Bee Bee

Bee Bee's Plotter

Hey folks, this is Bee-Bee! Thought I'd go ahead and drop this lil' plotter on you guys.~

y9UJj2G.png

Rukia

Rukia is a young healer and midwife from Abyssinia (modern day Ethiopia), who is currently running from her past and many of the major mistakes she's possibly made.  She was smuggled into Rome with some help, and speaks very little of that trip. While sweet and helpful, she can't help but feel stifled and racked with guilt over what she's done. She's struggling to find work and to also keep her head low, she may take up work as a laundress at some point while also doing backdoor herbalism on the side. Rukia's a bit on the shy side, and keeps to herself and her family for the most part, but she's incredibly passionate about things like nature and the 'old ways', so to speak.

Because she's still very new to Rome, her Latin, while mostly fluent is a bit accented and it's obvious that she's not from here. But I think she'd definitely be a great friend to have once that small obstacle is overlooked and she's willing to be a bit more open and honest. I'm open for pretty much anything for her, her story can go either way and I can't wait to write her with y'all!

• Like 1

obi wan kenobi hello GIF by Star Wars

Hello Bee bee!

I have the following characters who might be good for potential plots and threads. None of them are pregnant at the moment though. I have the following and there are some ideas for potential plots. 

Gaia - She is a former freed slave and married into a member of the Imperial family (before he died). She takes many lovers into her bed and a sooth-sayer predicted she would have no more children. I was wondering if you were interested in a thread between them? Gaia is a happy-go-lucky type of person who is known for being quite ditzy in her behaviour. So, that could possibly endear her to Rukia or drive her nuts. lol 

Gaius - He is an equite and businessman. Currently he is working on the "Secret History of the Romans" and he would love to hear her story, too. How she ended up in Rome and the backstory she has, too. He is a kind old gent. 

Let me know if you are interested in either of them. 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

AH, thanks @Gothicfor responding! Now, let's how she'd get on with these two....

Gaia - Like I mentioned before, Rukia is a very private, but really sweet woman. I think she'd obviously be regulated to an active listener or an agony aunt of some sorts, mostly listening while offering small tidbits of advice. Gaia's less than prudish nature would make Rukia blush (she's still a virgin, actually), but she'd certainly wouldn't shame her for it, she might even ask her for advice whenever it came to that moment. "I know that for some women it can hurt. B-but how was your experience with it?" All the while being super flustered and little embarrassed at the fact that she's birthed plenty of babies, but is certainly unfamiliar with the act, itself. I'd say they could be friends! Sure, they're opposites, and the probably wouldn't too close at first, but I think Rukia would certainly be as nice as she can towards the slightly older lady, and her potentially vicious daughter.

Gaius - Ah, he appears to be quite sweet. I think he'd remind her of her grandfather, Berhane, on her mother's side. He died when she was just a girl, around the time of her father's death, so it'd be nice to meet a friendly, older male figure. A lot of her emotions are very raw and real about home at the moment (she desperately wants to find a way to bring her mother and brother here so they can be all safe), so she could be incredibly cautious and afraid that she may reveal too much. I'm sure that eventually he'd get to know most of her story. He might even be privy to seeing her tattoos (she's very sensitive about them!), but it'd take a lot out of her to cough up the real reason why she's here. She only hopes that he won't think less of her. With his age and his kindness, she'd feel as if she's let her own grandfather down.

I hope these all are good starters! And feel free to add or subtract some ideas, Gaia could also see her tattoos, as well, but she'd probably find it a bit unbecoming of a woman. xD

Edited by Bee Bee
  • Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 5:08 PM, Bee Bee said:

AH, thanks @Gothicfor responding! Now, let's how she'd get on with these two....

Gaia - Like I mentioned before, Rukia is a very private, but really sweet woman. I think she'd obviously be regulated to an active listener or an agony aunt of some sorts, mostly listening while offering small tidbits of advice. Gaia's less than prudish nature would make Rukia blush (she's still a virgin, actually), but she'd certainly wouldn't shame her for it, she might even ask her for advice whenever it came to that moment. "I know that for some women it can hurt. B-but how was your experience with it?" All the while being super flustered and little embarrassed at the fact that she's birthed plenty of babies, but is certainly unfamiliar with the act, itself. I'd say they could be friends! Sure, they're opposites, and the probably wouldn't too close at first, but I think Rukia would certainly be as nice as she can towards the slightly older lady, and her potentially vicious daughter.

Gaius - Ah, he appears to be quite sweet. I think he'd remind her of her grandfather, Berhane, on her mother's side. He died when she was just a girl, around the time of her father's death, so it'd be nice to meet a friendly, older male figure. A lot of her emotions are very raw and real about home at the moment (she desperately wants to find a way to bring her mother and brother here so they can be all safe), so she could be incredibly cautious and afraid that she may reveal too much. I'm sure that eventually he'd get to know most of her story. He might even be privy to seeing her tattoos (she's very sensitive about them!), but it'd take a lot out of her to cough up the real reason why she's here. She only hopes that he won't think less of her. With his age and his kindness, she'd feel as if she's let her own grandfather down.

I hope these all are good starters! And feel free to add or subtract some ideas, Gaia could also see her tattoos, as well, but she'd probably find it a bit unbecoming of a woman. xD

Rukia & Gaia - Ooo.. I am really looking forward to getting these two rolling. 

Rukia & Gaius - He is a pretty understanding and a compassionate person. 

I'll get an opener up for Rukia and Gaius to meet and send you the link. 😄 

• Like 1