Tori's Plotter

Tori

Hi I'm Tori and these are my characters!

happy cat GIF

Marcus Aemilius Scaurus Alexander
app can be found here

The youngest of the Alexander brothers and most often the one that gets shadowed by the glory of the others.
To those who don't know him, he's seen as quiet and serious, but those that do will find a young man with a sense of humor
and a loyal friend. He's happily married and a father of three, and tends to dote on his wife and children,
along with spoiling his nieces and nephews that still allow him to do so.

What is he looking for?

Plots with family, friends, allies, enemies and all that. He's pretty much open for anything!

MORE CHARACTERS TO COME!

• Like 1

Omg yes! 

I have the following characters who would be good to thread with him.

uh huh yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Octavius

I would love to have a thread between the two brothers. Not sure about specifics. 

Claudia

I think it would be interesting to see how she related to her uncle. I'm not sure how much interaction the pair of them have had over the years. 

Alternatively, I have Pontia, the head of the Vestals and Quintus, who is married to his cousin who is a Senator. 

• Like 1

Hey Tori! I have a character that might possibly interact with Marcus--let me know if you have any ideas.

Oriana & Marcus: Oriana is a high-class heiress who wants to meet and be in the circle of everyone that's important. She loves conversing with people and getting people to spill their secrets, though she's subtle about it. She'd definitely want to get on Marcus' good side. She throws a lot of parties that are exclusive to the people that are most important in Rome. Maybe their allies/friends? Because they'd probably at least know of each other, if not already be acquaintances or friends. 

• Like 1

Hello Tori, I come to offer you a few ideas!

Pinaria Gaia is the currently unmarried (widowed) sister of Marcus' wife. She is a little bit jealous that her sister landed such a good marriage with such an important man, so I think it could be interesting to see how they will interact with each other. 

Marcus Junius Silanus is the step-son of Flavia Juliana, daughter of Jullus, so they might know each other too - from family events and so on. Marcus is something of a brat and it could be fun to see what Marcus would think of him 😄

You are of course also very welcome to take a look at my plotter to see if you get any other ideas 🙂

• Like 1

@Atrice I think he would have a good relationship with his sisters in law, knowing they are important to Lu. He's very much the kind of husband who believes in happy wife, happy life, lol. Though he might not be aware of the jealousy that is there from them, he just honored his mother's dying wish to marry back into the family. As for Marcus, Alexander is much the bridge between the older and younger generations, and he's close to his nephews so if Marcus is among the friends of his nephews he'd be friendly with them. (he's also very use to brats, his wife is one, lol. said affectionately. so he'd be completely unphased by it.)

• Like 1