Hope's Plotter

Hope

Hi there, I'm Hope! Welcome to my plotter, which will probably be a mess for a while until I can get the formatting of the site down some. You can pm me here or dm me @ Hope#6766 on discord. 

Currently I play Pinaria Lucilla, who is the elder sister (and eldest living sister) of Anna's Pinaria Lucretia and Atrice's Pinaria Gaia. Lucilla, as she is called, is looking for friendships, rivals and even those she finds utterly ridiculous. I might have modeled her a bit after my favorite Austen girl, Emma, so expect that. She is not looking for romance plots as I'm already in talks with that and have been since before she was created! Feel free to toss whomever you please at her, as I said, shes open for most things. 

I also play Titus Flavius Alexander, cousin to the Imperial Flavians. He is looking for all the things! Potential wife, lovers, slaves, friends, rivals and the sort. He's fairly down to earth and a calm person. I welcome anything! 

Please, feel free to plot with me! 

Edited by Hope
  • Like 3

I really need to head to bed but... I've got a Senator, Aulus, who's happily married but whose wife will doubtless like to include Lucilla in her circle. They've got a daughter about the same age as Lucilla's daughter.

I have several slave characters - Volusa is the body slave of Gothy's Claudia Caesaris, and Rufus belongs to Gothy's Octavius Flavius, so she might run into either of them if the had anything to do with the Imperials.

Teutus has recently been freed by his father (Atrice's Tertius Quinctilius Varus), which is a messed-up family dynamic by anyone's standards. He's trying to figure out what life should look like for him now - she might know his father.

I also have the head of the White chariot racing faction, Marcus Eppius Parthenicus, though I don't know how they could meet!

I will toss up links to their apps when I'm more awake.

Edited by Sharpie
Added links

Hey @Hope!

Since they live together in their brother's house, it would make sense for Pinaria Gaia and Lucilla to have a thread - maybe their kids are playing and they're just idly watching and talking about things such as late husbands, the future, gossip and venting 😄

If she needs something to do with her time while waiting for her planned husband, she's very welcome to get a private visit from Helios - it would have nothing to do with romance, but he also functions as a kind of a courtier and he'd love to entertain her and snatch up some stories about anyone and anything she knows 😉 or they could just run into each other randomly... 

My plotter is here, if you want to look at it and maybe you get more ideas 🙂 but I definitely think a sister thread would be fun 🙂

Edited by Atrice

@Sharpie & @Atrice Just tagging you two here to alert you that I've added a new character to the mix!  Feel free to plot with him!

Sharpie's Crew!   I think our best bets for posts is your Aulus and my two, though Titus might be known to Volusa as he is probably a known face at the imperial palace. Though Lucilla is highly approachable by anyone looking for a talk in the market place. Maybe she can stumble upon your others there? 

Atrice's Crew! I'd love for the sisters to have a thread, perhaps whine at the fact their baby sister is so lucky with life and they're stuck at home once more with their brother and his barrel of monkeys, lol.  As for Helios, I'll have to discuss it with her muse first, but it's not a no. 

• Like 2

Titus had a thread with my Rufus while he was played by Gil, and as Rufus is now owned by Titus' cousin Octavius... 😄(If you want trouble, find yourself a redhead - there's m/m sex but it's a good thread) Oh, and they had a four-way thread when Rufus was up for sale, Sold, to...?

Aulus has all sorts of links, and definitely has prior connections to Titus (they had an abandoned thread when Gil played Titus, Congratulations and commiserations, so that's a potential connection for them to build on. Aulus is campaigning to be elected consul for next year, and would love to have Titus' support. I think he counts Titus as a friend. I think he would know Pinnaria (or are we calling her Lucilla because we have her sister/s in play, too?) because of his connections with the Imperial family - not familial connections, I hasten to add!

I'm up for anything with any of mine that you'd like to thread with!

Hi @Hope! Will be back later to add to this, but:

What's got dark hair, a gaggle of kids, was a legate in Dacia until 74 and is named Titus? That's right, our bois. With these many similarities there's only two ways it can go: either they get along swimmingly, or not at all 😂

I've also got a senatorial lady, Livia Justina, who is sister-in-law to Sharpie's Aulus and Atrice's Tertius. More words to come later when I get home.

17 hours ago, Hope said:

Atrice's Crew! I'd love for the sisters to have a thread, perhaps whine at the fact their baby sister is so lucky with life and they're stuck at home once more with their brother and his barrel of monkeys, lol.  As for Helios, I'll have to discuss it with her muse first, but it's not a no. 

The sisters definitely need to get together and whine about their disaster of a life, while their youngest sister is in such a good and lucky marriage 😄

For Titus, I could actually also offer Pinaria Gaia, since she is on the lookout for a husband and he would be a steal. We could set them up and see what happens and if they can get along for it or maybe not, you never know how it's going to go (I don't plan who my chars end up with, I go with the flow of the roleplay and see what happens). Titus could also meet Cynane, who is a former gladiatrix and current bodyguard to Claudia Caesaris and we can see if she'll get another Roman to add to her dislikes list or if he will end up higher on that... it all depends on how he treats her, which is always interesting to see 😉

@Hope

Edited by Atrice

@Atrice and @Hope || Just putting this here, Lucretia isn't above setting things up for her sisters.  As her muse mentioned to @Tori's Alexander and @Devthe other evening after Hope talked with me about Titus : Her sisters are single, hubs' brother and cousin are single.... it might be time to play matchmaker. xD 

• Like 1

@SharpieYes, we're calling her Lucilla, because there are three Pinaria's running around and that'll get confusing, LOL! I'm of the headcanon that after the second or third girl born in the family, their dad just started calling Lucilla on down by their 'second' names because Pinaria would get answered by SO many. Joking aside! I'm not sure what to do with Rufus and Titus as I really didn't read into Titus' old threads, but I'll DM you later on discord and we can talk more about that there. On the connections with Aulus and my duo, I see nothing holding us up on them. 

@LivOh god, they could be such good friends-frienemies in their careers-drinking buddies. As far as mutual connections go, my Titus might be a little frightened of @Anna's Cornelia  (Gorgeous woman, just a little too friendly with poisons, lol.) and your Titus' sister in law. All in all, They could be really good friends, we'll just have to toss them into a thread together to see. LOL. Same with Livia and Lucilla. Anything could go with them, lol. 

@Atrice Yesssssss. Because good gods, Lucilla is looking at her sister and looking at her life and looking back at Lucretia and going "which goddess did you sacrifice to and how can I go about it as well?!" As for the ship, we can always toss them into a thread to see how they go, he might even join the thread down in Naples as well. But they have plenty of chances to meet up as I see him around his cousins pretty often now-a-days and I imagine she would visit her sister every so often. Though it could be a good match for the two of them! As for Cynane, he'd give her no just cause to hate him outright, he has no illwill towards the younger generation, if anything he feels duty bound to see their success in life. 

@Anna OH GOD. Is that why she was cackling like mad the other night? I think it annoyed the neighbors, lol. Do it. XD Let Lu do it xD. 

• Like 2