Slavery in Ancient Rome

Sharpie

I don't know if this will be viewable to any of you guys - last time I tried to watch it, I was informed it's blocked in the UK (Boo!!) but this is from the extras of HBO's series Rome, with the cast and crew talking about Roman views on slaves and slavery. If you can watch it, it's pretty interesting!

• Like 2

The video was unfortunately country blocked for me on Youtube, so I've uploaded it as unlisted on my Youtube channel in the hope it might avoid the censors. I'm also hosting it on my Google Drive that I'll be dedicating to any forum activities, but I don't know if I can embed a video from Google Drive on the forum - If somebody knows how, please let me know. I'll just provide the link directly below this paragraph for convenience.

Google Drive / (HBO) Rome - Slavery in Rome

Should anyone encounter a blocked video like that, you can send me the link and I'll try to find a workaround - like hosting it on my Youtube channel or Google Drive for you to watch or download at your leisure. If it makes the thread cleaner, feel free to steal my Youtube copy for the OP - should it survive the censors.

Edited by Polarity
  • Like 3