Friends, Romans, countrymen...

David

...LEND ME YOUR EARS!

Now that I've had my share of dramatics - hello!

I'm David, 22 years old and from Slovenia. I've been RPing for close to 4 years now. Historical RPGs have always been my favourite type, but I've only recently started getting into RPGs set in antiquity. I've been interested in antiquity & ancient civilizations since elementary school, and was pretty much only interested in Ancient Greece until very recently. Now I'm slowly moving on towards Ancient Rome, and what better way to learn about it than to write in the setting, right?! 😁

Apart from history, I am also interested in art, linguistics, literature, geography, politics, fashion and gaming.

Also, English is my 3rd language, so please forgive any minor grammar/spelling mistakes and alert me of any major ones!

• Like 3

Welcome David! 👋

Great to have you with us - and you'll be in good company, we're all lovers of historical RPGs! 

I also LOVE Slovenia, it's my favourite place I think I've ever visited - so post-COVID I shall have to ask for your recommendations for when I visit again! 

Can't wait to plot with you, and look forward to your writing! 

• Like 1

Welcome to AeRo! 👋 I have to say, your English is miles better than my Slovenian, which is non-existent! This is a fun place to be, and you're not the first ESL/EFL member, not by a long way (though I am English and sadly monoglot).

• Like 1