And So I Face the Final Curtain…

Echo

Hi, everyone. I hope y’all are well and that you’re having the most fun here on AeRo. Unfortunately, this post is a long time coming and I’m sorry for not writing it sooner - it was wrong of me to disappear with little to no explanation. 

As you might remember, I am going to graduate school! I have been working hard this summer to save up money to pay for it, so that and other circumstances in my life have made my muse for AeRo dry up completely. I still love y’all and my characters and plots here on the site but it’s unfair of me to string y’all along and make you wait for me. So, for now at least, this is goodbye. I am unsure when, if ever, I will be returning to AeRo but I’ll stick around in Discord and I’m always available over PM. There are some characters i don’t want to cut off without figuring out where they’re going after I’m gone, so if you want to figure that out with me, please feel free to reach out. 

I love you all and thanks for all the fun :)

~Echo

• Sad 5

Congratulations on getting into graduate school! It's been lovely writing with you, and should you need to scratch the ancient Rome itch at some point in the future you know where to find us 😄

All the best to you!

• Like 1

Huge congrats on graduate school @Echo - such an achievement! It's been so, so lovely writing with you but RL and lack of muse comes first! If you ever get the muse and time to come back, my people will be there with open arms (and plenty of threads!) 😄💖

• Like 1