Adamaris

Ada's Plotter

Annia Comna

tumblr_oqbk3imBOd1qfou2oo1_500.gif

About: Annia is a woman seeking to rise in power from her station. She's a social climber  who is cunning and brutal. Annia isn't a woman to be crossed or to make enemies with. She can be pleasant and even friendly though it's normally an act of manipulation. The best way to get on her bad side is to threaten her family or go against her husband. Despite a rocky relationship there is only one person she will ever truly love, her husband Titus. Never think of coming between them or it's your head.

Potential Plots:

Slaves/Gladiators: Annia has many slaves herself and is in a position to interact with gladiators. Though she views them as no better than brutes they do serve one potential purpose for her. Desperate to give her husband a son she would even turn to the gladiators for help when Titus is unavailable. 

Member's of the Senate: She is always trying to gain her family higher and get her husband in with the elite. It would be nice to plot potentially with senators, their wives, or their daughters.

Priestess/Midwives: Annia is desperate for a son but since the birth of her daughter conceiving has been a long and painful process. Perhaps Annia can be seeking the help of a midwife and priestesses for fertility aid.

Others: If you have other idea's for characters with her feel free to shoot them her way.

• Like 1

Hello Ada! I come with a few ideas!

Tertius/Annia
Tertius is a now 44 year old senator in Rome and I'd love to gain more plots for him. He's kind of bored with his life at the moment and has begun coming more and more to gladiator games, so that might be one way for him to meet Annia. Maybe he wants to watch them train and doesn't want to sit with the commoners or something like it, and they can interact?

Alexius/Annia
Alexius is a former gladiator, once known as Lexus, but he was freed back in 60AD. He kind of misses his "glory days" as a gladiator, although back then, he hated it. When he was freed he was the new lanista of his ludus back then, but it didn't last long and he left Rome. Now he's back though, he works as a bodyguard for the wealthy Oriana, but he also still watches the games and hangs out near any ludus because he hasn't really found his proper spot in life yet. It might be interesting to have Alexius and Annia meet then. Just beware, he was and is still quite the womanizer 😉

I also have a few slaves - Helenus works in the thermae, Helios is a prostitute at the Domus Venus and Cynane is Claudia Caesaris' personal bodyguard, but she has time off sometimes and also gets to meet others that way. She is kind of a feminist and has her own pride, she likes powerful women and she might find Annia very interesting.

My own plotter if you want to read about all my characters 🙂

@Adamaris

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Atrice said:

Hello Ada! I come with a few ideas!

Tertius/Annia
Tertius is a now 44 year old senator in Rome and I'd love to gain more plots for him. He's kind of bored with his life at the moment and has begun coming more and more to gladiator games, so that might be one way for him to meet Annia. Maybe he wants to watch them train and doesn't want to sit with the commoners or something like it, and they can interact?

Alexius/Annia
Alexius is a former gladiator, once known as Lexus, but he was freed back in 60AD. He kind of misses his "glory days" as a gladiator, although back then, he hated it. When he was freed he was the new lanista of his ludus back then, but it didn't last long and he left Rome. Now he's back though, he works as a bodyguard for the wealthy Oriana, but he also still watches the games and hangs out near any ludus because he hasn't really found his proper spot in life yet. It might be interesting to have Alexius and Annia meet then. Just beware, he was and is still quite the womanizer 😉

I also have a few slaves - Helenus works in the thermae, Helios is a prostitute at the Domus Venus and Cynane is Claudia Caesaris' personal bodyguard, but she has time off sometimes and also gets to meet others that way. She is kind of a feminist and has her own pride, she likes powerful women and she might find Annia very interesting.

My own plotter if you want to read about all my characters 🙂

@Adamaris

Oooooooooh, for Tertius she could try to win his favor and friendship by giving him a private tour of the Ludus and to let him see the Gladiators train. She can perhaps meet him at a game and he can express his interest and she can slide in with volunteering to show him the Ludus and of course throw him a nice little feast to convince him she's just the best damn hostess in all of Rome.

Womanizer woman woman womanizer, womanizer baby. Yeah, Annia would certainly try to part his boy parts from his body if he tries playing anything with her. She's such a little spitfire WHICH IS WHY HE HAS TO MEET HER OUTSIDE HER LUDUS. xD I love being able to push her buttons and have her get pissy and hissy.

Something tells me Annia would actually secretly love and admire and possibly really lady crush on Cynane. Annia sort of in her own way is a bit of a feminist though she's more so in the view that women can manipulate the world around them by 'playing the game' and making men think they hold all the cards. I think these two need to meet if only for Annia to really lady crush.  xD

• Like 1

Tertius would definitely enjoy a private tour of the ludus to watch the gladiators - and it sounds good with them meeting at the arena and then moving on to the ludus 🙂

Alexius does his very best to try and be charming when he sees a good looking woman, but he also isn't so fond of denial, so that might be interesting. They could also meet at the arena or maybe if he's come to watch gladiators train near the arena (there were seats above the training grounds back then, so that you could come and watch them train for no cost... that's what he does). And I don't mind if he doesn't get it his way 😛

I'd love for Cynane to meet some kind of love interest, so if Annia is interested in her, that could go even further. Cynane isn't very fond of most men, she doesn't trust them and thinks they hold too much power and they never treated her very well in the past. I think she'd be surprised to find a lady liking her like that, but she might also end up being curious about it - so this could definitely turn interesting too 😄

@Adamaris

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Atrice said:

Tertius would definitely enjoy a private tour of the ludus to watch the gladiators - and it sounds good with them meeting at the arena and then moving on to the ludus 🙂

Alexius does his very best to try and be charming when he sees a good looking woman, but he also isn't so fond of denial, so that might be interesting. They could also meet at the arena or maybe if he's come to watch gladiators train near the arena (there were seats above the training grounds back then, so that you could come and watch them train for no cost... that's what he does). And I don't mind if he doesn't get it his way 😛

I'd love for Cynane to meet some kind of love interest, so if Annia is interested in her, that could go even further. Cynane isn't very fond of most men, she doesn't trust them and thinks they hold too much power and they never treated her very well in the past. I think she'd be surprised to find a lady liking her like that, but she might also end up being curious about it - so this could definitely turn interesting too 😄

@Adamaris

Awesme, sounds like a plan for Annia and Tertius. It shall be entertaining for him and a benefit to Annia and her husband.

Annia and Alexius should be a blast if not for just all the sass. Great if they end up being sort of enemies where Annia always tosses insults at him and he ruffles her feathers. Since he hangs around where gladiators are too often Annia will run into him. More often perhaps than she would like.

Annia, turning bicurious women since she was a teen. It would be interesting since Annia has some of the same opinions on men minus her husband. I LOVE this idea of Annia sort of being a flirt that makes Cynane question that part of herself. 

I would love a thread between husband and wife if you like. 🙂

• Like 1

I went and made a thread for Annia, Clio and Titus. If you have anything in mind for this body slave I'd love to hear it!

• Like 1