salvēte, lēctores!

Sharpie

Hello! 👋

I'm Sharpie, I'm new here. I live in the UK, studied Classics at university (though mostly focussing on the fall of the Republic) but have kept an on-again, off-again interest in all things Roman. I've been RPing since about 2006, but this is the earliest in time I've ventured. Looking forward to getting to know you and RP with you all.

Sharpie

• Like 2

I've known about AeRo for years - I ran Show the Colours (since defunct, woe!!) and AeRo was one of the very first affiliates StC had. Also, I hung out on RPG-D back in the day, so we've 'met' before. Just... a long while ago! 😄

Thanks; I'm looking forward to it. Just trying to work out a character, though I've got a few ideas.

• Like 1

Yes, it's me! I've still kept up with RPing that era, but the overall interest in the Napoleonic Wars (StC's setting) waned till it was just a couple of us and, well. It was a shame, but the board did manage to last for quite a while! I'm just really glad that AeRo and other boards from that time in our lives are still going strong.

I may bring one of my StC characters over here, actually. Just, revised for the setting and everything. 😄

• Like 1