Sign in to follow this  
Tranquillus

Autumn flowers [M]

Mid-September, 75CE

Two months were an eternity. Tranquillus usually welcomed the summer time outside of the city; the dominus was more lenient with free time in those months, and he had peace and quiet to read and think and study. But that had been before Samorix. Now, two months away from the city seemed longer than his entire life so far.

Not that Tranquillus had been idle. He did read and study, and spent some time on the beach when his dominus wanted to go swim. He also had... many interesting conversations with his fellow slaves. And lots of thoughts to occupy his mind.

Mostly thoughts of the young gardener they had left behind in Rome.

No letter arrived from Samorix, which was not surprising, given that he barely knew his letters yet, and Tranquillus did not really have the means to send him messages either. Without word from either side, the months passed with excruciating slowness. Tranquillus occupied himself with collecting small odds and ends he thought Samorix would like, and making notes of plants and flowers. All the while, a small nagging voice in the back of his mind kept telling him that the young man might come to his senses before he returns, and pick a more suitable lover for himself. Slowly, the voice got louder.

And now, here they were. The family returned to Rome in the cool of the fall weather. They were greeted by their household with the appropriate enthusiasm. Tranquillus' eyes scanned the group of slaves and servants, searching for one face only; his eyes met Samorix's only for a moment, but it was enough to send lightning down his spine. Gods, he'd missed him. Did he...?

There was not much time for reunions. The entire family returning home required coordination and organization as boxes and crates were moved and unpacked. Tranquillus was in the middle of it all, making sure his dominus had everything he wished for, everything he needed at his fingertips. The hustle and bustle of the arrival lasted until after dinner, then the family decided to retire to sleep off the long travel. And Tranquillus was finally out of things to do.

Slipping into the gardens, he inhaled the scent of flowers. The greenery was lush, as if some god of plant life had walked through it and blessed it; not many men in Rome would have a more beautiful garden to call their own. It had only been two months, two and a half since the earthquake, and the change was impressive. With the cooler weather the freshness of the trees and flowers returned, and there was already fruit on some of the citrus trees. Samorix had worked wonders while the family was away.

Maybe he found happiness here.

Tranquillus looked around, searching for the young gardener. He finally caught a glimpse of him standing under one of the trees. He looked like he was... waiting, lost in thought. Gods, he was beautiful. Tranquillus swallowed, fighting the rising voice: What on earth am I even doing here?...

"Samorix...?"

@Ejder

• Like 1

These had been the two hardest months in his life. Of course, Florus acknowledged his first few months as a captive of Rome had been horrendous. Every single day, he'd thought he was going to die. Every single day, he wondered what new horror would be visited upon him. But that was mostly physical pain. The Romans hadn't been able to get to his core, he didn't think. But this, this having Tranquillus ripped away from him the moment he had finally gotten him, with only the vague promise that he would be back sometime in the future, this was hard. It didn't have a fixed deadline. It could be as soon or as far as the Roman pleased, and Florus would have no way of knowing.

It was unfair. They'd had each other for mere seconds, and then the other man had been ripped away from him, when the gardener would have liked him to stay forever. Every day began with the memory that Tranquillus was his, and he was Tranquillus', and then it hit him that the older man wasn't there. And then he was sad about it all day, hoping that this would be the day the body slave would come back. And that hope sort of carried him through the day, until he went to sleep, all alone, sad.

It had been hard. He had been sad. All he had to distract himself were his gardens. And he'd given them his all. They were gorgeous, lush and green. If he couldn't put his love and care into the person he wanted, then the gardens would have to do. And it showed, really. Even if he did say so himself, they had never looked this great. There were more plants than ever, and he hoped the Roman wouldn't mind once he got back. His gardens occupied his mind all the time. It was easier than to constantly dwell on Tranquillus' absence, at the very least.

Today had been different, though. The family had come back. Most importantly, Tranquillus had come back. He hated that he had to stand at attention and be calm while the Romans arrived, as though they were introducing themselves to the household. How stupid. All he wanted to do was run to Tranquillus. Beautiful, sun-kissed Tranquillus, whose warm eyes looked directly at him, awakening something in the pit of his stomach that he'd missed horribly. By the gods, he'd missed him. He looked at him, unable to hide his joy.

And of course, dumb Romans, everyone had to get them unpacked, and he went back to his gardens, waiting for Tranquillus to finally be done with his day. Gods, this was even more difficult now that he knew the other man was here. Here, yet unable to touch him. That was awful.

Florus busied himself with washing up. It wasn't like there was much to do here tonight anyway. With his careful ministrations earlier on, it seemed like the gardens were going to start taking care of themselves, for the most part. He chewed on a few leaves of mint, and grabbed his thyme water amphora, pouring it over his head, and rubbing his face with his hands. He'd even cleaned his hands, as best he could. What else could he do while he waited for Tranquillus?

And then, of course, he'd heard him. Tranquillus. Immediately Florus shot towards the other man, holding him tightly to his chest, feeling oddly like he was only just beginning to breathe again.

'I missed you.'

@Chevi

• Like 1

Samorix ran to him the moment he heard his voice. The look on his face spoke volumes, the way his eyes lit up, and it made Tranquillus feel a familiar warmth inside, from his heart down to the pit of his stomach. He had dreamed about the young gardener so much while away that he had almost become some kind of an imaginary being, a demigod or a person of legends, someone dreamed up and too good to be true. And now, here he was, very real, and tangible.

Very tangible.

Samorix all but barreled into him, enveloping the older man in a hug that he happily returned. It was a simple gesture, but it meant everything in that moment, even with the doubtful voices in the back of his mind. Tranquillus hugged him back, inhaling the scent of mint and thyme and fresh greens.

'I missed you.'

"I missed you too" Tranquillus mumbled against his shoulder, not ready to step back yet. His entire body left like a weight had been lifted. Holding Samorix close was the only thing that mattered. "Are you... has everything been alright?"

@Ejder

• Like 1

Florus knew the past two months had been incredibly difficult, but as his head found its spot at the base of the other man's neck and he breathed in his scent, he realised just how much pressure was being alleviated right now. He should never, ever be without Tranquillus. Otherwise it was just too cruel. His head was made for resting there. His eyes were meant for seeing him. His nose was meant for breathing him in, and his arms were meant to hold the body slave. This was how things were meant to be. Just the natural order of things.

He didn't want to let go. His eyes were closed, and he pressed a small, contented kiss against the other man's throat. 'Now that you're here it is. By the gods, I've never missed anyone this much in my life.' He let out a deep breath. Did he really have Tranquillus back, or was it the most cruel dream? The warmth he felt, and the other man's smell told him it was all too real. He gave Tranquillus' throat another kiss, this time a bit more playful, but still happy to just linger there. 'You can't imagine how much I've missed you.'

@Chevi

• Like 1

Samorix turned his head to press a kiss to his neck, and Tranquillus' breath caught. Hugging him, it did not even occur to him at first what else they could be doing in their happy moments of reunion. But suddenly, he was aware of their physical proximity in  a whole different way.

'Now that you're here it is. By the gods, I've never missed anyone this much in my life.' 

The feeling was mutual. For once, it was the young gardener who put it into words, better than Tranquillus could have. He had never felt this way about someone else before. Not even close. A second kiss to his neck followed, and Tranquillus found himself shivering.

'You can't imagine how much I've missed you.'

"You did?" he smiled, finally pulling back enough to look at Samorix, to make sure he was real and he was well and to see his eyes. He loved to see his eyes, the look in them in this moment. "I thought about you all the time... I was hoping you'd think of me. I'm sorry I couldn't send word.

@Ejder

• Like 1

Tranquillus pulled himself back slowly enough so that Florus didn't feel they were being ripped apart again. He liked being able to contemplate the other man, and even with this small space between them, it didn't feel like there was any distance.

He nodded. 'I did,' he confirmed, as though it needed to be said. 'I thought of nothing else but you.' It was comfortable, this being here, saying sweet things to one another, basking in each other's warmth. He could really stay like this forever.

The body slave's words made him chuckle. 'It's alright. I can't read, anyway.' Tranquillus was so attentive, so adorable. Florus couldn't resist any longer, and went in to plant a kiss on the body slave's jaw. 'I wrote you, though,' he said. It wasn't much of a letter, really. It was just Tranquillus' name, over and over, in Florus' unsteady hand.

He had meant to kiss along Tranquillus' jawline, but found he had no more restraint anymore, and kissed the other man's lips. By the gods, he had no words to say how much he'd missed this. Tranquillus.

@Chevi

• Like 1

'I did. I thought of nothing else but you.' 

Somehow, this was all real again. Over the course of two months Tranquillus had almost managed to convince himself that he'd made the whole thing up, that the young gardener fancied him but would surely move on. Things like this, moments like this were simply too good to exist in the life of people like Tranquillus. It was a whole different world. But somehow it was real.

'It's alright. I can't read, anyway. I wrote you, though,' 

Samorix kissed his jaw, and before Tranquillus could voice a feeble comment about how he'd been practicing his letters, the young gardener was kissing him, and thoughts flew out the window. This, they both wanted. There was no question about how they had been both thinking about this for an endless amount of time, because neither of them hesitated. Tranquillus' lips parted and he ran a hand through the young man's hair, pulling him closer. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was sure they were not supposed to be doing any of this out in the gardens. But it was a very distant voice.

@Ejder

• Like 1

He thought Tranquillus might pull away so that they could continue speaking, but he didn't. And he didn't mind. This, this kissing, it was perfection. He knew, of course, how much he had missed the older man, but now, with their bodies and their lips pressed against each other, it felt like there was an entirely new level of him becoming whole once more.

Florus found himself holding Tranquillus' face in his hands, pulled closer by the man who was touching his hair. His hands slowly dropped to the body slave's waist, and he grabbed his belt, pulling him closer too.

'Missed you,' Florus mumbled into the kiss, though as they were sucking face they might not have been the most intelligible words. He meant it, though. So, so much.

@Chevi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They pulled on each other, trying to get even closer. Tranquillus had missed Samorix, more than he could put into words, for many reasons, many of which had nothing to do with the physical; but now that they were kissing he found himself reacting in ways he had not felt before. It felt like being filled with lightning, down his spine and to his fingertips. The younger man mumbled against his lips and Tranquillus kept kissing him. He wanted to a lot more than that. 

Voices filtered in from a distance, someone walking past the doors of the garden. Through the fog clouding his mind, Tranquillus realized they were still in the open. Having no better idea, he pulled on the gardener's tunic, stepping off the garden path and into the lush greenery, where they were at least partially concealed by the bushes and a tree. Leaves danced around them with a fresh smell. 

There were things he wanted to tell him. What were those things again? Tranquillus rested his forehead against Samorix's, trying to catch his breath and his thoughts. The voices slowly faded, moving away from the garden. Tranquillus pressed a kiss to the younger man's jaw.

"Samorix... I have to tell you something." if they kept kissing like this, he might forget completely "Dominus knows. And the domina does too."

@Ejder

• Like 1

The more they kissed, the more Florus remembered that there was something other than just the frenzied beating of his own heart when Tranquillus was beside him. Pressed onto him. They kissed, and he thought it wasn't possible to be closer to another human being, yet his instincts were telling him he was a short while away from discovering just how close they could possibly be. Kissing Tranquillus was a feeling so pure, so wonderful. It was just... right. It was what made sense. Nothing else possibly could.

Feeling Tranquillus pulling on his tunic awakened something else in him before he realised the other man was bringing him away from, well, the middle of the path, and into a more secluded area. It was probably wiser. Tranquillus was so smart. Grinning into the kiss, the gardener thought he had read the body slave's mind, and rough hands made a grab for the other man's belt. Excitement made his hands unsteady. How were belts so difficult to work with?

Tranquillus pulled away, probably to try to breathe a bit, which couldn't be a bad idea. He loved the intimate position he had adopted: his forehead resting on the young Briton's, so close. And then a kiss to his jaw, enough to make him lose track of what his hands had been trying to achieve. Gods, this man.

'Did you still want to wait?' He asked, though cut himself short as they both had started speaking at the same time.

The body slave was not going in the direction Florus had hoped for, nor expected. He blanched. 'He... they what?' If the Romans knew, then it was the end, and he had just been given a farewell kiss. Well, that was a wretched life. He knew he was in loads of trouble, but he hoped somehow Tranquillus would be spared. 'Apologies,' he whispered, reaching his hand to stroke the older man's beard. 'What will happen of us, then?' He was ready to endure his fate, any fate, as long as it meant Tranquillus was safe.

@Chevi

• Like 1

'Did you still want to wait?'

It was hard to hold on to thoughts when Samorix was tugging on his belt with a clear intention, and asking a question he'd asked before. Tranquillus knew he would give a much different answer now. Gods, he wanted to. But being out in the garden brought back memories fro the trip, memories of talking to the dominus, and the warnings he had been given.

'He... they what?'

He could see the look on Samorix's face change from excitement to fear. Tranquillus' heart sank. He should have thought about this more before telling him.

'Apologies. What will happen of us, then?'

Oh. It slowly dawned on Tranquillus that Samorix might not know how Romans treated these issues in general. And what the dominus thought about it.

"Nothing. If we are smart about it." he said softly, trying to reassure him "Dominus doesn't mind, as long as we both keep doing out jobs well. It's... we just need to be discreet."

@Ejder

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Florus breathed a sigh of relief as Tranquillus reassured him. He wanted to ask if the body slave was sure, but he had no reason to think he would be wrong. The other man was aware of everything that happened in the house, anyway. His eyes closed for a second, and he continued stroking the older man's beard. When he was fairly certain no crucifixion was in the works for either of them, he looked at Tranquillus.

'I always do my job well,' he replied, a little stung. Not at the other man, of course, but at the Roman's implication that he could perform a less than perfect job. He soon realised the childishness of his retort, however, and felt like he had to amend it. 'As do you.'

Florus looked around them. The place Tranquillus had dragged them to was well enough hidden from the house and the main path, with the tree and the generous shrubbery, that someone would really have to want to look for them to find them. He wasn't too worried. What did discreet mean, anyway? That they couldn't kiss in front of the Roman? He wasn't sure he would have wanted to, anyway.

Lightly, teasingly, he planted a kiss on Tranquillus' lower lip. 'Is it discreet here?' He kissed the corner of his mouth. 'Are we alone enough?' Their insular location made him grow in confidence, sure, but being along with the man and feeling the effect he had on him, well that was just too hard to resist.

@Chevi

Edited by Ejder
  • Like 1

Tranquillus could see a flash of prince in Samorix's face, as he relaxed after the fear of being punished by the dominus. The young gardener took much pride in his work, and the gardens had never looked this good, as far as Tranquillus could remember.

'I always do my job well. As do you.'

"I know. The gardens look truly wonderful" Tranquillus smiled gently. Clearly Samorix had had a lot of time on his hands in these past months. The lush greenery hid them well from the path, which was even better. Samorix seemed intent to take advantage of the situation.

'Is it discrete here? Are we alone enough?'

Tranquillus hummed as they kissed, the dancing green shade of leaves all around them. Samorix belonged here, to the gardens, to all the thriving plant life, like a demigod of living nature. Tranquillus pulled back from the kiss to look at him again. He sighed, taking in the sight, and gave him a smile.

"As much as I love seeing you here among your trees and flowers" noted, running a hand along the side of his jaw "I'd rather not risk things." He gave him a look, suddenly hesitant again, as if he was about to cross some line he was not sure about. "Come to my room...?"

@Ejder

• Like 1

Tranquillus' compliment and smile brought a soft pink to the gardener's cheeks, and he looked down at the man's chest, smiling. Clearly he wasn't immune to the other man's words. Nor the presence of his body so close to him, but the body slave could probably tell. That, at least, wasn't especially discreet. And the way he was pressed against him more than likely made it impossible to ignore, subligura or not.

He shivered under Tranquillus' touch. And that was only his face! Gods.

Tranquillus pulled back, and for a second Florus was completely in the dark as to what would happen next. Why was the body slave pulling back? His smile was reassuring, at least. The gardener nodded. Alright, this wasn't the best place. What place would be suitable, though? He shared a room with like a billion other slaves. So much for privacy. Florus' hand rested on Tranquillus' belt, gently, showing none of the excitement he barely contained.

'Yes,' he blurted out, as soon as the older man had finished his sentence, and grabbed him by the hand. 'Now. Let's go.'

@Chevi

• Like 1

'Yes. Now. Let's go.'

There was no doubt or hesitation in Samroix's voice. In fact, there was urgency in it, a tone that made Tranquillus shiver. Samorix wanted this, wanted him, and while it was new to him to feel so strongly this way, Tranquillus felt the same. His heart pounding, he held the younger man's hand as they walked across the gardens and down the hallway that led to his room. He felt light-headed and flushed, and he prayed to all the gods that other members of the household would not see them like this, because if was painfully obvious what was happening between them. But the household was quiet now, everyone exhausted from the journey and the unpacking. They made it to the door of Tranquillus' small room. He almost stumbled, pushing it open. The inside of the room was lit by the light of the small lamp on his desk. Tranquillus pulled Samroxi inside too, and closed the door, bolting it. He didn't usually lock himself inside unless he really didn't want to be disturbed. And now he really didn't want to be disturbed.

@Ejder

• Like 1

Walking was not good enough, not nearly fast enough. They should at the very least be running, or, even better, flying. He remained silent for the entire distance they covered. There was nothing to say. There was absolutely nothing going on in his mind except the thumping of desire every new heartbeat brought to mind. He'd wanted this so much, had spent months fantasizing about it, sometimes in detail, but mostly vaguely, because he didn't know exactly how things would go down. But even in his mind he had never reached these heights. Now Tranquillus was by his side, and it was really going to happen...

The gardener swallowed as Tranquillus bolted the door behind them. This was really happening. 'Do... do you want me?' It seemed like a stupid question to ask, especially given the look in Tranquillus' eyes, but a confirmation would be nice. Florus closed the distance between them, and again rested his hand on the top of the body slave's belt, looking into his eyes, feelings clearly glazed over them. 'No waiting?'

@Chevi

• Like 1

They were alone. They were finally alone, away from prying eyes, away from the dominus and the domina and Attis, bless his heart, and everyone else who somehow had an opinion about the two of them being together. The door was locked, and they had their own small pocket of calm. As free as they would ever be, to be together.

'Do... do you want me?'

Samorix was looking at him, his hands at his belt, with a look that could not be put into words. Tranquillus nodded, mesmerized by the moment. It was surprising how easy it was. How sure he felt. Not having felt like this about anyone before, thinking he was somehow immune to this kind of passion, all of this was new, but there was no hesitation.

'No waiting?'

"I think two months were plenty" he said with a small smile. It was enough. It had been enough time to think things over, to analyze, and doubt, and fantasize, and have very, very awkward conversations that still had some useful things to teach. Now, it was time to stop waiting around.

Tranquillus wove a hand in Samorix' short hair again and pulled him into a kiss. This time, he was not holding back at all. Kissing the young man like their life depended on it, he was lost in the sensations he'd never felt before. And there was much, much more to learn. Tranquillus felt dizzy as his brain stopped overthinking for once, and was genuinely surprised when he felt Samorix's back hitting the wall. Balance. He'd have to remember that.

@Ejder

• Like 1

Florus nodded, and swallowed. He'd forgotten how words worked. He had none to say, and there were absolutely none in his head. In fact, his mind was entirely blank. All there was inside of him was this pulsating need for Tranquillus, And as Tranquillus kissed him, this time without any restraint whatsoever, Florus just abandoned himself to it, a hand on the body slave's waist, and the other wrapped around his neck. Gods, he'd never felt like this before. His fantasies were palid, insipid, in comparison.

Completely lost in the moment, he gasped slightly as he hit the wall. Good. This was nice. He was between a rock and a hard place, so to speak. There was nowhere to go except the kiss. And that was good. So good. Fumbling fingers once more grabbed at the body slave's belt. HIs eyes were closed, and he didn't know what exactly he was doing, except he seemed to be more successful than before. Maybe on account of his determination. He had wanted this for so long, fantasized about it. Eventually the belt was out of his way, and he tugged Tranquillus' tunic upwards. He'd seen him at the baths before, briefly, but not nearly enough. And now Tranquillus was his. His to have, to contemplate, to hold. To touch...

His hands found their way on the body slave's torso. He was so warm. Florus held him close, wanting, no, needing to have all of the other man touching all of him. He hugged the man's bare skin, tightly. This was wonderful.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Tranquillus lost himself in kissing Samorix, something he doubted he would ever get enough of. They were pressed together, the young man back against the wall, and Samorix's hands were fumbling between them. His belt came undone and the tunic was tugged over his head. Tranquillus broke the kiss long enough to get rid of the garment, catching a glimpse of a well-kissed Samorix that sent a shiver down his spine, then he was back to kissing him. The young gardener's hands roamed over his body and Tranquillus felt a very unusual sound in his throat, something deep and signaling pleasure. Gods, he felt like he might die, and he was going to die happy.

It was his turn to tug at Samorix's belt, fumbling to undo it without having to look, because by the gods he was not going to come up for air unless he absolutely needed to. The belt decided to cooperate and fell to the floor. Tranquillus tugged on the young man's tunic just as he had moments earlier, eager to feel him skin to skin. They had to break the kiss again, and Tranquillus tried to catch his breath. It wasn't easy, looking at Samorix now, heavens the man looked like a god. Tranquillus paused, looking him over. "Gods, you're beautiful." What did he do to ever deserve this?

@Ejder

• Like 1

The split second that it took to remove Tranquillus' tunic was an unacceptable amount of time. Any fraction of time where the body slave's lips weren't touching his was absolute torture, by Florus' reckoning, and ought to be illegal. Thankfully, the older man's lips crashed onto his own quickly enough, and they were back to kissing, something which he assumed by now was the natural order of the world. That was what stasis was. As Tranquillus moaned, Florus found himself pushing himself into the other man more. It was a beautiful sound, and clearly it was a form of primal communication his body understood.

It didn't take long for the gardener's belt and tunic to go the way of Tranquillus'. The belt fell to the floor with a thud, but he didn't hear it, and already he was yanking off his garment, impatient at its getting in the way of obviously more important things. Namely, kissing. In the moment where they weren't kissing, Tranquillus spoke. Apparently the younger man had forgotten how words worked, because all he was able to muster was a garbled noise of pleasure, before he pulled Tranquillus back in, sloppily. Their chests were touching, now, Tranquillus' skin so warm against his own. One arm wrapped around the older man's neck once more, making sure he wasn't running away, and the other excitedly roamed across the other man's body, exploring its warm and excellent surface for the first time.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Samorix made a sound, a good sound, a sound Tranquillus immediately wanted to hear again. Then they were back to kissing, the young man pulling him close so they were pressed together, skin to skin. Now it was Tranquillus who was making sounds, a deep moan in his throat as he tilted his head, moving his lips from Samorix's down the young man's jaw and neck. His hands slid down his sides and around his waist, drawing circles as he buried his face between Samorix's neck and shoulder. This felt good. He felt good. Tranquillus' hands slid to his hips, pulling him even closer. Trying to think felt like a vain effort at this point. There were so many other things to do.

"You'll have to show me" he breathed against Samorix's skin, tilting his head. He had foggy ideas of what he wanted, or rather, what his body wanted right now, but at least he wanted to make sure he did things Samorix enjoyed "Show me what you like."

@Ejder

• Like 1

The way Tranquillus was reacting, the sounds he was making were just... they were nice. And Florus wanted more. He loved them. They seemed to make his skin more sensitive to the touch. He threw his head back as the body slave moved from his lips to his jaw, and then to his neck. His throat was exposed, and the older man was kissing him there, and he didn't even know if was a thing that was possible, only every single kiss felt so good it almost hurt.

And then of course there was Tranquillus' hands, which were touching him, and pulling him so close that the only thing separating them was a very thin layer of fabric, of which he was increasingly conscious. It wasn't much, yet it was way too much.

Tranquillus' breath against his neck tickled, and though it was warm, a shiver ran down his spine. Touch me, he wanted to say, or even you, it's you that I like. Anything would be good. But he was entirely tongue-tied, and though his body was on fire, his entire brain felt numb. All he could do was nod, and gently grab one of Tranquillus' hands, guiding it to his stomach, his navel, and the edge of his subligaculum. His breathing was fast, and his eyes flew open, looking Tranquillus in the eyes.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Samorix was not saying anything, but his body spoke for him. Tranquillus hummed as the young man pressed against him, tilted his head, caught his breath. Somehow, he was doing this to him, and the thought of it was better than anything he'd ever felt. He wanted to do more things he liked. A lot more.

Samorix followed his words, guiding his hand lower. He didn't need to say what he wanted. He looked him in the eyes, and the look was something Tranquillus would remember for the rest of his days. He swallowed, mouth suddenly dry, then rested his forehead against the young man's. His hands untied the last bit of fabric around Samorix's hips and tossed it aside. After a moment of hesitation, he did the same with his. Now there was nothing between them at all. Tranquillus pulled the young man close against him, another moan escaping his throat, hand exploring freely. Stepping back, he drew Samorix towards the bed.

@Ejder

• Like 1

Florus' breath caught in his throat as Tranquillus removed the last obstacle between their bodies. It was an odd thing, that in his fantasies he took the time to detail the older man's body, admire his anatomy... In real life, there was no time for that, because every second not spent with his lips and hands not touching the body slave was a moment wasted. Of course, it wasn't as though there were any thoughts at all in the young man's head. Only his desire, his need for the other man, and Tranquillus' evidently reciprocated feelings. They were skin to skin, now, all of them, and the contact made him shiver.

Eventually the older man's hand found what it had been looking for, and Florus let out a sound he didn't think he'd ever made before. Feeling his knees unsteady, he let himself be led to the bed. Gods, he couldn't take this much longer. Lust was no longer just a random feeling. His desire had become a life necessity. He sat down on the bed, and pulled the other man to him, breathing unsteadily. Again he guided Tranquillus' hand to where he most needed it, and used his own hands to cup the older man's face, bringing him closer for a sloppy, eager kiss.

He was ready.

@Chevi

• Like 1

FTB

Time ceased to exist. Everything ceased to exist, really, everything that was not confined to the small room, everything that was not Samorix. A second earthquake could have come and gone and brought down the domus around them and Tranquillus would not have noticed. He was too busy discovering things he'd never known existed, with the thorough dedication of a scholar. Sounds Samorix would make and what caused them; the ways his body reacted to different kinds of touch, the taste of his skin, and the fascinating array of ways the two of them fit and moved together. There were multiple experiments, and fascinating results. By the time they quieted down, laying in a happy sort of mess tangled together, Tranquillus felt like his heart was about to beat out of his chest. It took long minutes (hours?) to catch his breath and the cozy fog on his brain to lift enough to start taking in his surroundings again.

Now he understood all the things people said about Venus. The reason why everyone did stupid things chasing pleasure. He was doomed now like the rest of them, and he wasn't sure he minded.

Tranquillus turned his head to look at the young man in his arms. He smiled at the sight. His voice was hoarse, like he needed to drink some water. "Tell me this is real..."

@Ejder

• Like 2