Work dinner

Chevi

Up to her? "You could muster up some enthusiasm you know." She said with a chuckle and in a swift movement, moved to push herself up and over him, thighs either side of his hips. 

He was handsome, charming, and she was quietly hopeful that he'd be a decent bedmate so yes, this was how she wanted to spend it her night. She'd return back to the Venus triumphant, and hopefully with decent reviews and maybe a new permanent client to add to her rotation. 

She leant down, teasingly close before she kissed him. She didn't subscribe to the old adage that prostitutes never kissed their clients - she wasn't some cheap slave in the back-door brothels, she was different, expensive and well...that meat she did things that weren't sanctioned in some of the cheaper places. Her fingers moved up to brush through his hair as she deepened the kiss before she pulled back with a breathy, flirtatious grin, her face hovering just above his. "You never told me your full name." She'd need it, for the Venus' records.

TAG: @Chevi

Alright, so this was happening. And despite her banter, Lucius actually was enthusiastic about it. He was in bed with a woman who was beautiful, and smart as a whip, and free game in the right time and place. If she didn't mind her injury, he didn't.

She moved fast, straddling him, a clear look of triumph in her eyes before she kissed him. Lucius was a little surprised she would go straight to kissing, but he wasn't going to question it. His hands traveled along her thighs, pushing her dress out of the way as they kissed, until she pulled back, both of them slightly out of breath.

"You never told me your full name." 

"You never told me yours" he replied, arching an eyebrow at her. If she was a freedwoman, she probably had a longer name. Not that he really needed to know. He smiled at her instead, hands traveling up to undo the belt of her dress. "Lucius Vipsanius Roscius. Anything else?"

@Sara

• Like 1

"All you need to know is Vibia," She grinned against his lips as he tugged at the belt, "Lucius Vipsanius Roscius.She enunciated every syllable, letting his name roll off of her tongue as her own hands moved to his belt, unfastening it one handed with surprising dexterity. "And no," She grinned, "Nothing else." She returned the kiss with heat and before long instinct and experience took her, carrying them forth into the night 

FTB

When Vibia said all night, she meant all night. Of course she gave him time to rest, but unlike some of her older clientele she didn't intend for this to be a quick screw and then to sleep. She wanted to enjoy it herself, but more than that she wanted him to enjoy it. 

It being summer the birds started their irritating chirping early and come just before dawn their sounds stirred her. She looked across her in the wide bed to see him sleeping and grinned to herself, stretching out as she tried to doze back off and unintentionally poking him in the ribs as she did.

In retrospect, Lucius was glad that he had not participated in the heavy drinking at the party. He would not have been able to keep up with Vibia any less sober than he was. She was not joking when she had claimed all the rest of their night - and she definitely proved that she was worth the money and Venus' reputation. Not one to be put to shame, Lucius took enjoyment in surprising her, whenever he was not too lost in pleasure to take the lead.

It was just before dawn that they finally dozed off, and soon birdsong was filtering in through the door. Lucius woke up to Vibia shifting next to him in bed, poking him in the ribs as she stretched. His eyes blinked open and he rolled to his side to look at her. She stretched like a cat.

"Morning" he smiled sleepily. How long did they sleep? Probably not more than an hour or two. "How are you feeling?"

@Sara

• Like 1

She gave him a flirtatious grin, even before she cracked open her eyes. Light was beginning to stream in, casting shadows across their skin. "Morning Lucius." She said in a sing-song voice although her throat was hoarse. 

"How am I feeling?" She arched a brow. She knew he was asking after her ankle (which did ache and throb) but she gave him a suggestive glance as she rolled to her side to face him, fingers moving back to his face in what would have been an intimate gesture had she not been paid to be there. "Quite content, thank you very much." She chuckled and quirked an eyebrow. "You?" 

• Like 1

She was either already alert enough to play her role, or she genuinely was satisfied with the events of the night. Lucius allowed himself the illusion that it was the latter. She looked divine, lying in bed with her hair tussled and her skin glowing in the early morning light.

"How am I feeling? Quite content, thank you very much. You?" 

"Like I could sleep for a few more hours" he admitted with a chuckle. He reached out to her, running a hand along her shoulder. Under different circumstances, he would have snuggled her close, but that might have been pushing it, given that she was working. "Still think I'd make a good client?"

@Sara

• Like 1

She laughed melodically; job well done then. You wanted to leave the Venus - or a bed with one of its employees - feeling like you hadn't had a moments rest. She let him touch her - after all, she was here for another few hours until she returned back to the city tomorrow and ongoing intimacy - no matter how rehearsed on her part, was always welcome. 

"An exceptional one," she chuckled and propped herself up so her jaw was in her hand, her elbow bent to support her head, "You know you'd earn a fortune at the Venus with those moves." It was flattery, but not unearned. She had been genuinely impressed, and satisfied. "Are you going to come back to see me there when we're in the city, do you think?" 

At least she had been up front about the game. She needed a client, and she had found one. Lucius knew he was an ideal catch: wealthy, from a good family, and not half bad in bed.

"An exceptional one. You know you'd earn a fortune at the Venus with those moves."

"At least I have a career to fall back on" he grinned.

"Are you going to come back to see me there when we're in the city, do you think?" 

"Maybe." the Venus was still very much an expensive place. But if he was ever going to look for company again, at least he knew he would get exactly what he wanted. From someone who was not just a pretty face. Lucius sighed, closing his eyes for a moment longer before reality started to creep back in. "Alright, let's get out of bad and see who survived the night. Where did I put my purse...?"

@Sara

• Like 1