Early June, 75 AD

It had been a few weeks since that day, when Marcus had a hangover and he and Caecina decided to go for a ride in the countryside near the villa there. And they ended up by that stream and a game of truth or dare turned into something else. They had not had a chance to be entirely alone since then and maybe it was for the best. At first they’d sent each other stolen glances, after the kiss, but one day turned into the next and soon they fell into the ordinary routine. Maybe it didn't mean anything after all; maybe it was just a foolish spur of the moment thing and she had already forgotten it. Marcus didn't know, he hadn't asked. But maybe today? And now they had a few days to stay in Rome with Juliana, although she was occupied with social visits much of the time. And Marcus? He had plans. He and Caecina had talked about visiting the Poppina Via Lata together and he would still show it to her.

He had asked if she wanted to go to the market with him one afternoon and she agreed. They were of course followed by each their own body slave, Marcus with Silvanus and Caecina had her Astraea with her. There was also a guard somewhere, alert and on the lookout, but Marcus paid him little attention while they both settled in each their own litter to be taken away from the domus in the city. Marcus told himself it wasn't so bad taking her here; it wasn't even evening and things usually got a little bit wilder in the evenings

Once they reached the Poppina, as he had instructed the slaves that carried the litters to take them to, he stepped out first and held a hand for Caecina to help her out. He had a kind of mischievous smile on his face as he looked at her when she stood, “So… maybe I lied a little. As you can see, this is not the marketplace. Remember the day we talked about the Poppina Via Lata?” As if she would forget; he kissed her that very same day! But here they were and they were not alone. The litters would be taken away for now and they were left with their body slaves and the guard.

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina most certainly hadn't forgotten their day by the stream. It weighed on her mind constantly, most particularly because Marcus had made her promise not to tell anyone, so she couldn't talk to anyone about it! But she understood the need for discretion. After all, they were practically siblings. But Caecina had a hard time knowing what to think of Marcus as now. She was almost certain of it now - she had feelings for him as well. 

But like Marcus, for Caecina, the day had faded into the background due to the secretive nature of their kiss, and their routine became ordinary again. Until they returned to the city! Caecina felt alive as they entered the city, felt her blood rush at the sight of the crowds and all the interesting things to see as they made their way to the domus. One day, Marcus asked her to accompany him to the market and she agreed, glad for a reason to get out of the house. She had put on a lovely light pink chiton which she had spun herself, as well as a white palla with an embroidered edge. Then, the pair loaded into the litters and were on their way.

But this wasn't the marketplace! She looked around as she stepped out of the litter - helped by Marcus! - and grinned at him when he reminded her of his promise to take her to the poppina. "You didn't! Juliana will kill us if she finds out!" Astraea loomed behind her like a shadow. "She'll be second in line, domina. This is not a place for ladies of your standing." Caecina waved her hand flippantly. "I trust you'll keep your mouth shut, Astraea." Who cared about consequences! This was going to be a true adventure! 

@Atrice

• Like 1

So far it hadn’t been that awkward with Caecina, after they went for that ride together, but she knew now that he thought he had a crush on her. And she’d said that day that she didn’t know if she had a crush on anyone, but she let him kiss her and she did return the kiss and had liked it. So maybe she liked him like that too? It was impossible to know though, they hadn’t had a proper chance to talk about it since, and now they were in Rome. They could not be entirely alone at the Poppina either and they would have to be careful with what they said and did. The walls had ears and eyes in a place like this and you went here to be seen. So he did not doubt that if he dared to kiss her or touch in any improper way, someone would know.

Which meant today… they were just good friends, as always. At least on the surface. And Marcus could be a good half-brother and friend and help his lovely companion out of her litter. He did have some manners and why not show them to someone you really liked? She seemed so excited when she learned where they were, she grinned and earned herself a glare from her body slave, who clearly was not fond of the idea.

“I know Silvanus won’t tell anyone. Right, Silvanus?” He said, giving his own body slave a certain look and the slave nodded, “Of course not, domine.” Silvanus promised.

“Besides, we’re just here for a drink, nothing else. And the sun is still up. There’s nothing to worry about.” Marcus added with a smile, “Let’s go inside and find a place to sit.” He led the way into the part of the poppina that was frequented by the upper classes. It was cleaner and had nicer staff, he told himself. One of the barmaids that he’d chatted to before looked at him when he entered with Caecina, but be ignored her. She could think what she wanted. As far as anyone else knew, Caecina was his half-sister by his stepmother’s marriage and there was nothing wrong with this setup at all.

@Echo

• Like 1

Astraea was clearly unhappy about it, but she seemed to think that with her presence, nothing too unseemly could happen. Caecina feared her too much for that. "Very well. But if anything untoward happens, be sure that the first person to hear of it will be Juliana." Caecina smiled charmingly at the slave. "Nothing will happen, I'm sure. Thank you, Astraea. Alright, let's go in!" She looked back at Marcus and waited for him to lead the way. 

Once they were inside, Caecina gazed around, getting a bearing of her surroundings. There were several senatorial types here, and upper-class plebs with enough money to spend on a drink here rather than the lower half of the poppina. Caecina followed Marcus's eyes to the barmaid and felt a jolt of jealousy - she was pretty. But then, she reasoned, Marcus couldn't have too much to do with her. And besides, Caecina and Marcus weren't in a relationship, so he could do whatever he wanted. They were seated at a table and Caecina looked at the young man. "So, this is what it's like! Thank you for bringing me. I'm excited!"

@Atrice

• Like 1

Silvanus knew better than to tell on Marcus, when Marcus didn’t want him to. Else he’d make sure the only slave that was really his own, would find out that he should never rat him out again. But Silvanus wasn’t stupid. Meanwhile, Caecina’s slave was proving to be more difficult, simply agreeing they could go in, but she would tell on them to Juliana, if anything unusual was to happen. Marcus felt a little bit annoyed, just what did she think was going to happen? Marcus couldn’t even give Caecina another kiss, because they were in public! They’d be perfectly chaste and would not even have needed the chaperone!

Caecina luckily agreed with him and then they walked inside. Marcus led the way and Caecina continued to appear quite excited about being here. He ignored the barmaid glancing at the little group and soon enough they found a table to sit by. Caecina was indeed excited.

“A promise is a promise and I’ll keep those I make to you.” Marcus said with a cheerful smile and then of course the barmaid he flirted with before, had to come their way. Gods, really? She just couldn’t let it rest that he came here with another girl, could she? She had to embarrass him in front of Caecina!

“Good afternoon and welcome to the Poppina! Do you want anything to drink or eat?” She said with a smile that was too sweet if you’d ask Marcus. He inhaled a breath, a bit annoyed, “Your best wine. Are you hungry, sister?” He asked Caecina, not enjoying himself as long as the barmaid stood there, glaring at their group. Or it might just feel like she was glaring. And what would Caecina think? She wasn't stupid, she must have noticed something. Of course she knew already that Marcus did enjoy having fun with young women, but after their kiss, something was just... changed, with her. He wanted her gone so he could have fun with Caecina!

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina grinned as Marcus said he would keep the promises he made to her. Briefly, she wondered whether that was because they had lived together for so long or because he had developed feelings for her. She decided it didn't matter, it was a nice sentiment coming from him either way. A barmaid came by and seemed to have a sickly sweet smile. What was her problem? Maybe she was just in a bad mood and doing a bad job of covering it up. Marcus asked whether she was hungry, and also called her sister. He never called her that! Was he trying to make a point? "Yes, brother - I'll have whatever is good. I'm not picky."

After they had ordered, the barmaid stalked off and Caecina and Marcus were alone. "So, what's her story? Have you met her before?" Her tone was slightly teasing but not unkind. She was just curious. 

@Atrice

• Like 1

Well he would have to refer to her as his sister, when they were out and about like this, because else people might get the wrong idea and he didn't need that. Marcus had hopes for his future and he already knew about the gossip in Rome... and that having a fling with a girl who was basically your sister, could go terribly wrong and might be his downfall. And he didn't want that. Besides, they weren't Egyptians, who married their siblings like it was nothing. You didn't do that in Rome... not even when you were not related by blood, right? So they better keep that one kiss a secret and he'd refer to her as his sister, at least in public. Caecina gave him some weird glances, but he tried to ignore her. As if he could.

And then the barmaid came over, the one he'd flirted with a few times and she was clearly jealous. It's not like he slept with the barmaid! It was just a fling, again, and that was before he kissed Caecina. The barmaid took their order, as Caecina said she'd have whatever was good to eat and the barmaid went off again. Caecina was of course curious and he heard the teasing tone in her voice.

"Well I have been here before, right? So yes, I met her. I think she thinks I like her or something. As if I would ever fall for a barmaid." He rolled his eyes, he was from an important Senatorial family and he would never sink that low and love a plebian girl. And a barmaid at that! But she was pretty and it had been fun. Until now.

"There are other girls I'd prefer over her. I thought you knew." He added with a little smile to Caecina and glanced at where their slaves had sat down at a nearby table. They couldn't talk too privately here, sadly. 

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina quirked an eyebrow and chuckled. "She's pretty. But I'm sure that wouldn't catch your eye at all." She grinned. Just because she was a barmaid, didn't mean that Marcus couldn't be attracted to her. Caecina was always impressed by the gladiators, who were slaves and freedmen! But she understood his point; even if she was attractive, it would just be a fling, not a lasting relationship. Marcus's next statement made her grin. "And why would I know anything about what you're attracted to?" 

Caecina leaned back in her chair, adjusting her clothing casually. "So, do you know anybody else here? Any patrons, I mean. Any regulars?" She was interested to learn about his other times here, and what he knew about some of the other people. She was always a fan of gossip. 

@Atrice

• Like 1

The barmaid was pretty, but she was also a little bit older than Marcus and he had come here with Caecina to show her a good time... and that girl who apparently thought they had more than a fling going on, she just annoyed him now. Caecina continued to tease him though, stating that a pretty thing would not catch his eye at all, "I'm not blind." He said with a smile, "But she doesn't mean anything to me." As if he had a future with Caecina. They had kissed once and it was stupid to get this worked up over that fact. She was practically his sister, that's why he referred to her as that here, so... he probably couldn't marry her, no matter how much he wanted that. It would be weird, also for the family. And for Juliana. 

He mentioned to Caecina that there were other girls he would prefer and she grinned again at him, "I thought you knew me well, Caecina." He replied to her and watched her lean back in her chair and wondering if he knew anything about this place and the people who came here. She wanted gossip of course, he knew that.

"A lot of interesting people come here. Oh! Last year, I was here one night with some friends and stayed a little longer, after they went home. And guess who came then! Aia, here!" He said with a laugh, "I never imagined I would see her in such a place like this. I joked about her seeing some secret lover here, but she denied it. And then we talked about a few other things too."

@Echo  

• Like 1

Marcus said she didn't mean anything to him and Caecina glanced over at the girl, who was shooting glances at them from another table. "Seems like she thinks differently," she said casually. But it wouldn't matter. Caecina had enjoyed her kiss but now she found herself confused about her feelings. The one thing that was clear was that she liked him, but she wasn't sure whether they could be together at all. The family came first, and plus, she was likely to marry soon anyway, to someone older and more established. Even if she didn't like him, whoever it was. It was bound to happen. 

Marcus then said that he thought she knew him well and she gave him a knowing smile before he continued. Aia came here! And by herself, no less! Now, that was interesting to be sure. "No secret lover? Now, that's a disappointment." Caecina enjoyed hearing about interesting interactions with people she knew, especially ones that hinted at more tantalizing secrets. "Maybe she just didn't want you to know. Maybe she was meeting someone more interesting than a lover!"

@Atrice

• Like 1

Marcus didn't care about what the barmaid thought of this. Officially he was here with his sister, and that's how it was. If she was jealous because of that, she was stupid. And he'd much rather spend time with Caecina anyway. Not like doing anything with any of these two girls would lead anywhere; the barmaid had a lower rank in society than he did and he knew he could not marry her, ever, even if he flirted with her. It was just fun because she was pretty. And Caecina, well he couldn't marry her either for obvious reasons, but that didn't mean he couldn't like her. And want to spend time with her. Now she'd asked who came here at the Poppina and Marcus spilled the beans about how he met Aia here, once. Aia, their teacher! Aia, the foreigner with the secret past... 

Caecina seemed very interested in that story and said it was a disappointment that Aia had no secret lover, but then said she might not want Marcus to know. Or perhaps she was here for something else.

"Oh? And who would that be?" Marcus wondered, "I did find it strange to find her here, it was kind of like she came in and didn't want to be seen... but then I saw her and we talked. But there was something odd about the way she arrived." He said thoughtfully and leaned closer, "Do you think she's up to something?" Not that he wanted to think that about Aia, she had actually been okay to talk to and drink with, but... you never knew with people who weren't born and bred in Rome...

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina knew she and Marcus couldn't marry, but the childish part of her wanted to ignore that and just have fun with him like always. Her feelings for him seemed to have changed very suddenly, but she knew that all the time they had spent together was bound to make them closer. Marcus asked who she thought Aia could be meeting and she shrugged casually. "Who knows? It seems odd that she would want to not be seen, seeing as the Poppina is a place to be seen, like you said." Caecina knew this was harmless gossip and she didn't want to take it much further than that. She liked Aia and enjoyed learning from her sometimes - even if what she liked learning from her was not languages but about her experiences. 

"Anyway, who else have you seen here?" Caecina looked up as the barmaid arrived and gave them their drinks and food. Caecina was rather hungry, so the platter of food was welcome. "Do you want any?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

It really wasn't nice to talk like this about someone who wasn't here, and could not defend themselves, but Caecina had asked if he knew anyone who came here... and it was natural he mentioned Aia, since she knew the strange woman too. Caecina agreed that it was odd that Aia came here and tried not to be seen, when Marcus had already told her it was a place you came to be seen. At least as far as he knew. He nodded at her words and it sounded like Caecina didn't want to discuss it anymore. Instead she'd know who else came here.

"I know a lot of senators come here. Who knows, maybe your future husband comes here too." He said with a grin and glanced around at the other tables here. Mostly highly ranked people or others who could afford it in this part of the Poppina, were here. He thought about the time he met Longinus in the baths and Longinus showed him that very interesting other place to go. Marcus would have to find a way to go back there, although that was most definitely not a place for Caecina. Or was it? Longinus said that some of the girls they saw there were servants and some were not. While he was thinking, their drinks and Caecina's food showed up and he paid the barmaid and pulled his cup of wine closer to him.

"It does look good. I ate a lot earlier though, so I think I'll wait a bit." Marcus replied and then he couldn't help it, "Maybe once you've finished your food, we could walk together here in Rome... look at shops and so on? This is our day." He said with a smile, he wanted to entertain Caecina and show her a good time. 

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina knew that Aia was a good person, and she respected her, even if her lessons were not the most interesting. Aia couldn't help that she had a job to do, and Caecina couldn't help that she would much rather be out shopping or visiting friends instead. Marcus continued, suggesting that her future husband might come to the poppina. She laughed. "Perhaps." She wondered who she would end up married to. It was something she thought of a lot, but more as she grew older and became more ready for marriage. She wondered who Marcus would end up married to, when he was ready to settle down. 

The conversation continued as Caecina began to eat, daintily as always. Marcus said he was still full, so he didn't want any. "More for me then," she laughed. It was delicious. Then Marcus said that they could go to shop after she was finished and she smiled. "Oh, that sounds wonderful! You know I love the emporium. And I've been meaning to look at the jewelry! There's always something new."

@Atrice

• Like 1

It was still so strange to think about how she’d have a husband in the future… and Marcus would have a wife. And it would most likely not be each other, even if he liked her and he’d kissed her. He had admitted that he might have a crush on her… and she agreed to let him kiss her, which had to mean something. But she would marry another man, who would do things to her that Marcus didn’t want to think about with her. It felt odd to think about another man with her. Any man, really. He grew up with Caecina, after all. She just laughed at his suggestion that her future husband could be here.

He had suggested then that after she ate, they could go out in Rome and look at shops and so on and this caused her to smile, saying she’d love it. And she would look at jewelry. Of course she would, she was a girl.

“Then that’s what we will do, I guess. Maybe get a honey cake somewhere too, I love those.” He said and glanced to the slaves. Marcus didn’t need them to follow around everywhere, maybe they could lose them in the crowd. Especially Caecina’s slave, she was a bit… strict. Silvanus just knew better than to speak up against his master, at least in public.

“So… have you met anyone interesting since our day in the woods?” He asked her while picking up his drink again.

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina's was not an analytic mind. When the topic of marriage came up, the furthest she usually thought was her wedding day. The crisp new clothes, saffron-colored sash to mark her as the bride. The sacrifices, particularly of her childhood toys. It was all so exciting. But of course, the wedding day led to a wedding night, and when Caecina thought of that, she always felt her palms get sweaty in nervousness and anxiety. Then there was the topic of children and childbirth. That was what truly frightened the girl. Her own mother had passed away attempting to bring another child into the world, and it was not an uncommon thing for women to die in childbirth. Caecina was not ready to die yet. 

But those things were far off, for now. Marcus seemed happy to bring her to the shops later and even wanted to get a honey cake, which they both enjoyed. "Great!" She sipped her wine before speaking again. "Thank you again, Marcus. For bringing me here." She wanted him to know that she enjoyed spending time with him, even if they could only be friends in public. Marcus asked if she had met anyone interesting since their day in the woods. "Hmm... in the market the other day, I met a praetorian. That's not particularly interesting, I suppose, but he did seem to be an interesting character."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Sometimes, Marcus would be just like any other teenage boy and forget to think, but then there was usually a great deal of alcohol involved. Other times, he got to think a little too much and that’s how it often was lately, when he thought about Caecina. Maybe the crush thing was foolish though and not real, just a spur of the moment thing. He wasn’t sure. But he knew he liked her and he knew her and they had fun together. And he wanted to show her a good time, no matter what their future would be like.

Caecina seemed to like the idea of going shopping or at least looking at shops and the idea of a honey cake was of course good too. She thanked him and he smiled, “Of course I’d bring you here, you sounded like you wanted to. And it’s nice.” He said and drank a little bit more, leaning back a little to look around the Poppina and he’d asked if Caecina had met anyone interesting lately. She then spoke of meeting a praetorian in the market, who had seemed interesting.

“A praetorian? Off duty at the market, I imagine.” Marcus said, he’d seen them around on the palace, but he never really interacted with them, “I haven’t been doing much, since that day. Nothing out of the ordinary anyway… until today.” Bringing Caecina here was out of the ordinary, after all. He kind of wanted to find out if the kiss was just a spur of the moment thing or more than that, but how? They still had the slaves and the guard with them. Maybe they could escape again somehow? That could be fun.

@Echo

• Like 1

"It is nice here," Caecina agreed. "I do like having a place to just sit and observe other people." For someone so invested in gossip and interesting tidbits about other people, it was a wonder the girl hadn't been to the poppina before. She would have to come here again, perhaps at night, to see who showed up. You never knew when such information would come in handy. 

Marcus said that he hadn't been doing much since that day and then said that the only thing out of the ordinary was bringing her here today. "You mean you don't bring all the girls here, Marcus?" She chuckled. "We should come back more often, there is so much to look at!"

@Atrice

Caecina agreed that the Poppina was a nice place to come and she enjoyed sitting and watching people. Marcus smiled, "You can definitely watch plenty of other people here! High and low! Although the lowest aren't here, of course." They were in the other part of the Poppina, reserved for lower classes and slaves. That their personal slaves got to sit here was a bit of a feature, but he knew that especially Caecina's slave would not let her out of her sight. 

Marcus told her he'd not done anything out of the ordinary lately, not until today. And Caecina chuckled and teased him, before suggesting they came back sometime.

"If you want, I'd be happy to come here again with you." He said with a grin, "And I definitely don't bring all the girls here... just you." She meant something more to him, after all. But how to find out how much more that was?

@Echo

• Like 1

Marcus reminded her that the lowest classes were not in this part of the poppina and Caecina chuckled. "Can you imagine the fit Juliana would throw if she found out we went to the lower part of the poppina? It's bad enough we're here at all." She glanced at Astraea. She loved the woman like a mother, but she was often like an overprotective hen, while Caecina was the straying chick who needed curbing. Marcus was lucky - his body slave was more their own age, and not likely to stand up to his master like the fierce old Greek Astraea. 

Marcus then continued to say that he would be happy to bring her here again and she smiled appreciatively. It was good to have someone she could be herself around and with whom she could have fun. Marcus was the perfect person for that! Their relationship was some strange mix of siblings and best friends - and now there was a new factor, too. Caecina leaned in toward the young man. "I don't have to tell you that Astraea is being a bit of a wet blanket on the mood," she said with a grin. "And I want to enjoy myself with you. How are we going to ditch them?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

He chuckled too, when Caecina mentioned how Juliana would react if she knew they were here or went to the lower part of the Poppina, “It probably is. But what she doesn’t know…” He said with a wink, he’d been here before and now Caecina knew it too. And it sounded likely she might come back, even if it was not really a place for proper young ladies like her. But sometimes he just didn’t care that much about right and wrong, as long as he had fun. Like now.

They could have more fun though, if they lost the slaves and the guard and Caecina seemed to agree – she leaned closer to him and told him how her slave was a downer on the mood and she wanted to enjoy herself more.

“I thought the same thing.” He replied to her in a lower voice, “I thought if we went out to look at shops, we might lose them in the crowd. Do you think we could?” Once she was done with her food, they would pay and then maybe attempt that.  

@Echo

• Like 1

Juliana would probably murder both of them, but Marcus she might blame more since it was his idea. But of course, she didn't have to know. "I won't tell if you don't," she said, grinning. Just like Marcus, Caecina wasn't overly concerned with being demure and pious and perfect all the time. She could act that way, but the behavior was skin deep; she was always looking for adventure and fun, even if it wasn't very proper. She appreciated having someone who knew that about her. Marcus had always been one of her closest friends. 

Marcus agreed; in order to really enjoy themselves, Astraea couldn't be there. Caecina took a thoughtful bite of food. "Hmm. I could tell her to get something from the litter, and we could slip by her. Then we would have plenty of time to look around the markets." She smiled. "No harm in trying. I think we can do it." She took one more bite and decided she was full enough, particularly if they were going to get honey cakes. She didn't want to ruin her figure. 

@Atrice

• Like 1

If Juliana got mad at them, Marcus knew he’d take the full blame for it. It was his choice to bring Caecina here, after all, and he didn’t want her to get stupidly punished for his sake. He would take the full blame, it’s not like he hadn’t experienced scoldings or stuff like that before. He was growing into a man though and he didn’t like being talked down to anymore. He wasn’t a child. But hopefully though, Juliana would not find out. Now they were even making plans together to escape the slaves and Caecina wanted it too!

They were leaning towards each other, speaking in low voices, while Caecina had an idea of how to get her slave out of their sight for long enough. He nodded, “Are you done eating then? If we send her out now… we can slip out.” Silvanus would see, but he would hopefully be smart enough to not follow them. And if he did, he’d be smart enough to not talk. Marcus emptied his drink, signaling to Caecina that he was ready to carry out their plan if she was.

@Echo

• Like 1

Caecina sipped her wine once more and then set the goblet down, primly patting her mouth dry. "Let's do it." She cleared her throat to get into character and then glanced over to Astraea. "Astraea, would you come here please? It seems I have left my coin purse in the litter. Would you be a dear and get it for me?" Astraea looked doubtful, but nodded and headed outside. Caecina looked back at Marcus and pulled out her coin purse, jingling it playfully. "Come on, she'll be distracted looking for it."

The young woman headed outside, looking around for Astraea. She saw only the woman's back, leaned into the litter. She wouldn't notice them rushing past. Caecina grabbed Marcus's hand and pulled him along, not quite running, but not walking either. 

@Atrice

• Like 1

Marcus enjoyed it here at the Poppina, but he would enjoy being out and about in Rome with Caecina, without an escort, even more! It was lucky that he could do these things together with Caecina; she wasn't against it at all. So he watched as she patted her pretty lips dry and agreed to carry out her plan. Then she told Astraea to go and get her purse, while Marcus discretely placed coins on the table as payment for their drinks and food. When the old slave lady had gone, Marcus and Caecina stood and he chuckled at Caecina, who still had her purse, "She can keep looking for a while!" He said with a grin and together, they moved to the door. Silvanus gave him a look, but Marcus shook his head at the slave.

Moments later, hand in hand, Caecina and Marcus were escaping the Poppina Via Lata as a couple of partners in crime, and they were, weren’t they?

When they were far enough away, having gone around a few corners on the way, he stopped and looked behind them, then let out a little laugh, “It worked! We’re free!” He said to her, “So, what do you want to do? Besides getting a honey cake…” Marcus barely noticed he was still holding her hand.

@Echo

• Like 1