Lou

Lou's Plotter

Oppia Nitra

Related image tumblr_oa8xigfr2a1qa3emao2_400.gif

Gang leader of the Mandatum

25 || Married || Bisexual

About

Although she may not look like it, Oppia is the leader of the Mandatum, one of the many gangs in Rome. Motherly, although she has no children, Oppia leads her gang in a way that its members are her family. She is kind but firm, and if needed, she will show tough love.  She can come across quiet and even meek, but she is far from it. 

Friends

While she tends to be nice to everyone, including her enemies, Oppia keeps her circle relatively small in terms of actual friends and confidants. I'd love for her to have a few friends around and maybe a few from before became the leader of the gang. 

Enemies

Oppia has made several enemies. Members of the Syndicate are probably top of the enemies list, but she'd happily take anyone who wants to switch and join her little family. She may have made enemies within the gang when she took over control. 

Lovers

Oppia is married but is not in love with her husband. She rarely ever joins him in bed and sees him more as a business partner. I am open to the idea of lovers of both sexes. She does like to unwind by brushing someone's hair. 

Other 

Looking for plots of all sorts. Will add plot ideas later. 

Tracker

• Like 1

Omg yes!

happy joy GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I have Marcus Falco who is part of the Syndicate so that may not go down so well. I'm not sure how they would meet without going into each other's "turf". The only other character I can see her meeting is Gaius; who is writing the Secret History of the Romans and wants to learn everyone's story. I think that Oppia's would be pretty interesting, and quite fun to do. 😄

Let me know if you have any ideas for them or the other characters.

Marcus Falco & Oppia Nitra - Yeah probably not the best idea for them to meet in the present time, but if you want to thread them, we could always do a past thread from before the Mandatum split from the Syndicate. 

Gaius & Oppia - Oooo that would be interesting. Oppia would love to meet Gaius and answer any questions he might have.  

I shall ponder on other ideas for your other characters as well. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 7:16 AM, Lou said:

Gaius & Oppia - Oooo that would be interesting. Oppia would love to meet Gaius and answer any questions he might have.  

I think this will be a lot of fun. Do you want to start it or shall I? 😄 

Hey Lou! I have a character that might interact with Oppia. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

N'tombi & Oppia: N'tombi owns a tavern and is very loyal to her customers. It might be possible that Oppia might be a regular there, as N'tombi accepts anyone into her tavern as long as they don't cause trouble. They also might be occasional lovers, as N'tombi doesn't mind having someone in her bed every so often though she's still in love with her ex. They also might just be good friends where Oppia might get a discount at her tavern. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 5:51 AM, Gothic said:

I think this will be a lot of fun. Do you want to start it or shall I? 😄 

I can get something up tonight if you want.  Would he stop by Oppia's house/wherever she conducts business? She'd offer him lots of food and drink/ 🙂 

13 hours ago, Sydney said:

Hey Lou! I have a character that might interact with Oppia. If you have any ideas, let me know! 

N'tombi & Oppia: N'tombi owns a tavern and is very loyal to her customers. It might be possible that Oppia might be a regular there, as N'tombi accepts anyone into her tavern as long as they don't cause trouble. They also might be occasional lovers, as N'tombi doesn't mind having someone in her bed every so often though she's still in love with her ex. They also might just be good friends where Oppia might get a discount at her tavern. 

ooooooo  love your ideas! I can see Oppia being a regular there, especially since N'tombi is a woman running a business. GIRL POWER!!!  Oppia wouldn't mind being sharing N'tombi's bed on occasion. It can be low key and casual. But anyways, I'd love to explore some sort of relationship with Oppia and N'tombi. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I can get something up tonight if you want.  Would he stop by Oppia's house/wherever she conducts business? She'd offer him lots of food and drink/ 🙂 

Yep, wherever you like. This is going to be fun! 😄 

6 hours ago, Gothic said:

Yep, wherever you like. This is going to be fun! 😄 

Awesomeness 👍 It will be tons of fun

• Like 1

Hey Lou! 

I have been eyeing Oppia for a while, but my first character moves around less freely in the city. My new medicus, however, has an easier time meeting people 🙂 He is generally friendly and fairly new in Rome (also, kinda broke). He works as a medicus for gladiators at the Ludus Magnus, but I bet he is willing to help in any sort of a medical situation if needed, and he won't ask many questions 😄 

@Lou

On 4/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, Lou said:

ooooooo  love your ideas! I can see Oppia being a regular there, especially since N'tombi is a woman running a business. GIRL POWER!!!  Oppia wouldn't mind being sharing N'tombi's bed on occasion. It can be low key and casual. But anyways, I'd love to explore some sort of relationship with Oppia and N'tombi. 

Hey Lou! Sorry for the late reply. That sounds good to me! Do you want to thread or should I? 😄 

@Lou

Hello @Lou

Not sure if you are into some potential conflict but our two gang leaders could meet. Titus is the gang leader of the Wolves of Rome. Maybe they could be in talks or see how things go between them?