Gil

Gil's plotter

Posted (edited)

Hi! I hate doing these because I can't think of what to propose for threads or plots. I do much better if you can catch me on Discord 😄 But for now I'll just let people know who I have that are open for threads and plots.

PHAEDO

A young male slave who is currently a prostitute at the Domus Venus

CALVUNUS

A thug who is also like a bouncer at the Venus:

GAIUS

A 15 year old Equites whose family hails from North Africa. They are very successful merchants and he has been adopted by his grandfather to be his heir.

TITUS

My one bigwig 😄 He is Caesar's second cousin (his grandfather and Quintus' father were brothers), recently returned to Rome from Dacia. Long military history, and other political appointments all over the empire. Currently appointed to be Praetor Urbanus.

CAIA

My one and only lady here. Caia is a plebian daughter of a street food vendor. She is 20, single, with no thoughts of marriage, seemingly content to be her dad's right hand helper, since her mom passed away 4 years ago.

TAMM

Also known as Ursus (Tamm was his Gaulish birth name). He was a condemned youth who survived the arena in Gaul, and was then trained to be a gladiator. Eventually he came to Rome, where he won his freedom. For nigh on 30 years he has been a trainer of gladiators at the Ludus Gallicus.

If you want to plot something, leave a post here OR catch me on Discord.

🙂

Edited by Gil
  • Like 1

close up flirting GIF

I think a thread between Phaedo and Marcus could be a lot of fun. Or maybe even Gaia and Phaedo? Let me know either way. 😄 

Updated this to include my new guys Gaius and Titus 🙂

Hi @Gil!

I think my new medicus meeting Calvunus could be fun. His name is Theodorus and he is a veteran, currently a physician for gladiators. They could meet with or without involving a medical issue 😄 I think their personalities would clash wonderfully. 

Phaedo and Favian need to meet. He will be spending most of his time at the Ludus so I don't know how they'd meet unless for some reason Phaedo goes there. Maybe to watch the new gladiators train? I'm open to any ideas on that and look forward to threading with you.

4.gif

@Gil

Yes Phaedo and Favian must meet somehow and discover the mystery of their being cousins! I am actually bringing Phaedo to the arena, along with my Calvunus, in a thread with Chevi's medicus Theodorus. So I hoped that would be a plot device to at least have Phaedo near by and somehow encounter Favian. I'll try to catch you on discord and we can figure something out 🙂

@kitty

Aulus has recently returned to Rome from Gallia - pretty sure he'd love to meet up with Titus for a friendly catch-up on everything...

Bumping because I just added my new Doctores secutorum (trainer of secutores[a type of gladiator]) Tamm aka Ursus

Hey Gil! I know we've plotted before but I'm gonna throw a character at you because they'd probably interact! 😄

So I have Justinia, who's a slave prostitute at Venus and is recently new. So! We could totally plot her and Phaedo or her and Calvenus, or even both! I wanted to throw her out there because they seem like they'd definitely run into each other since they all work in the Venus. 

If you have any ideas, let me know 🙂 

Hey @Gil!

I've just picked up Vibia, who is also a lover of Marcus, so would love to have her thread with Calvunus - I'd be v intrigued to see how they took one another. Equally, she's in the Domus Venus, so a thread with Phaedo would work!