Padster

Padster's Plotter

Hello all and one,

This is my plotter for Maia and hopefully soon one more character,

So let get going:

Maia -

Maia is a the former handmaiden to Antonia Justa who sadly died a few back now and which Maia has not fully recover from her loss. She is prone to periods of sadness due to this but still has a lot of hope in life mostly in her eyes if her daughter. 

Maia basically runs a tavern called The Flying Neptune based in one of the better parts of the Port of Roma which her husband Lucius has not much of interested in nowadays due to his womanising and so called adventures. She gets by and had made the Neptune a bright place for the ship captains and others who enjoy the premises.  

So what is Maia looking for -

Friends -

Maia tends to see people at face valve and can make friends easily. While she is cautious at first due to things she learned through life once she has know a friend she is loyal to them as part of her own family.

Enemies  - 

Maia does not want make enemies due to her good natural persona, she will not forget people who cause trouble to her, her daughter or tavern. While this has happen at times due mostly Lucius adventures causing trouble she tends to keep a clear head of the situation. But lets say this her bite is worse than her bark when cornered .  

Romance/Lovers -

Maia like her late owner and friend Antonia prefers the company of women in her bed but really has not had a female lover since Antonia passed. That does mean she does not find men unattractive or charming as she did end up having a daughter with Lucius that way its just really not her thing most of the time.  Maia does not really want a romance after Antonia or Lucius but would not say no if the fates decided otherwise. 

• Like 1

Hey Padster! 

bom dia hello GIF

Okay, I have Caius who owns a takeaway place. (The Roman version of McDonalds) and maybe the pair of them could have a thread? I have some others too who may work well. Let me know what you think. 

On 7/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, Gothic said:

Hey Padster! 

bom dia hello GIF

Okay, I have Caius who owns a takeaway place. (The Roman version of McDonalds) and maybe the pair of them could have a thread? I have some others too who may work well. Let me know what you think. 

Sounds good to me Gothic, ur thread or mine 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Padster said:

Sounds good to me Gothic, ur thread or mine 🙂

You can start us off, and I will get the next one. 🙂