Character Horoscopes

Sara

Now - disclaimer - I don't believe in horoscopes but I find them fun and amusing to map onto characters. I did some digging and figured out the starsigns for my people and their descriptions are below. 

Feel free to add your own, I'm interested to see what starsigns your people are!

You can figure out the starsign of your character below:

43aa50c918f3bd03abb71b6d4aaf93c7.jpg

Horatia & Zia - Scorpio

“Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpio is a great leader, always aware of the situation and also features prominently in resourcefulness.”

Charis - Leo 

“Leos are renowned for their stability, loyalty, and consistency. They are dedicated friends and lovers who put their heart into every relationship.”

Longinus- Pisces 

“Pisces is a sensitive water sign, ruled by the planet Neptune. Your sign is fluid and tends to be sympathetic to the underdog. It's so easy for you to feel other people's experiences that they can obscure your own. You can be vague and escapist, but make up for it by being compassionate and intuitive.”

Vibia - Aries 

“Aries loves to be number one, so it’s no surprise that these audacious rams are the first sign of the zodiac. Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations.”

• Like 1