January, 77AD

Ione hated this part. The rain was drizzling in a thin mist that soaked her to the bone and standing on a street corner in a gaudy yellow toga, hair plastered to her forehead, teeth chattering reminded her just how low she'd fallen. The fact that the Elysium's walls and roof were only just being reconstructed after the earthquake so many months ago should have meant she'd be happy to spend time outside of its walls, but fishing for business on a grey, dreary January day was hardly the escape she wanted. Nobody came looking for whores at midday, and those that did, did not want a half-frozen slip of a thing that was - she was sure - about as enticing as a block of marble. So she'd been sent out to try and entice some men in. It was not going well.

She tried to adjust the folds of the toga and wished she'd been allowed to bring her cloak to conceal it, but no dice. Given that the only women that wore such garments were prostitutes - and cheap ones at that - she was immediately singled out with judgement glares and pitying glances by the passing people who ventured to look at her. She tried to plaster a smile on her face and fluttered her eyelashes at men who walked past. Nobody stopped, although she did garner a whistle from a man working on some scaffolding across the street. She made to move over to him, a grin like a Cheshire Cat on her lips but he waved a hand, signalling he wasn't interested. "Are you sure?" She teased as she moved within earshot, "You'd be surpr-" She was cut off as he turned his back and stalked to the other end of the platform, ignoring her. Men liked to look, but seldom few paid. 

Shuddering in the cold and at the rejection she stalked back to her spot, glancing around, desperately, for somebody. She was no good at fishing - the other girls and men had always been better at it  than her, but she owed a debt for the wine pitcher that was smashed in her room last night by the drunken thug she was servicing and to repay it she needed a client. Anybody. Soon. 

TAG: Open!

Edited by Sara
  • Like 1

He’d entered Rome with a carriage just a few days before. It was interesting to be back here, after such a long time. Many things looked the same. Here and there, he saw new buildings and here and there, he saw buildings that had yet to be rebuilt after the earthquake. Yes, of course news of that reached Hispania a few years ago. Luckily, he also heard that the Elysium remained standing. The Domus Venus was back in the hands of the Syndicate, as far as he understood, but his own old brothel still had the same owner, as the one he sold it to more than ten years ago. That was useful, because that meant he could try and take it back.

First he had to make sure it was the right time to return though. It seemed right. Quintus had ensured peace in the Empire while he was Emperor, and now that young boy Titus stood in his place. Probably advised by members of his own family, who would mold him into the Emperor they wanted him to be. Meanwhile, everything else seemed more or less normal. The temples were still there, the gardens, the markets… everything. Lucius got himself one of the better rooms in a private hospitia not far from the largest Forum in Rome.

The day after was spent with taking a look at Rome as it looked now. Spending a bit of time in a popina proved useful, as he here could listen to gossip. Really spending time in various public places in Rome was a good idea to Lucius. The gangs were still there, obviously, but things seemed more or less settled there too. So maybe it was about time to see how the Elysium was doing.

It began pouring down as he entered the Absidata area. Besides the rain, this area looked much like itself too. Here there were more buildings still being rebuilt after the earthquake – the higher classes had probably prioritized their own and paid for it, so the lower classes didn’t get as much service done until now. Lucius pulled the cloak over his head and came closer to the place where he grew up and spent most of his adult life. There weren’t many people out on such a rainy day, but he spied a young woman, more a girl really, on a corner not far from the Elysium. Judging by what she wore, she probably belonged there. Lucius approached her, but pretended he’d walk past her to see if she was any good at what she was obviously out here to do.

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione's eyes drifted over the men and women hurrying out of the drizzle and into the shops and popina's that lined the street. She had to consciously try to stop her teeth from chattering. She wished she'd been allowed her cloak - but as her dominus had reminded her before shoving her out of the door, nobody wanted to buy a woman bundled up in fabric. She tried to channel Eris and some of the other seemingly naturally seductive women and leant against the building behind her, hitching up her toga higher on her thighs. The rain and the wind was bitingly cold. 

A man was walking towards her and she arched a brow, an inviting smile on her face. He was tall and handsome and looked well dressed; not necessarily the sort of person to be seen in these streets at this time of the day. She inclined her head and inched her toga ever so slightly higher. But he walked on past. She swallowed, irritated at herself - she thought she'd a sale. His pace wasn't hurried though and she quickly called out, taking a pace away from the wall to step closer to him. "You must be cold dominus," Her warm smile was still on her face if he looked and she hurriedly tugged her damp hair behind her ears - the curls that had been tended to by the others this morning now dropping from the rain. "I'm sure I could warm you up, if you'd like." 

TAG: @Atrice

• Like 1

She looked so cold, he thought. Lucius didn’t like his prostitutes freezing, because then they might catch a cold or get sick otherwise and then they couldn’t work. Or they might even die from the illness. He didn’t want that. Well, the girl here wasn’t his… yet. She might be his today, although he wasn’t sure he wanted to sleep with her. Time would tell. He was more considering he could get some information from her about the Elysium. More than that, even. An excuse to come inside. She could be very useful to him.

And she did know what she was doing, at least. He turned his head when she called after him with a warm smile. He stopped to hear what she was saying, as if he hadn’t planned it at all. Then he came closer to her too. Young, skinny, but pretty. If trained well, she could turn into a very good girl. He didn’t know if she was, though. Maybe he’d find out.

“Could you?” Lucius asked, looking her over more obviously. He reached out to touch her wet hair, “I think you could use something warm too.” He then said with a small smile, looking at her face, “Are you from the Elysium?”

@Sara

• Like 1

"Do you think so? You seem very warm." She grinned as he touched her hair, but internally cursed her fates that it had been raining. Her hair had looked nice and now it was evidently ruined. Still, she blustered her way through it with confidence she didn't feel. She wondered if the other girls faked the bravado as well, or whether they were just naturally gregarious. Ione had always been on the reserved side, even when she was free. 

"I am." She nodded, relieved that he must have known exactly what she was after. It was always awkward when somebody misconstrued that she was a freedwoman with an interest, rather than a prostitute touting for business. "Do you know it?" She queried with a seductive little smile and leaned her body a little closer to his. "It's not far, if you need some entertainment whilst you warm your bones." 

• Like 1

Lucius chuckled, he'd heard lines like hers hundreds of times before. But she didn't know that of course, "Maybe I am? Maybe you'll find out." He replied with a grin. She was so young though. He'd never put his own daughters through anything his whores went through, but now that the eldest was growing up, he found he had a different outlook on young women like this one. Maybe he was getting old or something. But it didn't matter. Armenia was far from here and Lucius and the whore were right here. He suggested she was from the Elysium and she easily confirmed it. Her body leaned closer towards his, her soaked toga leaving little to the imagination. She was barely warm beneath it though and Lucius wasn't getting any more dry either. 

"I know it." More than you could ever guess on your own, he thought... "But please, lead the way. And tell me what you can offer me." 

@Sara

• Like 1

She grinned as he agreed and slipped out nimbly from between him and the wall, gesturing with her head for him to follow her. It wasn't a long walk - only the length of half a street, if that but she kept her pace slow so they could talk. Eris had told her to use the time before the lay to get them excited so they finished quicker. That was easier said than done though, for somebody like Ione.

She couldn't believe she'd bagged him, and after only half an hour or so of trying. It usually took her far longer than that and as she flashed a coy grin at him, it was genuine - but it was one of pride at herself rather than for him. "Anything you could want," She said, her voice low and glancing up at him through her lashes, "I only want to please you." Some of the girls she worked with went in with only open, rampant flirtation but she knew that act wasn't for her; the men that were drawn to the young, slight 'Greek' girl wanted - more often than not - somebody shy and innocent looking. She lightly moved to take his hand, intending to place it on the curve of her waist as they walked through the streets; "Maybe you could tell me what you like from your women?" 

They were nearly there and she felt a wave of embarrassment creep up on her that this well-dressed stranger would be going into the pit that the Elysium had become. At least the roof was almost fixed, but it still dripped into the cells of some of the girls and the lounge where - apparently - they used to entertain some guests had been closed for so long that the corridor dividing the curtained cells was all they had. But he said he knew it, so maybe it would be fine, maybe he wouldn't be miserable about it? 

Edited by Sara
  • Like 1

He arched a brow, anything? Of course she'd say that though. This was the Elysium, it wasn't the Domus Venus. He knew his old place had a bad reputation and word on the street was, that it was worse than when Lucius had it. All sorts of low-lives came there now, men who enjoyed being violent with the girls and leaving them bruised. That wasn't very good business, Lucius thought. He preferred more presentable girls, so he was glad that he at least found one of them from the Elysium. Maybe it wasn't as bad as the word on the street said? Maybe it was just the Domus Venus spreading bad gossip? 

But he paid attention to the girl again, who only wanted to please him. He felt her touch his hand, moving it towards her waist and he accepted, pulling her closer towards him. Maybe there was a bit of warmth underneath after all... "I like that they do as they're told. And don't complain." Lucius said, giving her a look, "But I guess most men like that. I don't like it when they cry. You won't do that, I hope." Some men were afraid of women who cried, they didn't know what to say or do when a woman cried in front of them. Lucius was mostly bored by it. It seemed that many women though they could control men with their tears. That they'd get their way, if only they cried. It didn't work like that with Lucius. He didn't fall for it. 

It didn't take long to reach the building. He'd only looked at it from the outside since he came... it looked somewhat alright, although it needed someone to look at it and fix things here and there. He looked at the girl, "It's been a while since I was here. I'm glad to see it's still standing after the earthquake." That would tell her that it was at least a few years since he'd been here. It was much more than that though. But there was no need to say that.

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione merely kept her smile and nodded. She'd had worse requests than to do as she was told and not to cry, although it didn't help the ripple of fear that ran up her spine. Men that liked to forewarn their whores not to cry, she imagined, were not exactly romantic lovers. She knew it was not her job to complain though and she'd suffer it with a gritted jaw and tears to her colleagues later. She tried not to think about it and instead glanced up at him. "Of course I won't, and I always do as I'm told, sir." If anything, she preferred instruction. She was still new to this and the complaints most often received about her were down to her lack of...enthusiasm and knowledge of the carnal arts.

"We would never close, even if the building fell down." she said with an impish grin and a little laugh, leaning closer and on her toes to whisper into his ear, "We couldn't leave the men of Rome without pleasure, could we?" She pulled back and again tried to push down the guilt and the nerves. She was always like this, with clients and with the Elysium but that he was well dressed and seemed to know exactly what he wanted and this place was...a shithole, only made it worse. She tried to feign confidence, not particularly convincingly and led him through the door, seeing a guard standing just inside. He should have been outside, keeping watch but probably wanted to avoid the rain. The lucky, lazy git. He glanced at Ione and then at the man, sizing him up. 

"What do you want her for?" The guard asked with no preamble or offer of customer service, "If you want a full lay it's..." He gave her price, much more than she cost yesterday. He'd evidently noticed the strangers dress himself, and decided he could squeeze a little more out of him. Which was laughable, really, given the state of the place although the girls had done their best. The couches in the sooty corridor were covered with throws and lamps burned on shelves. Sounds of pleasure drifted out of a couple of the cells whilst the other girls sat chatting at the other end. 

• Like 1

She would always do as she was told, she said. Or they will force you to do so, Lucius quietly added in his mind. He would too, if he had to, but so far she wasn’t a total let-down. He wasn’t even sure yet he’d lie with her, he was really just curious about seeing the insides of the brothel. And maybe she could tempt him enough so that he’d have her too, but he hadn’t decided yet. She looked like the kind of girl who would be halfway crushed underneath him. Maybe she should be on top then? That was an idea.

“Of course you do.” He just replied though and when they came to the building and he commented on it, she claimed they’d never close. He smiled at her words, she was trying, he’d give her that. Maybe she was new to the work? He’d definitely met more charming and skilled whores than her, but she wasn’t entirely bad either. And she was pretty and young. That’s what the clients wanted. Pretty and young and well-behaved.

Once inside, they met a guard. Unknown to Lucius, but he also hadn’t been in Rome in almost 14 years. Even the guard seemed young to him. Lucius towered a bit over him, but he did that with most people. The guard overcharged for the girl, of course he did. Lucius rolled his eyes, he wasn’t going to let some simple young guard decide what he should do. And he had the confidence to be bold, so he met the guard's eyes, “I haven’t decided what I want yet. It also depends on how she pleases me. What if she’s lazy or just… dry like a desert? Don't think I can't tell she's new. But I’ll pay for what I take, don’t you worry about that. Don’t disturb us.” He pressed a coin into the guard’s hand, “Consider this your own. I’ll pay for her on the way out.”

Once that was done, he looked at the girl again, expecting her to show him the way to her cell. The place smelled… old. And looked like that too. It needed fixing. What the fuck had that Titus done to his childhood home? Nothing, it seemed.

@Sara

• Like 1

She listened to the barter with wide eyes. She'd never heard somebody talk to one of the guards like that...or when they did, they were usually promptly thrown out by the scruff of their tunica's. But before the man could protest, a glinting coin was pressed into his palm and his eyes widened, glancing down at it. She didn't know how much it was, but guards rarely, rarely received tips and he looked delighted, grinning. "Have her for as long as you want." He chuckled and inclined his head, letting them pass. 

Ione tried to push down the nerves again. He knew she was new; he must have been with a fair few girls to be able to deduce that. She thought her little performance, the persona she wore when she was out fishing for business or with a client, had gotten better. Evidently not. She swallowed and gestured for him to follow her into her spartan little cell. She pulled the curtain shut behind them and stood awkwardly in front of it. She didn't even have wine to offer him. She could hear the girls talking further down the corridor - not the actual words of their conversation, but their voices and their giggles. She wished she was back out there with them. She smothered it though and offered him a sweet smile. 

"I should...get out of this wet toga." She arched a brow and moved her fingers to the broach holding it up. That was sexy? Right? "Or...would you rather me help you? You must be freezing in that..." She let her fingers trail over his chest very softly. 

• Like 1

The people of this neighborhood really had not changed, he thought, when the guard grinned at the coin Lucius gave him. Poor people were so easy sometimes. Easily fooled, easily bought. And in a brothel, even the guards were for sale, weren't they? Lucius gave the man a polite smile and followed the girl down the hallway. He wrinkled his nose at the state of the brothel. It might be better for it if you tore it down and built an entirely new building, but that would be expensive. And it would take a long time. Maybe he shouldn't take it back, maybe he should just buy another and use that for his own brothel. His thoughts were far from pleasure until they were in the small cell and the girl pulled the curtain behind them. 

Lucius turned to look at her, as she stood in front of the curtain. She heard what he said to the guard; she knew that he knew she was new and not very skilled. Was she nervous? That wouldn't be very useful either. Had no one trained her properly? Did you have to do everything yourself? Apparently! Finally she smiled, suggesting she should undress or help him do so.

"You can take this." He handed her the wet cloak and sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at her. He didn't feel like he was towering so much over her when he sat down. Often his height was useful, because it could be imposing, but right now he wanted her to listen, "And then you undress. The wet clothes will make you sick." 

@Sara

• Like 1

As the wet cloak was thrust at her, she blinked and nodded, hurriedly taking it and shaking out some of the water. There were a couple of hooks under the wall, under the lewd paintings that she studied in her spare time, and she hung it on one, smoothing out the creases in the fabric before turning back to face him. He was studying  her and she felt unnerved by the attention. Usually her clients weren't nearly as...focused as this one, nor did they really care for taking their time. He was different, she just couldn't put her finger on why. 

She smiled coyly at undid the clasp holding up the toga, letting it unwind and fall to her feet. She didn't wear a subligaculum underneath, there wasn't really much point in her profession and so she stood there, shamelessly naked. She hesitated for a heartbeat too long, trying to decide what to do. This never came naturally or innately to her. But she made up her mind, and moved to stand closer to him, her thighs bumping his knees. She took one of his hands and laid it on her waist. "You like your women to do as they're told," She said softly, her smile still sweet, "Tell me how this woman can please you, dominus?" 

• Like 1

She took his cloak, tried to shake out some of the water and then hung it. And even tried to smooth out some of the creases. Really, she cared that much for his cloak? She was probably just trying to buy time. But at least, she took it and he'd told her to undress, so she did. The wet toga fell down to her feet, leaving her naked before him. A bit thin, definitely, but youthful and pretty. She couldn't be twenty yet. At first she just stood there, almost awkwardly, before she approached him until she stood very close to him. At least now she was trying. He let her move his hand again and Lucius moved the other too, touching her with both hands. Ran his hands over her side and down over her backside. 

"I'm not sure yet, to be honest. You said, anything I want." Lucius said, feeling rather good about being completely dressed while she was completely undressed. It gave him a feeling of power over her. He pulled her down to sit in his lap, "You prefer men tell you what they want? You don't try to guess it?" He then asked, keeping his one hand around her to keep her in place, while he let his other wander over her body, exploring it. Soft, smooth and firm at the same time, the way young women were. Slowly warming up now the wet clothes were off. Maybe he would have her after all.

@Sara

• Like 1

She allowed herself to be pulled down into his lap and gave him a beaming grin. He didn't seem displeased with her, which was good and a relief but there was a calculating, almost assessing look in his eyes that she couldn't put her finger on. His words didn't help.

"I...can try, dominus." She swallowed, trying to remember what had pleased other men, what this one might like. Most often it was a simple 'lie on your back' or 'get on your knees' and that was it. He didn't seem to be a man who would enjoy such a quick time though. She thought she'd move, but his arm was keeping her in place. He was still dressed so it was not as if she could let her own hands trail over his body. She often felt powerless in her job, but this man was doing an excellent job of making her feel it. 

"You're so," She have him a coy, almost embarrassed smile and moved a hand to run over his face, "Handsome. I'm just nervous, I'm sorry." Men liked to be flattered, she thought, and liked modesty and inexperience - neither of which they were likely to find in the brothel, but she could try and replicate it. She moved to lean closer to him and whisper in his ear; "I will get on my knees for you," An act few respectable women performed for their men, "To warm you up of course..." 

• Like 1

• Sara changed the title to Gone Fishing [M]

She grinned at him, but it was all just a façade and almost a poor one at that. What was he going to do with that? She said she could try and guess what he wanted, while he let his hand wander to examine her body. Then she spoke again, touching his face, calling him handsome and herself nervous. Oh was she? As if he had not noticed. Then she suggested getting on her knees and he looked at her mouth, her pretty lips and moved his hand up to trace them. Well what she did was clearly working, he could feel that. 

"That doesn't sound too bad. You're used to that at least, I imagine." He replied and traced his finger down under her chin, watching her face and her expression, "You seem very nervous, to me. I know you're trying to hide it and I know most men will fall for it, which is good." But if she was going to be his, if he took this brothel as his own, she would have to do much better than she did now... he let go of her chin to let her do her thing. He was wearing a half-long tunica with subligaculum underneath, almost like a pair of short breeches... "How long have you been here?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

"I'm very good." She bluffed as he supposed she must be used to it, with a smile against his fingers on her lips. She wasn't, she was average at best but she was trying to do better and nobody seemed to mind. She felt her breathing shallow though as he traced his hand down her throat to her chest and eyed him. He could see right through her. She nodded, silently, startled by the candour in his face and that same assessing, piercing gaze. She'd never seen it in a client before - it wasn't the usual appraising looks that she received. 

She moved from his lap quickly as he released her and knelt on her knees in front of him, moving soft hands to slide up his tunica over his thighs. She'd rather he undressed, but he didn't seem to want to so she'd make do, as she always did. Her fingers found the subligaculum underneath and she nimbly began to untie it, looking up at him as he asked his question; "Four months, dominus. I'm still new to this work," She offered him a little smile as she tugged the fabric down and away, "But I want to learn and do better." It was sad, if she stopped to think, that that was her dream now - to be better. Her first few nights here she had cried and screamed and tried everything to get it to stop. She had been a good, decent girl on Crete and then a respected house slave and now she was here. Any such pride was rapidly, humiliatingly wiped from her though until she was left as she was - yearning to be a better prostitute, if only to make it go quicker once she was in a room with a client.

Her hands found his skin and she slowly moved to toy with him a little, her hands moving in a regular, increasing rhythm, keeping her eyes on his face, watching his reaction before she'd take him as any good prostitute down on her knees would. 

• Sad 1

• Sara changed the title to Gone Fishing [M - S]

Well in a few moments he'd know if she was indeed very good on her knees. It wasn't the hardest thing anyway and it usually felt very good. She smiled when he touched her lips, but her breath changed as he touched her. He was more curious than anything else. And her body felt nice and warm. Yes, he was definitely stirring and would welcome what she'd do to him. So she moved and sat down. He let her do all the work, only shifted when he had to, so she could untie his underthings and pull them away. She explained she'd been here only four months and wanted to be better.

"I'm sure you do." Lucius said and then her hands found him, "I'm sure you will... be..." Her hands did feel very good, but of course, this could hardly be new to any prostitute. It was for some reason easier to kneel and take something in your mouth rather than lie flat on your back and take something in the other end. Lucius leaned back, resting his hands on the bed behind him, while she took him in. Letting out a long groan as she did it, now that did not feel bad at all. Lucius didn't close his eyes though, instead he kept his eyes on her, because seeing his member between her lips also turned him on. On top of that, he knew she was watching him too. Him looking at her would tell her that despite her place, he was still superior here. He hadn't been with anyone since he came to Rome, so it was about time. Some satisfaction and release might be just what he needed. This would definitely not be enough. He'd want more of her and see how she would react to that.

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione had lost count of the number of times she had done this and it was almost...dull, as she took him in her mouth. Her mind wandered, as it so often did in these situations to blankness or to memories from long before. Her body knew the rhythm to take him in and she did it with monotonous precision. Her hands moved as well as her mouth, a tip picked up from Eris to speed men along. She glanced up at him and saw that - unlike most men - he was watching her, intently. She choked and glanced down, continuing to work. 

Her thoughts drifted back home, as they so often did, as she tried to focus on something else. She felt the warmth of the sun on her skin, not his hands on her, she heard the rush of the waves as she walked down the soft sandy beaches, not the mans groans of pleasures and the pants of the girls working down the corridor that drifted into the room. It was work for her, and as much as the the potter who thought of his wife as he spun his wheel or the tavern worker who dreamed of Britannia as he served the wine, her mind drifted was her body worked. 

But soon she was struggling and pulled back, breathing hard - picking up the pace and rhythm with her hands instead as she tried to catch her breath, eyes watering. 

• Like 1

His mind didn't wander that much, because her lips and her tongue and her hands felt rather good on him. He'd leaned back, but he'd not leaned back with his head and he had not taken his eyes off of her either. It felt more than rather good, it felt very good. So someone had taught her something. Or it was probably learning by doing in this case. Little sounds of the pleasure he felt escaped him now and again, until she suddenly stopped and pulled back. Her hands kept working though, but he missed the warmth of her mouth as she caught her breath.

"I didn't... tell you to stop." Lucius said through his breath, for a moment considering why she stopped, but decided it was good enough anyway. He missed her warmth and he could have that other ways too, "I want more of you though." He said and this time he pulled away from her hands and stood to remove the subligaculum properly. Then he moved to lie down on the bed, "Come... show me more..." Lucius reached out for her to help her up. He didn't know if this was a thing she usually did and he honestly didn't care. But it didn't feel right that she should beneath him in this case. Besides, he wasn't young anymore. There was no reason for him to do all of the work. And especially not if he was going to pay her for doing it.

@Sara

• Like 1

She nodded as he said he wanted more of her. She didn't think she'd be lucky enough to get away with just that, and as he stood, she scrambled to her feet, standing awkward, naked as he laid himself down. He still wore his tunic and she was utterly bare, hair falling down over her breasts and her back. If there was ever a show of power dynamics, this was it. But he didn't move as he held out his hand to help her and she blinked. Few men wanted a woman on top but a few had and she nodded, moving nimbly to straddle him and then slowly, carefully, lowered herself onto him.

She gasped at the sensation, smothering a wince with a smile down at him and settled herself for a moment. She reached out to take his hands in her own and guided them towards her waist, beginning to move - a slow, deep pace to start, but breathless at the exertion. "Do-Do I please you, sir?" She choked out as she moved, desperately in need of validation from this cool, calm, assessing man. 

• Like 1

Lucius knew all about how to show the whores their place in the world. Not that this girl needed it much, but he liked being very superior to them. And she got it, it seemed. Why should he get naked to bed her anyway? There was really no need. All he needed was the lower part of his body, after all. Now, with her on top. She looked at him at first, seeming a bit surprised, but then she took his hand and he hoisted her up. Not many moments later, she was right where she needed to be and he let out a long sigh with the feeling of her. Young and tight yet, wasn't she? She gasped too, but he wasn't sure it was for the same reason he did. She should be grateful though. This way, she could dictate the pace. It wasn't him pounding her, after all. He couldn't help but smile a little and then she began moving.

He leaned his head back as she moved, this felt very good. And she wasn't even moving fast yet. She broke the moment by speaking though, "Yes... keep going. Faster." She could dictate the pace as long as he enjoyed it, that was a valid point. He pulled her closer towards him, adjusting his own position a bit and felt he went deeper. That was it. 

@Sara

• Like 1

She nodded at his instruction, although wasn't sure he could see her with his head rolled back. She was pleasing him though. She smiled, breathlessly at he validation and did as instructed, rolling her hips faster, speeding up her pace. His hands gripped her body, pulling her closer and she swallowed a wince as he went deeper. It didn't hurt, but it was uncomfortable and she let out a breath at the feeling, trying not to slow down or let it show. She didn't know if he noticed, and tried to keep going, letting out fake gasps of pleasure as he met her movements.

He let her thoughts wander as she mindlessly worked, eyes drifting over the walls of her little bare room until they caught on one of the wall paintings. The girl was on top but on her feet, squatting, not on her knees. She hadn't tried that one and bit her lip, considering it might be better for him. She moved to place her palms flat on his chest and moved one leg at a time until she was on the balls of her feet. It allowed her to move deeper; the discomfort increasing, but harder and faster and she let out a choke and tried to smother it as one of pleasure - letting on moans and pants as she heard so many of the girls do, when they were performing for their men. 

• Like 1

She did as told, she moved faster and the feeling when he pulled her closer, so that he could get in deeper... that was a good feeling. She moaned and gasped as if she liked it, but he'd been in this business for as long as he could remember and she was faking it. Not that it mattered, as long as he felt good, right? And he did. Right until she suddenly stopped and he looked up at her, what was she doing now? But she was moving and sitting differently and it was even better. He gave her a little smile. So she might be new but she was not stupid. She could turn out to be a good little whore to have, if this place was going to be his.

But he didn't think much further as she continued. The faster and harder she went, the better it felt. He felt his body tense and at least had the time to consider that he didn't want another child with a whore. Especially since she wasn't even his... "I'm... going to... cum..." He managed through the trembling of his body, hoping she'd understand and had proper training in this case too, to move away and let him finish outside of her. 

@Sara

• Like 1

It was exhausting, and she was breathless, flushed but he was moaning in pleasure and she continued her little gasps and moans and pants; peppering in a phrase she'd heard Eris use time and time again; "You're...you're so good." Through a breathless pant as she tried her best to keep up the rhythm, even as she thought her legs might give way under her. 

But he was close. She might have only worked here for four months but she could tell - in the tightening of his body, in the way his muscles shook, and if there had been any doubt in her mind they were gone as he choked out to her. She didn't know what he meant though, or what he wanted her to do and so she stayed where she was, quickening her pace to bring him to his climax. She had, had no training on this beyond what the other girls used; some washed themselves after, others religiously visited the midwives and herb wives for flowers and tokens to ward off children, but she and a few of the other girls used sponges with a little honey and lemon. Her flux came and went as normal so it, she hoped, was working. She rolled her hips harder, and placed her palms hard on his chest to steady herself, willing him to finish soon so this could be over. 

• Like 1