Sara

Sara's Plotter

Posted (edited)

Charis
. Slave of Tertius Quinctilius Varus .

20 - Briton - Application

tumblr-ofnnh5-Zq1-A1sh95ero1-r1-500.gif

Charis, or Erea at birth, was born a free woman to the Parisi tribe in Brittania.

She was taken from her homeland, and her family's fates are largely unknown, after wrong information led the occupying Roman force to suspect they were involved in a plot for rebellion. Pregnant with her first child by her husband on the journey, Erea miscarried but was nonetheless brought to Rome. At a slave markets she was sold to Tertius Quinctilius Varus as a household slave to work in the kitchens and for general duties. 

Sharp, witty and bright whilst she doesn't speak fluent Latin she has picked up enough to get by, but her vibrant personality has taken a bit of a beating given her recent ordeal. She is, however, a deeply practical and pragmatic woman and instead of getting upset by her newfound circumstance, she is trying her best to get on with it in the hope of one day returning to her country. 

I'm super open for plots with her and her general direction! She could use friends and enemies, or people to show her the ropes of being a slave as this is all very new to her, and she really has no idea what she's doing...

---

Vibia
. Prostitute at Domus Venus & Musician .

24 - Freedwoman - Application

ezgif-1-95047144b06e.gif

Vibia is a recently freedwoman (73CE) who now works at the Domus Venus. She's in the pocket of the Servian Collegium, but also is a lover of Marcus Falco from the Syndicate. She is pretty amoral, and easily flustered but orchestrated the murder of her previous Dominus to gain her freedom (left to her in his will).

I'm super open for plots with her; whether you're after a liaison in the Domus Venus, your character is working in a rival gang and wants to get to the Collegium or Syndicate, or...well...anything really! Friends, enemies, lovers, family - I'm open for all!

Edited by Sara

Hi!  I've got Teutus, who's Tertius' slave son (right on the edge of being freed, which he's been promised will happen for years so...). I think it'd be fun to see what they make of each other.

I'm out at the moment, so you can maybe start a thread, or I can when I get back in if you'd prefer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Hi!  I've got Teutus, who's Tertius' slave son (right on the edge of being freed, which he's been promised will happen for years so...). I think it'd be fun to see what they make of each other.

I'm out at the moment, so you can maybe start a thread, or I can when I get back in if you'd prefer.

Fab! I will throw a thread up, v intrigued to see how they'll get on.