of his people being enslaved in Rome, so he may actually try and get some free
- Wulfric may also meet someone to love and/or marry in Rome
- He does not exactly hate the Romans, but he will most likely be a bit defensive towards them

Cynane

Cynane has been a slave in Rome for over 10 years now. She's a war captive from Britannia and originally comes from the Brigantes tribe. She spent most of her years in Rome as a gladiatrix, but the last two years she has been a personal bodyguard to the imperial princess, Claudia Caesaris - secretly training the princess and Cynane feels very strongly for her, a strange mix of protectiveness and deep care - perhaps there are even romantic feelings involved. Cynane does not always speak much, because when she does, she speaks her mind. She is a very skilled warrior who takes her job seriously; she does not trust people easily though. She can use anything from friends to enemies and lovers of course.

Plot Ideas: 
- She's bicurious, meaning her lovers so far have been men, but few were by her choice
- She has a crush of sorts on her mistress, Claudia Caesaris
- Anyone connected to the Imperial family could run into her
- Anyone she might have met during the last 10 years she spent in Rome, she must have met a lot of people
- She has a longing for freedom and still dislikes most Romans
- I have a wanted ad for a Lover for Cynane because she deserves some love and romance in her life

Helios

Helios is a slave and prostitute working at the Domus Venus, where he's been for over 10 years. He also functions as a spy for his mistress (and other people who will pay for it) and often takes senators and wealthy Romans to his bed, to lure out secrets. He claims he's accepted life as a slave and does not want anything out of life, but secretly of course, he does want that. Lately he has had a desire for freedom and will try and buy himself free. He enjoys working as a spy and will happily buy and sell secrets, also for his own gain.

Plot Ideas: 
- People Helios can meet and talk to to gain secrets and information
--- These could be returning patrons/lovers at the brothel, but also people everywhere else in Rome
--- Helios so far has secrets/info about Oriana Laecania, Alexius, Nymphias, Charis, Teutus, Hector and Tertius Quinctilius Varus
- An actual real friend
- His job as a spy could get him into trouble if he found out secrets about someone really important
- Fellow slaves/whores/guards at the brothel 
- He has a secret and unrequited crush on a bouncer in the Domus Venus (Marcus Falco)
- He has also managed to seduce Nymphias, sister of Charis and may have feelings for her

Caeso

Caeso is 25 years old and was born as a slave in Rome and has always lived here. He is a charioteer for the Green racing team and passionate about it. He is known to be good at calculating his next move in the races and in general and he is also the mastermind behind some sabotage against the other teams. He has a strategic and retentive mind and memory and is easily bored. Usually he is in a good or at least content mood, but he can lose his temper if something does not go the way he wants to. He is not really a romantic type, nor is he a womanizing type, as he is turned on and attracted to intelligence rather than looks and appearance. 

Plot Ideas:
- Rivals (or frenemies) among the other racing teams
- Someone who will bore him immensely - or the opposite
- Someone whom he will get along with, but he finds out they root for the other team
- A friend or even a lover who is clever enough to catch his interest
- His brother Gaius, 22, will be made into a wanted soon. He is nothing like Caeso though.

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gothic said:

We have quite a few going already although I would love something between Claudia and Cynene! We could have one where she was given to Claudia or one in the current day. 😄 

A thread with where Cynane was given to Claudia would be great - see how they meet and interact with each other. Octavius would have to present too, at least to begin with, if he was the one who picked Cynane up 😄

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Atrice said:

A thread with where Cynane was given to Claudia would be great - see how they meet and interact with each other. Octavius would have to present too, at least to begin with, if he was the one who picked Cynane up 😄

Sounds good to me. I will start it and send you the link! 😄 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sarah said:

I'm wondering whether we might be able to get Aeneas and Cynane to meet, if you'd be interested? Somehow...

Of course, that makes sense - they might know each other from back when she was a gladiator? Might even have some history together 🙂 I'll think about how getting them to meet... 

• Like 1

Not sure which ones would work best. Thought I would give it a shot. 

I think Lucius would probably not appreciate meeting many of your characters due to his personality. Although that could be a lot of fun. I imagine he would be quite scandalised by Cynane! 

Appius on the other hand would be interested in meeting with Alexius, your former gladiator. Maybe he was a fan of his back in the day? I think Appius would also be a good candidate to speak to Varus. 

Let me know if you are interested. 

Hello Brian, I'd love to play with your characters 🙂

Lucius and Cynane could be interesting - characters clashing because they're different can be a lot of fun. Cynane actually has an open thread if you're interested in joining that one 🙂

Alexius can always use more action, so he'd be happy to meet Appius... especially if Appius is a former fan of his. I think Alexius would love talking about old days. Then we just have to work out how they'll meet each other...

Tertius can actually meet both your Appius and Lucius - they're all senators, after all. Lucius and Tertius are also both widowers, so they have that in common. But it's up to you, what you think would be most interesting to set up. I can also have Tertius start a thread for you and you decide which character would most likely join. Let me know what you think 🙂

I have by the way an entirely new character, Helenus, who works as a slave in one of the public baths. So if any of your characters would like to meet him, there's lots of chances for that to happen... 

@Brian

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Atrice said:

Hello Brian, I'd love to play with your characters 🙂

Lucius and Cynane could be interesting - characters clashing because they're different can be a lot of fun. Cynane actually has an open thread if you're interested in joining that one 🙂

Alexius can always use more action, so he'd be happy to meet Appius... especially if Appius is a former fan of his. I think Alexius would love talking about old days. Then we just have to work out how they'll meet each other...

Tertius can actually meet both your Appius and Lucius - they're all senators, after all. Lucius and Tertius are also both widowers, so they have that in common. But it's up to you, what you think would be most interesting to set up. I can also have Tertius start a thread for you and you decide which character would most likely join. Let me know what you think 🙂

I have by the way an entirely new character, Helenus, who works as a slave in one of the public baths. So if any of your characters would like to meet him, there's lots of chances for that to happen... 

@Brian

Hello @Atrice,

Excellent! 

I saw the open thread and I think that would be a perfect opening for them to meet. Cynane would be a shock. 

Excellent, Appius would likely be happy about meeting him and speaking to his favourite gladiator. If there meeting goes well, he could introduce his son to Alexius and there are a lot of possibilities. Appius might go to watch the gladiators train and they see each other? Perhaps Alexius overhears him telling his son about him? 

That is true about Tertius. Both of them work. I would be most grateful if you started us off. I think Lucius and Tertius would be a good choice to start off with. 

Helenus looks quite mischievous! I think he would be better suited to my character, Gaius when I get him complete. 

I hope to reply to your open thread today. 

8 hours ago, Brian said:

Hello @Atrice,

Excellent! 

I saw the open thread and I think that would be a perfect opening for them to meet. Cynane would be a shock. 

Excellent, Appius would likely be happy about meeting him and speaking to his favourite gladiator. If there meeting goes well, he could introduce his son to Alexius and there are a lot of possibilities. Appius might go to watch the gladiators train and they see each other? Perhaps Alexius overhears him telling his son about him? 

That is true about Tertius. Both of them work. I would be most grateful if you started us off. I think Lucius and Tertius would be a good choice to start off with. 

Helenus looks quite mischievous! I think he would be better suited to my character, Gaius when I get him complete. 

I hope to reply to your open thread today. 

I'll look forwards to seeing your post to Cynane, I think this will be very interesting 😛

The idea for Appius and Alexius also sounds like a great idea, with them meeting as the gladiators train. Would you start the thread? Then I will set one up for Tertius and Lucius. I'm thinking they may meet at a random social event/party, if that sounds good with you - or do you have another idea?

@Brian

15 hours ago, Atrice said:

I'll look forwards to seeing your post to Cynane, I think this will be very interesting 😛

The idea for Appius and Alexius also sounds like a great idea, with them meeting as the gladiators train. Would you start the thread? Then I will set one up for Tertius and Lucius. I'm thinking they may meet at a random social event/party, if that sounds good with you - or do you have another idea?

@Brian

Sounds like a plan. I will reply with the link to the Appius and Alexius thread. 

Cheers for starting the other one, Atrice. 🙂 

Hello, @Atrice! I'm new, and I'm currently only writing Rukia Agda, a young foreign healer and mid-wife that's struggling a bit with her new life in Roma. I thought I'd think up a few ideas on how Rukia could meet some of your characters.

Cynane - Cynane arrival to Rome was possibly far more traumatic than Rukia's, so I'd imagine she'd foster a ton of respect towards her if she got to meet her. Seeing as Rukia is also a bit soft-spoken, it might prove difficult for these two to become too close, unless Cynane is fine with the mundane life of a healer (I doubt it). Instead, I think she'd definitely be interested in how she became a gladiatrix and then a bodyguard, a life for more interesting and miles away from her own scope of reality. The only weapon she knows how to use is a little knife her mother gifted her before arriving here, so she'd definitely be somewhat curious of her. Not to mention, that Rukia's services as a 'backdoor healer' are pretty cheap, and she serves a lot of lower-class folks. Mind you, I'm sure Cynane probably has better doctors at her disposal, but it's an idea!

Helenus - I don't know what's the protocol for lower-class folks, particularly women, entering the baths may be. I do know there were separate sections, so I doubt she'd probably interact with him in that way, but she does have/wear a few things that might be pretty enough to steal. On her neck, she wears a gold pendant with raw opal at the end. She only takes it off during bedtime, and bathing, but she tries to keep it close since it's the only thing she has of her father. Losing it, or having it stolen would be a nightmare for her. And if she catches him, well, that wouldn't be good for him, either. I'd imagine she take pity on him, not wanting to make life worse than it is, and would offer the rings in her ears, instead. If not, and if he's ever allowed to wander outside of the baths, there still could be a chance for them to meet on more or less friendly terms, not to mention the nature of her work as a healer. A lot of lower class folks, and some slaves, go to her for help. One of her customers could even be a part of the gangs he runs with, unbeknownst to her.

Lexus - A typical teenager, he probably gets babied and fussed over enough by his own mother, but don't be surprised if Rukia is just as protective. It's sort of her thing, as a midwife, and a makeshift caretaker of a gaggle of her own nieces and nephews. Any young person that crosses her path just has to face the inevitability of her wanting to feed and clothe you. She means well, of course. She just wants folks, and especially children and teens, to be safe. I don't know exactly what crowds he may associate himself with, but I'd imagine she's probably helped his mother out with things ranging from a sprain to an illness.

• Like 1

Hello @Bee Bee and welcome! I'd love to play with your character and you have some great ideas 🙂

Cynane&Rukia
They're not exactly alike when it comes to personalities, but that just makes room for interesting threads I think. Maybe Rukia could come to the palace to have a look at some other (NPC) slave who's hurt or in need of other care from a healer or midwife - and Cynane is also around to make sure Rukia gets to the right place and all that. Else they could also meet out and about in town. Cynane isn't too fond of Rome and the Romans or being a slave/gladiatrix, but she likes being a bodyguard. How much she'll want to talk about it to a stranger, we'll see 😛

Helenus&Rukia
Well Helenus could steal her necklace, maybe he knows how to sneak into the women's section to check out their stuff. So we could do that plot, although of course he may be looking through her stuff while she's actually returning from the bath to get dressed... so that's how she'll find out. I guess he does have free time too sometimes, so they could also meet in town. He's not really a bad guy (at least he does not think so), he just does not have a choice, poor guy.

Lexus&Rukia
With these two I'm thinking he may be out on the streets and gets injured/hurt somehow and is far from home - so Rukia will have to tend to him. Lexus can interact with any type of people, he's a plebe himself and his mother a freedwoman. He sometimes works for the better classes as a servant, but he's got no real direction in his life just yet. And I'd love more plots with him, so this would be fun 🙂

So which idea are you most interested in getting started in the first round? 

• Like 1

Awesome, @Atrice! I was thinking of either starting with either Cynane or Helenus, since he already has an opener out! I guess it all matters with what you want, but I can always make a new thread! 

Edited by Bee Bee
  • Like 1

Can't believe it took me so long to post here!

Right, so I can see opportunities for interaction between Clio and Alexius if he were to visit the ludus of her household or eventually become one of its gladiators. Her domina is quite protective of her and Clio isn't much for small talk, may even come across as stuck-up. She'd be a hard nut to crack, but Alexius is welcome to try!

Helenus would also be easy to come across with. Clio could accompany her mistress to the baths or go alone, and although she is not personally a part of the Roman underworld, her household seems to deal in unsavoury affairs in addition to the more public front of the ludus.

At the moment I don't have any concrete ideas for threads, but am all ears to your sugegstions 🙂

Hello @Liv 😄

Alexius/Clio
At the moment I don't see Alexius returning to being a gladiator, but you never know what the future holds. He is however already meeting Clio's owner, Annia Comna, so he could maybe also visit the ludus sometime and run into Clio. And since he hits on anything pretty with two legs, I'm sure he'd love to attempt with her too. He's not afraid of a challenge 😛

Helenus/Clio
Helenus mostly takes care of the male bathers, but he also sometimes sneaks into the women's section, mostly because he also has contacts among the female bath slaves and sometimes he'll steal from their stuff too. If Clio's owner visits the baths and leaves some precious belongings (for Helenus to steal) and Clio behind for some reason, they could maybe meet that way. Maybe Clio is left to guard her domina's belongings, because it is well known that the bath slaves sometimes steal? 😉

Right now I think it might be easiest to start out with Helenus and Clio and then if Alexius tries to get closer to Annia Comna, he can eventually meet Clio.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Atrice said:

Hello @Liv 😄

Alexius/Clio
At the moment I don't see Alexius returning to being a gladiator, but you never know what the future holds. He is however already meeting Clio's owner, Annia Comna, so he could maybe also visit the ludus sometime and run into Clio. And since he hits on anything pretty with two legs, I'm sure he'd love to attempt with her too. He's not afraid of a challenge 😛

Helenus/Clio
Helenus mostly takes care of the male bathers, but he also sometimes sneaks into the women's section, mostly because he also has contacts among the female bath slaves and sometimes he'll steal from their stuff too. If Clio's owner visits the baths and leaves some precious belongings (for Helenus to steal) and Clio behind for some reason, they could maybe meet that way. Maybe Clio is left to guard her domina's belongings, because it is well known that the bath slaves sometimes steal? 😉

Right now I think it might be easiest to start out with Helenus and Clio and then if Alexius tries to get closer to Annia Comna, he can eventually meet Clio.

Agree with everything you said! Clio would definitely keep a watchful eye over Annia's belongings and try to scare away potential thieves. Would you like to start a thread or should I?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liv said:

Agree with everything you said! Clio would definitely keep a watchful eye over Annia's belongings and try to scare away potential thieves. Would you like to start a thread or should I?

If you'd like to start the thread, you're very welcome to. Else I can start it tomorrow, if you can wait for that 😄

Hehe, you know I'd love to throw Charis at Cynae! *'Rule Britannia' plays somewhere in the distance...* Maybe Tertius lets her out after a few weeks and she gets lost? I can imagine she's probably freaking out they're going to assume she's running away, and she struggles to ask for directions because her Latin is so poor when your Cynae could overhear her accent (or her swearing under her breath in her own dialect...) 

Hi @Atrice! I can't get on Discord from my phone, but I'm ready to thread with our gladiatrices if you want to make a starter 🙂 Thessala might get tasked with training a newbie, or they might be ordered to prepare for a fight. Or they might just start straight with a fight  😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chevi said:

Hi @Atrice! I can't get on Discord from my phone, but I'm ready to thread with our gladiatrices if you want to make a starter 🙂 Thessala might get tasked with training a newbie, or they might be ordered to prepare for a fight. Or they might just start straight with a fight  😄

We definitely need to set up Rana and Thessela 😄 I'm thinking Thessala gets to train the newbie 😛

• Like 1