Gothic

Next theme colour choice

Colour scheme for AeRo  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What colour scheme do you prefer for the site?

• Something light. Similar to this.
    • Something dark.
    • Something more historical looking. (Please comment to specify)
    • Option for light and dark.

Alrighties AeRos,

We are currently working on some new theme ideas so we now have this little poll (you are welcome to comment too, btw) to work out some colour issues, etc. 

I do look at AeRo on my phone a lot and would love something dark + historical looking. Or darker, doesn't have to be dark as midnight! Maybe with a textured background. I do like some of the older banners and things you've had in the past, too.

White text on a dark colour is better than white on black... Black text on a pale colour is good too.

(There's a theme changer for this software though how you access it/whether you plan to make use of it is something only you can say - but having choices is good!)

/unhelpful

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I can't think of anything specific when it comes to historical, but I wouldn't mind something a little darker, just because it's a little less strain on the eyes. I do love that you don't have to use postscripts or anything to make your posts look decent and well organized. It makes writing them super easier than on other sites and takes way less time thanks to not having to constantly fight with codes every time you want to write. So, if it's possible, that's definitely a feature or element that would be great to keep. I'm rather flexible on colors though, so it doesn't have to be super dark or completely without color - just something that's a little darker than the current layout. 

Edited by AzraelGrim
  • Like 2

Thank you for replying to this, guys. 

This poll is going to stay open for quite a while. So feel free to add more comments, etc. 😄