Girl talk

If this boy Lexus, son of a freedwoman, just wanted to help her sister make some scientific observations (that Thalia would never understand), maybe it wasn't so bad. Her sister did not think she was in love, after all... although she liked him. And Thalia just didn't want to see Clio upset or with a broken heart. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Clio said nothing and Thalia suggested she went with her, following her from a distance, so she'd kind of have someone with her, but without Lexus knowing. Maybe that was the smartest.

Not that she knew if she could tell what a boy would be up to, but she could try. And she did enjoy spending time with boys and with men, so she probably knew more than Clio anyway. Clio seemed to like the idea, "Of course I would." She said with a soft smile and Clio then went on about how it would be good, but she could not go dressed as a boy. Thalia's eyes widened again.

"Why would you go dressed as a boy?" Was this some sort of strange new observation her sister was making, or did Lexus like her in boy's clothes? Why would any girl want to go see a boy, while dressed as one? It was beyond Thalia's knowledge! 

@Chevi

• Like 1

"Of course I would." 

Clio smiled at her sister. They had their differences, but in the end, Thalia would always have her back. And Clio trusted her judgment. If she met Lexus and thought he was not a trustworthy person... then Clio would think twice about seeing him again.

Her next words surprised Thalia, though.

"Why would you go dressed as a boy?" 

Clio blinked. Right. 

"Oh, because... it's so comfortable! Much easier to move around, and you don't trip on the dress... although crouching down is not that easy." she admitted "It's just... better, for making observations. I kind of envy boys..."

@Atrice

• Like 1

They were definitely very different when it came to their interests and what they liked to do and wanted with their lives... but yes, Thalia would always have Clio's back and she expected her sister to be there for her too, when she needed it. They had always been there for each other and it was going to stay that way. That's what Thalia expected and believed. Clio gave her a smile when she promised she'd come with her and then her sister had mentioned going dressed as a boy. So she did it once and that was fine (well not fine, but not something she'd keep talking about either)... but she did not expect Clio to want to do it again!

Clio blinked and explained herself, how it was comfortable and easier to move around in and she could make observation. And then she envied boys. There were a lot of reasons to envy boys - they appeared to have more freedom, for example - but for the sake of their clothes? What about dresses and jewels?

"I see... but still, going dressed as a boy, in public?" Thalia said, still a bit surprised, "Besides, do you think people would believe it? I don't know if I would. You'd definitely be a very pretty boy." She said with a grin, running a hand through Clio's long and pretty hair. She had a very feminine face too and then there were the feminine curves of course. It would be difficult to hide, or so she thought.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Clio suddenly found the wished to live in a world where her dresses did not impede her observations. A world like that seemed far away and maybe even impossible. For now, she would just have to comromise. At least her sister did not look at her like she was crazy. Thalia was patient like that. Sometimes.

"I see... but still, going dressed as a boy, in public?... Besides, do you think people would believe it? I don't know if I would. You'd definitely be a very pretty boy."

Clio chuckled too as her sister touched her hair, and flopped back onto the bed.

"I know! I don't think I passed as a boy at all. Even with my hair tied up. He didn't really pass a girl either. I would have to practice... if I ever did it again, I mean. Don't tell grandfather?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

It was strange that Clio wanted to go and see Lexus while dressed as a boy - sure she did it once, but again? Besides, Thalia was not sure if Clio would make a very belilevable boy, she was very pretty and she had those gorgeous eyes and lashes that reminded her of a deer. So beautiful. She would be a very pretty boy. Clio chuckled and laid back on the bed, saying she didn't think she passed as a boy at all anyway and that the boy hadn't passed very well as a girl. That was all good then. But then her sister added that she would have to practice if she were to do it again.

To Thalia, it seemed like Clio was not giving up on this matter. But of course she'd not tell!

"I won't tell him, don't worry. I keep your secrets, you keep mine... as we've always done." She said with a smile and laid next to her sister, watching her a little bit. The smile faded as she became thoughtful on the matter of her sister meeting a boy, but what about Thalia? 

"I don't know if I'll ever get to meet someone like you have. Even if he's the son of a freedwoman." It was better than nothing, right? She was so anxious to experience her first, proper kiss. And Clio might get there before her, now.

@Chevi

• Like 1