Brian's plotter.

Brian

Hello gang,

I am Brian and I am looking for plots with my characters, No specific plots I am looking for; wanting to see how things go and try to find my place in AeRo. 

I am rusty when it comes to forum rp. I apologize. It has been over 10 years since I last played on forums. 

Lucius.

He is a Senator and is connected to the Imperial family through his late sister's marriage to Jullus. He is a Senator of Rome.

• He is currently widowed. Maybe something there? 
  • Not so good with this. 
  • Albina, his favourite slave is available and it would be interesting to see how they relate to each other. 
  • His son, Lucius Minor, is available too. 

Appius,

he is a Senator and is married to Horatia. I am looking for plots and threads for him, too. He is fond of the games and is pretty social/chatty with people around him. 

• Alternatively, anything Senate related. 
  • Family stuff is good too. 

Titus,

He is the Imperial client for the Ludus Dacicus and is the gang leader for the Wolves of Roma. They are involved in the races and rigging things. 

• Anything with gladiators. 
  • Anything gang related. 
  • Numeria, his Mistress, is still available as a canon and there are several wanteds associated with the Ludus and the gang. 

Gaius,

A Senator who wishes he could return to the battlefield. He is still incredibly new so I need to put him out there and get him involved. 

• Potential friends and maybe a rival. 
  • He is a bit of a playboy. So I imagine he will be going to the Domus Venus sometime soon. 
  • He is also unmarried. So a connection with another noble family would be interesting. 

Hope to RP with you all soon, cheers!

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Hey Brian! I have a character that might interact with Lucius. Let me know if you have any ideas! 

Oriana & Lucius: Oriana is also (happily) widowed and an heiress. She only associates with Rome’s most best and powerful, so I think they would definitely know of each other! She throws parties a lot, and they might have known each other for a while. She’s pretty cunning and ambitious, so they might get along. They could be friends or allies. 

Edited by Sydney
  • Like 2

My Julia Valeria is only a few years younger than Lucius and is recently widowed. She has been closely connected with the Imperial Family as well (long story). He would need to look past her rocky history but she has made a respectable name for herself.

• Like 2

Hey @Brian!

Good to see you up and running with Lucius! I have the following characters to get you rolling. 

• Octavius- I think it could be fun to have a thread between them. Give them a chance to get a feel for each other although it is likely they would know each other already. 
  • Quintus - Quintus is a bit of a spy. I think it would be interesting to see them both trying to suss each other out. 
  • Gaia - I can see Gaia annoying him. A lot. It could be a lot of fun though! 

There are others, too. Let me know if you are interested. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sydney said:

Hey Brian! I have a character that might interact with Lucius. Let me know if you have any ideas! 

Oriana & Lucius: Oriana is also (happily) widowed and an heiress. She only associates with Rome’s most best and powerful, so I think they would definitely know of each other! She throws parties a lot, and they might have known each other for a while. She’s pretty cunning and ambitious, so they might get along. They could be friends or allies. 

Lucius is a snob. He may look down on her status. That being said, he would likely know who she is and would know her. I think a thread would be a lot of fun between them. 

14 hours ago, Jenn said:

My Julia Valeria is only a few years younger than Lucius and is recently widowed. She has been closely connected with the Imperial Family as well (long story). He would need to look past her rocky history but she has made a respectable name for herself.

He is a snob. Although, she is well-connected, and I think he would want to use that in some way politically. Either way, it sounds like it would be a fun thread.

2 hours ago, Gothic said:

Hey @Brian!

Good to see you up and running with Lucius! I have the following characters to get you rolling. 

• Octavius- I think it could be fun to have a thread between them. Give them a chance to get a feel for each other although it is likely they would know each other already. 
  • Quintus - Quintus is a bit of a spy. I think it would be interesting to see them both trying to suss each other out. 
  • Gaia - I can see Gaia annoying him. A lot. It could be a lot of fun though! 

There are others, too. Let me know if you are interested. 

Hey Goths,

Still have a hundred characters? Octavius and Quintus sound like they would be fun. Gaia will drive him insane. 

Let's start off small. 

• Like 2

We can certainly try for a thread between Julia/Lucius but I am curious how well it would end up. She is far the typical Patrician in that she is definitely NOT snobby and it would probably make her either defensive or uncomfortable. Having since returned to Patrician society, she often still feels on the outskirts if that makes sense- she doesn't go out of her way to hob knob with the elites unless it is people she is VERY comfortable with.

@Brian

• Like 1

Hey Brian,

Another new joiner here too - also with a senator - also called Lucius! Lucius Licinius Macer, from an old Republican family with a long pedigree but not so powerful and not so rich any more. He's a recent widower as well with 2 children. In the marriage market and looking to try and progress his career (so far he has not risen above Quaestor but is ready to try and plot/ingratiate/schmooze with whoever necessary to come in out of the cold). 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 4:21 PM, Jenn said:

We can certainly try for a thread between Julia/Lucius but I am curious how well it would end up. She is far the typical Patrician in that she is definitely NOT snobby and it would probably make her either defensive or uncomfortable. Having since returned to Patrician society, she often still feels on the outskirts if that makes sense- she doesn't go out of her way to hob knob with the elites unless it is people she is VERY comfortable with.

@Brian

It sounds like it would be a good thread. Would you be able to start? 

On 4/3/2019 at 5:54 AM, Drusus said:

Hey Brian,

Another new joiner here too - also with a senator - also called Lucius! Lucius Licinius Macer, from an old Republican family with a long pedigree but not so powerful and not so rich any more. He's a recent widower as well with 2 children. In the marriage market and looking to try and progress his career (so far he has not risen above Quaestor but is ready to try and plot/ingratiate/schmooze with whoever necessary to come in out of the cold). 

Hey Drusus, I would like to see these two interact. Would you be able to start? 

On 4/2/2019 at 7:29 AM, Brian said:

Hey Goths,

Still have a hundred characters? Octavius and Quintus sound like they would be fun. Gaia will drive him insane. 

Let's start off small. 

Not quite 100. 😉

I'll start one with Octavius and you start one with Quintus. I'll PM you the link. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jacob said:

I'd be glad to plot with my fellow Cleisthenes! He's a young Greek man who travelled to Rome from Greece - maybe they could talk? I'm down for whatever, honestly!

Hey, I'd be open to that. You don't have an app though? 

57 minutes ago, Gothic said:

Not quite 100. 😉

I'll start one with Octavius and you start one with Quintus. I'll PM you the link. 

Sounds good, Goths. 

29 minutes ago, Jenn said:

Sure I can start- any particular location of interest?

Maybe the Domus Augustana? He could be trying to see Caesar. 

On 4/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, Brian said:

Lucius is a snob. He may look down on her status. That being said, he would likely know who she is and would know her. I think a thread would be a lot of fun between them. 

Hey Brian! Sorry for getting back to you so late. Do you want me to start a thread or do you? Because I'm down for either! 😄

@Brian

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sydney said:

Hey Brian! Sorry for getting back to you so late. Do you want me to start a thread or do you? Because I'm down for either! 😄

@Brian

No worries, Sydney. If you could. I will start the next one we have. 

• Like 1

Either or both of them might know Aulus - Lucius via his connection to the Imperial family (Aulus isn't related, but has supported Quintus Caesar for years) and Appius because they might be sort-of related by marriage? I named Aulus' wife as Horatia Justina, so she might be the sister of Appius' wife? (I haven't named Aulus' wife's family so it's entirely possible...)

• Like 1

Lucius and Appius both sound like excellent choices. Lucius would probably want to speak to him and see what he is all about. Likely try to get him drunk in order to see if he has any gossip. With the family relation for Appius, I think, double check with @Anna but I think her Horatia is an only child. Not sure about relations.

Happy to thread, though! 

Hello! I only have Clio to offer at the moment, but as the personal slave to Annia, I'd wager she and Titus see a great deal of each other. As long as Titus acts reasonably towards her and Annia, Clio has no reason to complain.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Liv said:

Hello! I only have Clio to offer at the moment, but as the personal slave to Annia, I'd wager she and Titus see a great deal of each other. As long as Titus acts reasonably towards her and Annia, Clio has no reason to complain.

Hullo Liv! 

Absolutely. I can see Titus asking her about her dealings and how she is doing. I'd also like to explore how Clio and Titus relate to each other, too.