Aeterna Roma RPG

Sarah's Plotter

Sarah

I'm back and running with my favourite Imperial!

Tiberius Claudius Sabucius

Last son of Caesar Claudius, twin of Claudia Caesaris, nephew and adopted son of Caesar Quintus, adopted brother of Caesar Titus. A young man now on the stage for which he was both bred and prepared, treading a fine line between moving with confidence and learning what he needs to know. Ardent supporter of his brother the new Caesar. Looking for friends, mentors, slaves, romantic interests, anything really.

Edited by Sarah
Corrected character link

Hi Sarah! 

I'm Kali, I play Titus! 

I would love to threated these two at some point! Past and present areas, of course ^_^. 

There's also a group thread here, that while it's a bit old and from last year's earthquake plot, can be revived! 

• Like 2

Hi Kali! Absolutely I would, I was going to ask you!

I can drop him into that earthquake plot, I'll do that now.

It would also be great to have Tiberius and Titus talking together. Perhaps even about serious things!

Hello Sarah! 

Tiberius and Marcus Junius Silanus should definitely meet and hang out, since Marcus used to stay or at least spend a lot of time at the palace in his youth, where he naturally befriended the imperial young people, who were around his own age. He's 18 years old now and always looking for the next adventure, while he at the same time has great hopes and dreams for his future :)

Newcomer to Rome is Horatia Sosia, whose father brought her to Rome to find her a husband. Since one of her cousins is married to one of the current consuls, Horatia kind of has a reason to mingle with Imperials and I'm sure her father would approve ;)

You're also welcome to look at my Plotter to see if any of my other chars catch your interest. Cynane lives at the palace, so she's likely to run into Tiberius... but there's also the rest :)

• Like 1

Hi Atrice!

I'd definitely be up for a thread with Marcus, I can imagine that he, Tiberius and Titus were fast friends through their teenage years, along with the rest of the Imperials. And of course his older sister Junia was married to Tibs' brother Junus, so both Marcus and Lucius are his brothers in law so Tibs would want to stay close to the family. Do you have any specific ideas?

I'm also more than happy for him to meet Sosia. I'm sure he would be too, since I'm sure he'd appreciate her company and is of an age to be considering young women as potential partners. Are there any social events coming up?

And I'm sure he'll run into Cynane, sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Well the thread for Marcus and Tiberius is fine, we'll see what shenanigans they get up to 😄

Sosia is very sweet and kind and would probably adore Tiberius. I don't know if any social events are coming up, but we could just make one up, if you'd like a thread between them?

I think Cynane and Tiberius could be interesting too, since Cynane is guarding Tiberius' twin, so they must run into each other from time to time. It could be interesting to see a conversation between them to find out if Cynane likes him or not... because I don't think I'm quite sure right now which of her lists he'd end up on, although I think it's the good list 😉

@Sarah

@Sarah (and @Kali actually!!) I play Aulus Calpurnius Praetextatus, one of the current consuls, and I'm absolutely desperate for him to have a thread with someone in the Imperial family before the end of the year (and of his term of office) - especially as he's part of the new consilium while he's in office, to help guide and counsel the new Caesar.

Edited by Sharpie

On 9/8/2021 at 12:26 AM, Sarah said:

@Sharpie and @Kali we could do a formal meeting in the palace? I don't know what Tiberius's role is officially (if any) but he'd be there to support his brother the Caesar in any way that Titus will put up with.

Late reply but - I'm up for that! :D