Guest Mercury

A couple of face-claim questions before joining!

Question

Guest Mercury

Hi there! First off, beautiful site. 🙂 I am very interested in joining and just had a couple of face-claim-related questions before I choose to hop in! I checked the rules, face claim thread, and so on, but I couldn't find the information I was looking for - though I may have missed something! I hope it's okay to ask here instead.

1.) For my first character, I'd like to use an (east) Asian face claim. Would that be alright? (With a plausible reason for the character to be in ancient Rome?)

2.) Afterwards, once I'm settled in with the first, I'd actually like to make an older Roman character (60s+, I'm thinking). However the face claim I have in mind is an actor who has already passed away. Would it still be okay to use his face for the character?

Thanks a bunch for your time! 🙂

1 answer to this question

Hey Mercury! Welcome to AeRo, glad you like what you see so far!

An admin may add to this later, but to answer your questions starting from the bottom:

2) We have no ban on deceased face claims, so feel free to use the actor you have in mind. 

1) At the moment the easternmost area that has been introduced IC is Parthia (roughly corresponding to modern-day Iran and some Central Asian territories, geography-wise), and a subplot regarding this is in the works. Diplomatic relations between Rome and Parthia at this point of the timeline are testy at best. So unfortunately east Asian-looking characters wouldn't fit in with site canon just yet.

Feel free to ask if there's anything else we can help with!

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.