What do you like to listen to?

Gothic

I had an online friend years ago who was ethnically Bangladeshi and a big fan of "traditional" Mongolian throat singing. I couldn't stand it, it just sounded like a death knell. The HU do quite nicely in that song to westernise it for my delicate ears - I wouldn't of gave my buddy nearly so much shtick every time he linked it in TeamSpeak.

My taste in music is defined by one word, "Rock" - Punk in particular, but also classic, folk, pop or otherwise. Billy Bragg has always been a favourite of mine and a "must listen" if you enjoy wordplay and irony in the lyrics of your songs. The themes can be repetitive, but tend to be fairly universal.

Edited by Polarity
  • Like 2

The above is probably my most-played playlist on spotify (particularly 'Waiting Game' and 'Begging for Thread' by Banks), although I've recently been digging 'Uplifting Soul Classics' for commuting because I need something to cheer me up at 6am...My music taste is v diverse! Anything from rock and metal to soul, funk, musicals, pop, indie!

Edited by Sara
  • Like 2

It's almost my 10 year anniversary as a Glambert and Adam Lambert fan and his new music is, as always, amazing. Especially the latest single, released this week, it's so addictive and so powerful - loving it and I can't listen to it just once... has to go on repeat a few times before I move on, on my playlist ❤️ 

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 3