Aeterna Roma RPG

I have returned!

Gothic

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Hello beloved AeRos! 

I have returned and I am slightly overwhelmed by things. lol 

The characters I will be returning with are all of them (for now) but I mainly wish to plot with Octavius and Claudia for the moment until I get used to posting again. 

• Like 2

Rufus and Volusa are always up for interactions with their respective owners, of course. And Aulus is a consul for this year, so perhaps something between him and Octavius? (Blanking on actual ideas and have to vanish to get ready for work but I'll try to come up with something more substantive than let's thread!)

• Like 1

Welcome back Gothy ❤ I'll happily plot with you, maybe continue with Cynane and Claudia and their strange romance. Marcus Junius Silanus and Claudia also ought to plot, they must have known each other for years now. He's also up for a thread with mother dearest if you want, or his uncle. He needs guidance I think 😄

• Like 1

Ooh, hello and welcome back!

I unforutnately don't really know which Claudia you're refering to, as you have 3, but, should Equine and Imperial not be too much of a gap in social standing for Claudia Corinthia; she's the same age as my Mania Victoria, and they both seem to be very unhappy with their position in the world and both feel as if they've been wronged! I think there's potential there!

• Like 1