Brian's plotter.

Brian

Hey @Brian 👋

I'd love to plot! I think Vibia is more likely with your people; particularly Titus and Gaius. She's a prostitute (although a freedwoman) at the Venus. For the former, she's involved in two (!) gangs at the moment - as she managed to get her freedom with the help of the Consortium, and is under their thumb, lying in wait and trying to gather useful information about the Syndicate who run the Venus. Knowing somebody in another gang may be interesting...! 

As for Gaius well...she's pretty and a prostitute so...if he visits she could meet him in a professional capacity!

The only other idea I had was a loose one where my other character, Charis', brother was sold into slavery a few weeks-months after her and has ended up a gladiator. She's desperate to find him, so he could always have been sold to Titus' Ludus!

But really, I'm open to any ideas!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 6:05 AM, Sara said:

Hey @Brian 👋

I'd love to plot! I think Vibia is more likely with your people; particularly Titus and Gaius. She's a prostitute (although a freedwoman) at the Venus. For the former, she's involved in two (!) gangs at the moment - as she managed to get her freedom with the help of the Consortium, and is under their thumb, lying in wait and trying to gather useful information about the Syndicate who run the Venus. Knowing somebody in another gang may be interesting...! 

As for Gaius well...she's pretty and a prostitute so...if he visits she could meet him in a professional capacity!

The only other idea I had was a loose one where my other character, Charis', brother was sold into slavery a few weeks-months after her and has ended up a gladiator. She's desperate to find him, so he could always have been sold to Titus' Ludus!

But really, I'm open to any ideas!

I think Gaius may stop by the Domus Venus and request her. I quite like the idea of Titus having a run in with her at some point, too. But first things first. Vibia and Gaius, then we can throw Titus at her later on. I'm not sure what angle Titus would take but it will be fun to explore. 

With Charis' brother being sold to Titus' ludus, I am 100% cool with that and it could be really interesting. Will you be making him a wanted? 

@Sharpie I am still open to a thread with Aulus if you are willing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sara said:

@Brian Fab! I'm away for the weekend, so if you wanted to start something for Gaius and her, please do be my guest! 

And I'm definitely going to request her brother, I just need to get round to it haha!

Excellent. I will link you to it soon. 

On 8/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, Sharpie said:

@Brian - sorry on the delayed reply! I'm definitely open to a thread with Aulus - now that you've got Gaius up and running, would that work? Perhaps Gaius wants to network with an older senator or something?

Sounds like a plan. I will either PM or DM you with a link to the thread when it is complete. 🙂

• Like 1

I have returned and I will be reaching out to people I have plots/threads with. I think I will close/wrap up a majority of them, and start fresh. Again, apologies to all I have threads with. 

• Like 2

Welcome back Brian ☺️

If you fancy any plots with any of my people, let me know! I also have a new lady since you last joined - Horatia Justina, that could have conceivably been a childhood friend of your fellas, should you be interested!

Feel free to DM or PM me!

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 4:47 AM, Sara said:

Welcome back Brian ☺️

If you fancy any plots with any of my people, let me know! I also have a new lady since you last joined - Horatia Justina, that could have conceivably been a childhood friend of your fellas, should you be interested!

Feel free to DM or PM me!

Hiya Sara! 

All three could have possibly know her. Here are a few of my ideas, thus far. There is also a chance he would know her husband, too. From what I remember, Gaius has a thread with Aulus already. 

• Gaius -- She may have known his step-mother or knew him for being somewhat lecherous. It could make for an interesting friendship or possible hatred. I'm up for either. 
  • Appius -- He is the most social of my characters and would probably be happy to chat with her. If they were friends during childhood and the civil wars, it makes sense that they would be friends still. 
  • Lucius -- I'm not sure how Lucius would be.

Let me know what you think. 

• Like 1