Where did you find AeRo?

Gothic

Uh I'm not even sure I remember... because it was back in 2012 and I was watching Spartacus and craving a Rome/gladiator RP. I guess I found it either on RPGD or maybe through and affiliate on another board I was on. And it's been in my favorites folder or the bookmarks bar ever since! 

But I'm not sure exactly how I found out back in the day 😄

• Like 1

I found AeRo way back in 2008 soon after you opened, probably via a link from RPG-D. I was trying to get my own site (since closed) up and running and it was one of the first sites I affiliated with when I finally got that system up and running. I remember thinking even back then that AeRo would be one I'd like to join if I had the time. So I've popped in off and on, and always been impressed with it. So, eventually... here I am. 😄

• Like 1

I used to RP on a couple different forums (mostly organised crime/Mafia-related) nearly a decade or so ago; I'd long since stopped writing recreationally, but have been wanting to get started again. With a life-long love of history, and a particular fascination with antiquity, a Roman-inspired forum role-play seemed a good match; thus, one evening I simply typed "Roman Forum RP" in to Google and this site was the fifth (and inadvertently first) result.  The site and the story appealed and so I signed up.

• Like 1

I’ve been on a lot of sites—mostly video game and Hunger Games sites—but eventually they all kind of faded away. 

I’ve always enjoyed history and was looking for a site on a  site with a lot of adverts and saw this one! It was perfect because the site isn’t too big where it’s overwhelming and isn’t too small where you can’t plot with anyone. 

Super glad I stayed even though I’m not super well-versed in Ancient Rome. But I love it here! 😄

• Like 1

I remember seeing you guys when I first started RPing in about 2008/2009 and being v interested but was committed on another site!

I then stopped RPing from around 2011-2017 but when I came back I joined one of your affiliates, and became staff. I remember having a look at you when you were on Jcink but didn’t have the time to join!

Well, my work quietened down and I know one of our fellow staff members knows you Gothy (and said how lovely you were!) and I was looking for a second site to keep my muse going and...here I am! 

❤️

• Like 1

Goths mentioned AeRo to me on and off over the years. I would check it out, ponder joining and then decide I couldn't. When the site came to IPS she dragged me here and then I decided I enjoyed the community. Then stayed, and have four characters. 

• Like 1