Sign in to follow this  
Tranquillus

Autumn flowers [M]

Florus hadn't ever felt this good in his entire life. Their bodies moved so well together, undulating in ways he could never have imagined. He made sounds, and Tranquillus made sounds, that he had never heard before in his life. Sounds of immeasurable pleasure, uncontrolled contentment. And Tranquillus' warmth, the contorted, concentrated expressions on his face, and knowing he was responsible for them... At the release, he felt like he was the epicentre of an entirely new earthquake, this one a thousand times more powerful than the one that had brought the body slave to his chambers in a heroic rescue. He'd surrendered himself to the sensations.

It turned out that sex was exhausting. Covered in a sheen of sweat, still catching his breath, Florus nestled himself in Tranquillus' arms. He was happy there. He never wanted to move.

'Of course it's real,' he said after a moment, voice just as rough as the other man's. 'If it was a dream, I wouldn't have needed two tries.' He was a bit embarrassed, but honestly it faded away in favour of the amazing moments they'd just lived together.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Samorix was a sight to behold. The look on his face, the gleaming of his skin, his hair tussled,  the rise and fall of his chest as he was catching his breath. Tranquillus smiled softly at him, noting the slight embarrassment in his voice.

"You think I minded to see you like that twice?" He chuckled, kissing his brow " Samorix, this was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life." 

@Ejder

• Like 1