Atrice's Plotter

Atrice

My plotter has been updated, added Septima Major to the list - please come play with her and all the rest of course 😄

especially Marcus Barbatius and Septima Major would like plots, since they're the newest... but plot with any of my chars of course 😉 

@Atrice

Germanus has been accepted.  Therefore, let's have some sick fun with Germanus and Marcus.  I'm sure Germanus got used to being flogged so Marcus really surprised him by cutting him.  But he was able to deal with the pain.  He was fine until he saw his blood and then he fainted.  He refuses to accept being a slave.  

Edited by Meilekh

On 2/24/2020 at 2:06 AM, Meilekh said:

@Atrice

Germanus has been accepted.  Therefore, let's have some sick fun with Germanus and Marcus.  I'm sure Germanus got used to being flogged so Marcus really surprised him by cutting him.  But he was able to deal with the pain.  He was fine until he saw his blood and then he fainted.  He refuses to accept being a slave.  

That sounds great, I agree, let's get something started with these two weird characters 🙂  

Hello @Atrice, just throwing Gaius at you to form a potential few connections!

The first one that stands out is Gaius & Lucius which could make for a fun pairing. Both are of a lower social status, and both of them are guards (enforcers and mercenaries, oh my)

- He likes to get drunk and likes a good brawl... could get in trouble with that
- Old and new friends are also welcome

In particular caught my eye - which by all means Gaius should not be getting into brawls but I could see the two having met perhaps in a brawl when they were protecting their charges and sort of developing some sort of mutual respect for one another, the both of them getting into trouble and having to find their way out of it and forging a friendship out of that perhaps could also be another good way?