Next Event Ideas

There are excellent replies to my blog post. So, I thought I would add this in here to help people come up with events or be able to share what event they would like their character to take part in. 

Here is a space members are welcome to post any site wide event ideas they have for the community to take part in. Nothing is promised but some ideas can include; natural disasters, banquets, festivals, and more. 

Some guidelines to point out are;

• Just because your event is not chosen that doesn't mean it won't be. We try to break up similar events to give everyone a chance to take part. 
  • Events are able to post in after the date. 
  • Any events are started in between my bigger workloads, too. 

I have a couple of ideas! 

• A fire or earthquake: I know Rome had a lot of fires, so maybe the different areas are put in a randomized generator and post which area is affected. Can really do this for any natural disaster! 
  • Fors Fortuna: Apparently the festival was super rowdy and fun, which might be entertaining to see
  • A possible small slave rebellion: We'd probably have to roleplay leading up to this, but it might be a fun event to see and characters who are able to develop more because of this!

These are just some to throw out there. I know they're super generic and not the best, but I thought I'd throw them out! 🙂 

• Like 2

On 7/10/2019 at 2:38 AM, Sydney said:

I have a couple of ideas! 

• A fire or earthquake: I know Rome had a lot of fires, so maybe the different areas are put in a randomized generator and post which area is affected. Can really do this for any natural disaster! 
  • Fors Fortuna: Apparently the festival was super rowdy and fun, which might be entertaining to see
  • A possible small slave rebellion: We'd probably have to roleplay leading up to this, but it might be a fun event to see and characters who are able to develop more because of this!

These are just some to throw out there. I know they're super generic and not the best, but I thought I'd throw them out! 🙂 

These are all excellent ideas! 😄 

Thanks, Sydney. ❤️ 

• Like 1

I have another idea! Sorry for all ideas lol. This one wouldn't be taken super seriously, but it might be fun! 

I think an AU Gladiatoral Games would be super interesting and a lot of fun. We can throw any characters in there, no matter if they're a Gladiator, which is why it would be AU. Everyone can have stats, and it can be a tournament. Whoever wins maybe gets a fun badge on discord or something? 

We could do it by dice roll too. I was on a Hunger Games site for like 5 years (which was on Proboards) and we used a dice roll system that made things fair based on percentages and stats per character. It might be a little complicated, but I think it would kind of cool to see characters that would never fight in an arena. 

I totally understand if the idea sucks lol. But if you have any questions on how it might work, let me know! 

• Like 2

After the roulette there is another one in the works. 

merciless dr evil GIF

• Like 2

Also seconding the fire or earthquake idea (Astrius would be so happy with a fire...) @Sydney @Gothic

Also, AU gladiator fights 😄

• Like 1