Ready to learn

Érik

She could tell by the expression on his face, that Samorix felt guilty for punching her like that - even though Cynane had told him multiple times that it was alright and he should not be afraid to do it. And even now she said it was alright, even if it still hurt. Samorix however said he hadn't meant to do it and didn't want to hurt her. She gave him a warm smile, she almost wanted to hug him for his kindness and friendliness, but she didn't know if he would want that. He was the sort of young man she thought she would like to keep from harm at any time. He didn't deserve it, he was just a sweet kid. Even though he was definitely a man and not a boy. 

Samorix went on about how he did not think he could be any kind of warrior, even if he'd not feel bad about punching someone who had grabbed him.

"You need to put a little more faith into yourself and your own skills." She said, "And you did get me away, so you could fight off an attacker. Do you want to try another move? Or the same again maybe?" Meanwhile she thought of how she could give him a little more self-confidence. He really needed that and he did not deserve feeling so guilty so easily. 

@Ejder

• Like 1

Cinnia's words and kind smile seemed to rouse something inside of Florus, and he found enough energy to brace himself, and enough enthusiasm to want to go on with the lesson. A shy, small smile appeared on his face, proof of his good faith. He was ready to do this, and yes, he was willing. He needed to learn so that no one would ever try to steal from him again. Or, if they tried, he'd ensure they knew he could give them what was coming to them, swiftly and without so much as breaking a sweat. Alright, that last part might be wishful thinking, but being prepared was always a good thing.

'Gratitude for your help, Cinnia,' the gardener said, his tone serious. Florus was serious most of the time. He found it difficult to disengage from a train of thought, and levity and wit often went by too quickly for him. It wasn't just the language barrier. Sometimes he felt like he inhabited his own head more than the outside world. But these lessons were grounding him in the moment. The moment to kick some ass.

'I think... I don't mind what you think is the best option. I just... please don't touch me there anymore.' He really didn't like it.

@Atrice

• Like 1

He smiled when she did and at least that was a good sign. But this young man really needed more confidence - rarely had she met a man at his age, that did not jump at the opportunity to impress someone! Most men enjoyed that and they wouldn't stand a woman being better than them, to anything. Well cooking and cleaning they didn't seem to care for, but Cynane didn't either, so that was never an issue. It was more an issue that she didn't care for it. Samorix here, he was however completely different. And he didn't like hurting her. He kept apologizing. It was sweet, but he needed confidence in his own skills.

Now he thanked her for her help and said he'd not mind learning more, he just didn't want her to touch his front side towards the crotch ag yain. Cynane nodded, "I can see that makes you really uncomfortable... I'm sorry, I was just hoping to mimic what your attacker did, so you'd feel the need to strike. At least that worked. But I will not do it again." She promised him.

"I was actually thinking that you should learn how to get away from someone, who attacks you from behind. Because that's the easiest way to catch someone off guard, when you can't see them coming." She said, "What you want to do first is bend forwards and then turn to elbow your attacker, like before. Maybe you should play the attacker first, so I can show you what I mean. I'll do it slowly." Cynane explained, hoping he would have the confidence for this. It would mean embracing her, but not in a romantic way - it was only for the defense practice. 

@Ejder

• Like 1

Florus nodded seriously. 'Gratitude.' It was a weird thing, that someone grabbing at him like that stressed him this much. It wasn't as though it had been anything other than an attempted robbery, right? Couldn't very well be anything else. Still, it had set him on edge, and even recreating the event to teach him about self defense brought him anxiety.

She explained to him the next move, and he nodded, serious as always. 'That makes sense. I'm ready.' He didn't know whether he'd be any good at that, but they'd just have to see. Florus assumed his combat-ready position, and looked at Cinnia, chin held high, somewhat defiantly. It gave him a measure of confidence.

@Atrice

• Like 1

He thanked her for promising to not touch him there again, thinking it kind of strange for a man to not want to be touched by a woman, but she also knew why, of course. It she thought so, at least. Samorix was however still ready to learn more about how to defend himself and agreed on her idea. He would play the attacker and she would be the one defending herself, so she could show her what she meant by her words. He took his combat-ready position again and she smiled once more, thinking again she had to teach him about that bit too. At least he held his handsome chin high.

"Good. So come... grab me from behind." She said and turned her back, if he was to play the attacker, he better attack her. When he made his move, she bent forwards, thrusting her hips backwards, which would shift the weight and surprise the attacker long enough for her to yank her elbow into his stomach first and then stand and move the elbow to his jaw. She did all the motions, but slowly and not too hard, so he'd get the point without getting hurt. 

@Ejder

• Like 1

Florus pursed his lips as he considered her request. He didn't especially want to grab her. He didn't really want to attack anyone, even if they were just pretending. But it was a learning exercise, and he understood that. Besides, she was giving him permission. What if it ended up being like the first time, and he punched her, though? No, that had been in self defense. He should be just fine.

'Alright,' he said, then did the motions. The elbow to his stomach and his jaw still came as a surprise, despite his best preparations. After all was said and done, he looked at her with wide eyes. It took a moment for him to process all of what had happened, but after a few times of running the scene through his head, he thought he had it down.

'Do I get to try, now?'

@Atrice

• Like 1

She could see he wasn't fond of the idea of grabbing her from behind, but really, if he wanted to learn to defend himself, he'd have to do this. It was easiest if you tried the motions first-hand, instead of just looking at someone else doing it. You had to learn with your body, so that your body would react in the right way, if it happened for real. That's how it worked best; that was her experience anyway. Finally he pulled himself together and agreed - grabbed her from behind, with his arms around her arms and body, as if she had been caught off guard by someone who came from behind. And in return, Cynane showed him the right motions to do. He seemed surprised, but it worked and he asked if he got to try.

"Of course." Cynane said with a smile, "I'll attack you then, like you just did to me. And then you'll do what I just did." Cynane added and waited for his signal that it was alright for her to do it. If he told her it was fine, she'd go and grab him from behind - she would not hold him tightly, but enough so he'd have to pretend to wrestle his way free from her, as she just showed him. 

@Ejder

• Like 1

Florus nodded, ready. He was bracing himself. He knew what was coming, this time, and he knew she wouldn't make him feel uncomfortable like before. He was learning to make sure he would never be uncomfortable again. Of course the important thing was not to have his purse stolen, since that was clearly what the other man had been after, but there was also the part about never wanting to feel uncomfortable in his body again. It was a novel feeling, and he didn't care to keep it lingering around in his mind.

'Alright,' he said brightly. He was strong, he could do this. 'So, I have to bend over and elbow you in the stomach, and then in the jaw?' He just needed to make sure he had everything down correctly.

@Atrice

• Like 1

She watched Samorix as he braced himself for her false attack, so that he could defend himself. He tried to seem so certain, but there was still something about him and she hoped he wouldn't forget all of this, should he end up in a really bad situation. Samorix then repeated what she said and she nodded.

"That's exactly what you do." She replied and then she moved around him attacked him from behind, hoping he would remember it all. She wrapped her arms around his body and held him and waited for him to fight back.

@Ejder

• Like 1

'Alright,' Florus breathed, trying to focus. He knew her arms were going to be around him, he was expecting it. Still, he tensed as she moved to attack him, and it took him a split second longer than he would have liked to pull himself together and remember himself.

Bend over. A bit awkwardly he did just that, unsure why that particular movement was necessary. Elbow to the stomach. That one was easier, and didn't require much thought. The movement was very swift. It connected with her belly, and then with her jaw with a precision that was unexpected for someone so inexperienced, and it was gentle. It made contact, and was efficient, but he was just touching, not hitting. If Cinnia wanted to be hit for real, she'd have to ask for that, because it wasn't a service the young gardener was keen to provide.

@Atrice

• Like 1

Guest Bryanadeby
Сэкономьте на покупке товара до 50% и получите возможность купить то, что нельзя сейчас купить в России https://box-send.ru/.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.