I Want It That Way

Atrice

January, 77 AD

He was not looking to move to the Esquiline, because there were homes on the Quirinial Hill that were closer to the Absidata. And if he was going to have a brothel in that area, he wanted to live close by. Although since he currently lived in a hospitia, he toyed with the idea of opening his own and maybe with some additional services to those who stayed there. That’s if he didn’t choose to buy the Elysium back, which was still something he considered. He hated that it had fallen into disrepair like that, that it looked so bad. His childhood home, ruined for good.

He hadn’t returned since that day he encountered Ione though. Rome was a huge city and he had many places to revisit and much gossip to pick up. One old comrade, or whatever you’d call him, had moved ranks too and had friends higher up too. He suggested Lucius should join him at this party he was invited to, said there’d be all sorts of people, high and low. It was in a private home on the Esquiline though, so there he went. Wearing his best clothes, a knee-long tunica and a toga, mostly in dark blue, which suited his eyes and his slightly greying hair well.

Once inside, he said his goodbyes to Publius, who brought him here and they might catch up more later. They already had a drink in Publius’ home, but this party looked promising too. He could see what the other meant, that there were all sorts of people here. Lucius made his way to the triclinium, where there was an empty couch and he claimed it instantly. Picking up a bit of food from the table and looking around, until his eyes fell on a beautiful blonde playing the cithara and singing. Her hair was down and although she was finely dressed, he knew a prostitute when he saw one. Perhaps this one was more like a courtesan of sorts, she looked almost regal.

But there were other people too. An already half-drunk Senator fell down into one of the other couches and gave Lucius a look, “Salve, haven’t seen you before.” The man simply said and looked to see who had caught Lucius’ attention, “Oh, you know Vibia? She is a joy…” The Senator grinned and waved at her to join him and Lucius tilted his head when she stood and approached them. Interested already.

@Sara

• Haha 1

The party was a joy after almost a month of drought. After the excesses of Saturnalia, it seemed nobody wanted to host anything lest their recently replenished wine stores get depleted again and so when she had been called upon with a couple of the other girls of the Venus, to service a party high up on the Esquiline, her yes was a given before she'd even uttered a breath. 

She was happy enough with just the music for now; playing dreamy, drift-like tunes on the cithara whilst a few women milled around. She was sure her other skills would be just as in demand later on in the evening, but for now she was happy to play her music and keep her eyes peeled for particular prey. She could tell the mix of quality here already; men who were upcoming, men barely clinging onto their ranks and those that so desperately wanted to climb higher. She was here from the best of the best brothels though, which meant she was on the look out for the best of the best clients. 

Her eyes were scanning the room as she caught a man's gaze on her. She hadn't seen him before and given the parties she frequented and the social circles she serviced, it was rare. Which suggested either he was a prude - and therefore not worth her time, or new to the city, which again, barely warranted a second glance. But then she saw poor, sweet, foolish Marcus grin drunkenly and gesture her over. She didn't mind Marcus; he was fabulous wealthy and easy enough to please but she wanted something new tonight, something more promising. Still - it didn't hurt to be polite and she smiled a broad, gleaming grin in returned and inclined her head - finishing her tune quickly before depositing her prized cithara with a slave for safekeeping. she pushed herself up, waltzing over to the two men, the curves of her body accented sensually in the revealing, glimmering fabric of her chiton and its cut. She inclined her head again as she came near before closing to recline next to Marcus, grin on her face. "You summoned me, gentlemen?" 

TAG: @Atrice

• Like 1

He did not know Vibia, but he figured he would very soon. Just look at her, with her broad and beautiful grin and such haunting eyes. No wonder she came to a party like this and was dressed the way she was. And known, apparently. He didn't know the name of his Senatorial companion yet, but he'd believe the lady was a joy. The way she waltzed told him she had plenty of confidence too. She was good and she knew it, didn't she? The cut of her chiton was just perfect, hiding much but revealing some. How joyful indeed. And then she came over to them, taking a space near the other man... 

"I did not know Vibia, but gratitude for the introduction. You're right, she does seem like a joy..." Lucius said, letting that linger, he had not tried her after all, so how could he know for sure? And maybe it would force her to try and prove that she was indeed a joy. He'd love to watch that. Then he looked at the patrician who summoned her. The man wasn't young, but also clearly not near his own age either. He might have been in his mid-twenties last time Lucius was in Rome... "And you may not have seen me, because I have been away for years. The name is Lucius Armenius Valerius. And pleased to meet you... both." He added, looking at Vibia again. The other man might be good to know too, should he need a future client for a brothel, but Vibia really caught his interest. She was nothing like the cheap prostitutes of the Elysium. They could probably learn from a woman like her. If they were allowed.

@Sara

• Like 1

Soon enough, predictably, Marcus' hand was on her thigh and she offered him a teasing little roll of her eyes, instead taking in the measure of the man opposite her. She was a joy and he was clearly on the lookout. He was dressed well, handsome but older with a gaze that seemed almost as predatory as her own. She tilted her head to the side, studying him as Marcus blathered on next to her. 

"A pleasure, a pleasure Lucius Armenius. Marcus Carius Carus," Marcus dipped his head and grinned drunkenly, "And my lovely Vibia." Vibia tipped her head to the side and grinned, "Your Vibia, Marcus? Tsk." He act offended and she chuckled lowering her voice so the men had to lean in to listen to her. "Your wife may have something to say about that." Marcus blanched and quickly pried his hand from her thigh, clearing his throat. He couldn't resist a pinch of her waist though. "You, my dear, are a temptress and will get me in a world of trouble!" She grinned and reclined back, merely shrugging as she turned her attention to the other man as Marcus scuttled off, clearly in search of his wife. 

"A pleasure to meet you Lucius." She inclined her head and reached for a fresh cup of wine from a passing slave. She moved position on the sofa, flashing the slit of her chiton up to her thigh. "What brings you home to Rome?" She wasn't interested but she was an exceptional actress, and could pass the time here with him whilst waiting for a better prospect.

• Like 1

Lucius watched the other man touch the lovely Vibia, like a man used to it. And she allowed yet. Yes, clearly here for their entertainment, that's what she was. But one of the finer things in life, not cheap at all. She reached to the other man, called Marcus, so easily, teasing him and talking with him. Keeping him interested in her. Of course Marcus had a wife. Lucius grasped a cup of wine too and sipped it, just watching the interaction between the two with a little smile. But then Marcus left and Vibia took over his couch. Shifting to reveal her thigh. Nothing he hadn't seen before, but she clearly knew what she was doing. It took more than that to impress him though. Though he usually dealt with more ordinary prostitutes, he wasn't unused to women like her, and so his eyes only briefly looked at her thigh, before returning to her face.

"A pleasure to meet you too, Vibia. Or, time will tell if it will be." He added with a smirk and a wink over the rim of his cup, "Business brings me to Rome. Business... as in trying to find out, if there's a market for what I have to sell. And of course there is." He sipped some more of his drink and picked up a date to eat, "Who do you work for, Vibia?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

She gave him an impish smirk to match his own and inclined her head. She'd rather not bag him, or a man like him, this early in the evening. There were a few precious Senators here without their wives that would be much more lucrative, she was sure. 

"And what sort of business are you in Lucius?" She cupped her jaw in her palm, taking a languid sip of wine, assessing him. Perhaps one of the Senators would see her talking to a man like this and come and venture over to claim her for himself. It had worked before, at the party with the little mute charioteer. "I work for our Goddess Venus," She grinned and quirked a brow, a mischievous look passing across her face. "And I live at her domus." She sipped again at her wine and held it loosely in her hand, tilting her head and studying him, "But you already knew that, or guessed it, I think." 

• Like 1

She was not interested in him, was she? The way she returned his smile and the way she tilted her head, almost mimicking what he did... as if that was supposed to lure him in or something. She cupped her jaw, wondering what sort of business he was in. Was she already bored? She didn't even pretend now. So pretty and so arrogant, it seemed. She easily explained where she worked and that he knew it already. Lucius nodded, "I did guess it. You'd have to be stupid or inexperienced to not guess it." Lucius replied to her and since she was already bored, he decided to be straight with her.

"I'm kind of in the same business as you are, actually. Only... I'm the one who makes others do what you do." He said and sipped his wine, considering his next words, "So... if I'm boring you, please, don't stay here. I know there's someone wealthy out there, waiting for you. Like Marcus. A bit chubby isn't he? And pity that his wife is here too. I'm sure you could do better." 

@Sara

• Like 1

"A brothel master?" Her lips twitched, demeanour changing as she dropped the pretence of interest and wait straight down to business. He was in the same industry as her, in a roundabout way, he didn't need the facade. Or at least, she didn't think he did and if he craved the faux fawning of women like Vibia then he was a fool, in her eyes. 

"You're not boring me," She chuckled as she took a sip of her wine. "But I could do better. You're a man of business," She said as she shifted her position on the couch, casting a surveying glance around the room, "You must appreciate that a woman like me needs only the best of the best, which includes chubby little Patricians. And unattached Senators." She tipped her head at two younger men, a little way off. 

"But you? Which house of love do you run then, Lucius?" 

• Like 1

He nodded, confirming his profession and then casually suggested she moved if she was so bored. Naturally forcing her to stay with those same words, or else she'd be admitting she'd rather leave. Lucius smiled when she chuckled and agreed she could do better than that Marcus, who was here just before. She looked around, commenting on her choice of clients and also took a look at the two younger men. He imagined she'd like them young and stupid. They'd be easier to tempt then, for a woman like her. Like a prize they'd love to win. But she went on.

"Pan's Nest." He confessed with a smile, "It's far from here, in Hispania. I don't imagine you've heard of it. And of course I appreciate that you're looking for the best of the best, but any good girl... or woman." He added with a grin, looking her over, she was clearly not a girl, this one... "Knows that sometimes, someone is better than no one at all. If you were one of mine, I'd be upset if you spent all evening hoping for the best and came home empty handed, because you weren't willing to spread yourself for the greater cause." The greater cause being cash, of course... "Surely you can understand that?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

She hadn't ever heard  of it, but it wasn't exactly a surprise, Hispania was across the sea after all. And in Vibia's mind, the back-end of nowhere where careers and women went to die a slow death of boredom. She listened to him though, bright blue gaze narrowed and assessing, taking in his measure.

"I don't think I need to worry about that." She smiled a little, the corner of her full lips turning up but her look was dismissive, "I've never had a night where I've not been wanted. Take you, for example," She shifted on the couch, tilting her head to study him with the full weight of her eyes, "Say I don't bag a Senator, for whatever reason. They prefer the boys, perhaps, I know you'd buy me. You may look like you're here on business," She gave him a feline smile, "But think you're fascinated. I think you want to know what it's like to bed a woman who gets showered in gold for what she does, and I think you want to take away some lessons for your own girls in Hispania." She sipped her wine, "So I don't think I need to worry, Lucius." 

• Like 1

Lucius' career definitely had not died in Hispania and nor had his wife. He had become a better brothel master, he had grown more wealthy and so had his wife. Actually all was well there, but a part of him was still Roman-born and he wanted to return to his old city. That's why he was here. They only left because it wasn't safe. Now, it seemed to be. And Rome was still full of interesting people, Vibia among them. He tried to lecture her a bit, on how she shouldn't turn men down just because she hoped for something even better. Of course she wasn't one of his, but still he could have his opinion, right? She said he should not worry and she was always wanted. Then proceeded to point out he wanted her too and he chuckled, taking a bite of another date. 

"You probably don't. I'm just voicing my opinion, that's all. But, you are not one of mine." Lucius replied, "And I imagine you could teach inexperienced girls some lessons. You move and speak with such confidence and you still have your looks." He added with a smile, "So you're right. You do fascinate me. More than this other girl I met recently... she could use a lesson or two from you. How to guess what a man wants. And how to pretend you want it too. She didn't even try. Isn't that sad?" Not that it meant he wouldn't go back to her, but that was more because it was fun to play with her. Vibia could probably do the same to a man... or even a woman.

@Sara

• Like 1

Vibia smirked and shook her head; "Some girls aren't meant for it." The Venus relied on quality but she'd seen a few young beauties pass through its walls and sheets who couldn't keep their tears to themselves or their protestations from their lips. They were quickly ferried out and sold on. "That's why you shouldn't go somewhere cheap," She chuckled and tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder. 

"But I'm not a slave, Lucius." She met his gaze with an even look and a little shrug, "So I do what I do because I'm good at it and because well..." she sipped her wine and leant in closer to her, breathing the next few words quietly near his ear;  "There's nothing quite like a good fuck is there?" That was a patent lie; she was there because her gang masters bid her to be, but she covered the lie so no hint of it showed through. She was an expert, after all. She withdrew and settled back in her original position, lean limbs stretched out, curve of her waist and hips highlighted by the relaxed position she took, eyes assessing him. She so rarely got to play with men, that she couldn't let the opportunity pass her by. "But tell me, why should I choose you for tonight, over any other man here?" 

• Like 1

Oh she knew just how to smirk and how to toss her hair over her shoulder, didn't she? How to move to make herself most alluring to the men who would want a woman like her. He smiled though, when she said he should not go somewhere cheap, "Sometimes, it's good to know what is out there. Both the good and the bad." Lucius simply said and she continued to tell him she was no slave. He arched a brow, really? So why did she still serve men like this, if she could choose not to do so? If she was free, surely she didn't have to be a prostitute? She leaned closer, whispering to his ear and he felt her hot breath. It did what she wanted it to do. And a man who didn't sell girls to other men might have believed the lie. There had to be more in it for her though, than the pleasure. And it couldn't always be pleasure, he highly doubted that. So he turned his head to look at her, "I bet you tell that to all the guys, don't you?" 

She settled back again, making sure again to casually position herself to expose herself. She was curious about him now too, wasn't she? Or was she still trying to figure him out. Then she had a question of her own, "Because I could someday be useful to you. And not just regarding how much coin you can lure out of me. Maybe I could offer you more than just a good fuck." Lucius said and picked up his wine again, "If I'd stayed in Rome, you might have been working for me, after all." 

@Sara

• Like 1

"Of course I do." She finished close to his ear with a mischievous grin tugging at her lips. Men were so easy, and so predictable - even ones who initially seemed much more complex. They needed to eat, drink, fuck and sleep. That was it - and if she could be the woman to provide food and sustenance, open legs and a warm bed then no wonder so many men flocked to her door or painted her name on the street corners of the city.

She tipped her head to the side, studying him intently as he spoke. There was only a hint of flirtation in her gaze, mostly it was calculating. Vibia was not the most intelligent woman in the city, but she was awfully good at what she did and seeking out ways to enhance her position. It was, of course, how she ended up a freedwoman. It was also, sadly, why she ended up in league with the Collegium. "You ran the Venus?" She made an impressed little sound and sipped her wine, "And useful how? I have a beautiful room, gold, handsome men to bed...what else could you offer me?" 

• Like 1

Lucius needed the same as every man, she had it right there. Food, drink, rest and sex. Oh and he needed a bit of power too. Some men did. Not all men, but some. He did, because he enjoyed it and it gave him more to do than just being some simple plebian. He enjoyed having work to do and enjoyed having power over other people. And he enjoyed making money from it. Maybe Vibia would join him on his endeavor here in Rome? He could always try and find out. Step by step though. First revealing that he was much more than an ordinary Equite who fled Rome more than a decade ago, like so many others did too.

She did at least seem a little surprised that he'd run the Venus, but of course didn't yet understand what he could offer her besides what she had.

"I did run the Venus. Among other things." He said with a small smile, "I don't think I'll do that again, the Syndicate is no longer mine to rule. But as I mentioned to begin with, I'm here looking for a market for what I sell. And I could use someone who knows Rome as it is now. It wouldn't just be your body I'd take advantage of. Maybe instead, I could offer you a little more... power, if you'd work with me. Unless of course you plan on getting fucked until you die." He shifted a bit on the couch, patting it to invite her to join him, so they could speak more privately.

@Sara

• Like 1

Curious. Enticing. Vibia had long been embroiled in the gangs of Rome - too much for her own good. Her favour, procured from the Collegium had placed her in an ever-more precarious position in Rome. She was to report everything she could glean about the Syndicate back to her gangmasters. A viper in a den of adders. It was dangerous and she tried her best not to dwell on it; feeding morsels back when she could, anticipating the day her use became fruitless and she'd be revealed or plucked out of the Venus for a more nefarious purpose. That Titus Aspanius Lupus, the owner of the Elysium, knew and kept her secret only made it more maddening and deadly. 

But any information would be of benefit to her, she was sure, even if it wasn't directly tied to the Syndicate. Take, for example, an up and coming aspiring brothel master. That was an opportunity she couldn't pass up. So she dutifully glided over to join him on the couch, curling her body closer to his, an impish smile on her lips. "And how would a newcomer to Rome, without a brothel, without a business, give a woman like me power?" She tilted her head to the side and studied him, "Hmm?" 

• Like 1

Vibia came over to him, curling up against him with this impish smile on her lips. Of course. She worked for the Domus Venus, yet she was a freedwoman. She must be involved with the gang itself somehow and it became more obvious, when she asked her question. Pointing out a few of the obvious things. Of course she was going to report back to her superiors. That's what whores did, they were expected to do so. And why would she not spill that she'd met with Lucius Armenius, a former gang-leader and manager of the Domus Venus, even if it was only briefly he did it? Of course she would, if she wanted influence. And she did, didn't she? He had her interest at least. Lucius reached a hand up to touch her beautiful blonde hair and pulled it away from her neck to touch her skin. Lovely.

"I have a brothel in Hispania. And I hope to bring it all here, again. I'm not a newcomer in Rome, I was born and raised here. I'd like to return. And I'm not known for sitting on my hands when there's coin and influence to be gained." Lucius explained. He enjoyed power, having influence, and luxury... "In order to do that, it would be nice to have someone already here, who could help me a bit. What kind of power would you like, lovely Vibia? You have your freedom, clearly. Tell me what else you might desire... and I'll see what I can do about it." 

@Sara

• Like 1

Vibia listened with genuine interest; both because it was a useful secret to trade, and because his plan was genuinely engaging...or it seemed so. She quirked an eyebrow and studied him from where she sat, openly curious but assessing. "And is this to be some backdoor hovel filled with the cheapest girls from the Emporium? Or are you thinking something a little more upscale?" She narrowed her eyes, "Something that is likely to ruffle the feathers of the Domus Venus, perhaps?" She tilted her head to the side. Now this would be a secret worth selling twice over; to the Collegium and the Syndicate. 

She considered his question for a long moment. Her desires were simple enough; to be free of the influence of two gangs hanging over her head, and to earn enough money to retire in fame and infamy. Neither of which were suitable answers to his question, and so instead she offered a feline smile and shrugged - answering the same way she did whenever the question was posed to her by the few men that wanted to know the aspirations of a whore. "I want to run my own place one day. Only the best of the best." She shrugged again and shook her head, looking at him with amusement, "And I don't intend to be the lackey of an newcomer only recently returned from Hispania, thank you very much." 

• Like 1

She didn't seem to mind that he was touching her, which was good. She was probably so used to it that she barely noticed, unless she felt like she ought to notice. And they were talking, so there was really no need. She was a kitten he could gently pet while having a conversation with an interesting woman at the same time. Naturally she wondered what plans he had for his new brothel in Rome and Lucius grinned, "Perhaps, we'll see. Depends on what people want - more highly priced places like the Venus... or something everyone can afford. I imagine you'd like to know, so you can tell your superiors." He replied and then he'd suggested he could offer her something else than what she had instead. She could name anything and he'd see what he could do about it. Vibia went quiet for a brief while, before saying she'd like to run her own place. And she would not be the lackey of someone.

"Of course you wouldn't." Lucius said and ran his fingers over her arm, "But you'd need a place to start." He considered what he could offer her. And how could he make sure she'd keep her possible promises to him, without ratting him out to her superiors at the Domus Venus? If he had her alone, he could do something, but then again, she'd probably been threatened plenty of times. It wouldn't be new to her. And he didn't have her alone right now anyway, "Once I have found a proper place and set it up to open, I might need someone to help me run it on a daily basis, gaining some experience. I can't be there all the time, after all. Would you be interested in that?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

She smirked as he trailed his fingers over her arm. Men were so utterly predictable. She shifted next to him to highlight her cleavage and smirked. "I would need a place to start." She acquiesced but narrowed her eyes as he continued to speak. 

That was a very nice offer. A lovely offer. But not one she would take. She chuckled and shook her head. "You need to pay attention, Lucius. I said I wouldn't be anybody's lackey." She smirked and ran her finger gently over his cheek, "Even a handsome one like you. I've plenty of patrons who'd loan me money if I asked, to start my own. Why would I trade that to work at your place? Give me a reason." Her lips twitched, amused. "But you could always hire me out...a consultant, perhaps. To teach your girls a thing or two." 

• Like 1

He enjoyed how she shifted in her seat, showing off some of her talents to him, at first agreeing with his idea. But then turning it down. Well he wasn't going to make her a simple lackey, she'd have responsibilities and everything! At least until Leontia could come and help with everything. She was running it all in Taracco right now and she was doing it so well too. He was glad he'd married someone who was both good looking, gave him children and actually had brains. It was nice to have a wife who was also a partner in crime. She might not like Vibia though. But that wasn't a major concern right now.

The major concern was convincing Vibia that working with him was a good idea. She touched his cheek, naming him handsome, but she had no reason to work for him at his place. Then she had an idea of her own and he tilted his head, "I could of course also do that. It isn't a bad idea." Lucius said with a grin and reached out for his wine, drank a sip and then offered the cup to Vibia, should she want some too. His hand then curled around her body, pulling her closer towards him, "But... if I should hire you as a consultant, I can not just take your word for how good you are. I might want a... sample of sorts." He arched a brow, looking to her face rather than the rest of her lovely body and assets, "I'm not exactly poor. I have the coin if you have the will." 

@Sara

• Like 1

She took the cup from him and rested it against her lips, not yet drinking, eyes narrowed on him. She dutifully shifted with him as he pulled her closer and draped her thigh over his, her chest curled into his own body. That was the beauty of parties like this; nobody cared, and Vibia certainly didn't have the sensibilities to. 

But here was her dilemma. She took a sip, considering his offer. She didn't doubt he'd be a worthwhile screw - if for information more than a climax, but she glanced beyond his face to the two younger senators she had wanted to catch. They were eyeing her and Lucius curiously, dopey smiles on their faces. She thought she might have been out of luck, but maybe not. She smirked and leant in close to Lucius' face. "Then you'll have to come and visit me at the Venus, lovely Lucius." she ran a soft finger down his cheek and then pulled her body back from his, curling into the other end of the couch. "Please don't be offended, sweetheart, when I say I have bigger fish to fry tonight." 

One of the Senators was walking over. Perfect.

• Like 1

Vibia continued to be lovely, like she had probably been for years. She knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Pity for her that despite how lovely she was and that she did do something to him, Lucius was not drunk and he was also very used to women like her. Well maybe not exactly like her, but a lot like her. He was used to women who knew how to seduce a man and how to please him. But he would not just give into her terms, without getting something in return. She took her time considering the offer though, sipping the wine, looking around. Two younger men were watching her and then she said Lucius would have to come visit her at the Venus. Because apparently, she had others to catch.

He watched her pull away from him and didn't stop her. Lucius took the cup again, shifting a bit too to lie on his back, watching her there at the other end, "And my money aren't worth as much as theirs, or what? Even if I could match his amount." He nodded to the youth approaching them, "Funny how coin works in Rome." He said with a grin. Of course he wasn't going to get a free lay out of her, he hadn't expected that, although it would be a nice touch. Not tonight though, it seemed... still, he couldn't just let her go like that, "But of course, I understand you prefer someone you can control rather than someone more... mature." 

@Sara

• Like 1

"Your money is worth just as much," She chuckled and lounged back away from him, swiping up her own cup of wine from the table, "But I have a feeling it'll cost me." One of the young senators was sidling his way over to the couch, but they still had a few moments alone. 

"You don't think I can control you?" She quirked her brow, a sly smile on her lips. "And you think exactly right. Pliable clients are always so much easier. I'm a businesswoman, Lucius, after all." She grinned to him. A young man, quick and easy who liked flattery and giggles and screams of delight was her standard fare and whilst boring, was at least easy. The tips were usually generous as well. She had no interest in being burned by a man who clearly wanted more than her body; she had no interest in selling her secrets or her mind. Her grin almost immediately turned up to the young, well dressed Senator as he glided over, casting Lucius a curious glance and her one heavy with lust. 

• Like 1

Lucius winked at her, when she thought it might cost her to bed him. Depending on what she was thinking about, of course, but maybe? Depending on how good she was at pleasing him. Certainly better than that whore at the Elysium, who wasn't half as skilled as Vibia. 

He arched a brow when she spoke of control, "Maybe you can, time will tell." Lucius said with a smirk then, "I'll leave you to your business then. Or hmm..." He had a thought then, because he really would like to prove his interest in her, and leaned closer to her. The younger Senator was there now, giving Lucius a glance as Lucius leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I'd love to see you in action though. Maybe you'll let me watch sometime..." Then he pulled back and slid off the couch to let her do her thing, looking at the younger man. He was so into her, the youth, wasn't he? "She's all yours. Enjoy." 

@Sara

• Thanks 1