Kah's Plotter

Kah

This is my plotting discussion and thread setup space for my cast of characters. I prefer messages and discussions on the AeRo site than on Discord, so PMs here are the most reliable way to contact me. Click on the name of a character to go to their profile.

BESTIA

tumblr_njylt4iH761thgkcuo5_250.png.7085a1c3d8cb4a87713366efa82f1d54.png

- Born on Saturnalia in Galatia to a slave
(father unknown)

- Allegedly a freedwoman

- Lives in the wilderness around Roma,
coming into the city to sell and trade for food,
some goods, and money

- Practices witchcraft (not public knowledge),
gathers plants (dangerous and mundane) for coin,
and will catch animals to sell

- Doesn't know of any extended family, but may
have an aunt (or grand-aunt) on her mother's side
named "Locusta"

- Known as a pest to some vigiles in Rome
for her antics in the streets, including trying
to sell wild animals and dramatic outbursts

- Worshiper of Bacchus, and sometimes attends
Bacchanalia celebrations (not public knowledge)

• Like 1

Hello @Kah!

Bestia looks like an interesting character and certainly would be quite a polar opposite to the grumpy bear of a man who is Gaius. I'd honestly love to see her try and poke fun in his rather tough emotional walls; especially if she's dismissive of those who are more stoic. Certainly I can see Gaius being rather wary of Bestia, probably not knowing what to think but, I would think maybe they could cross paths through having bought food or animals off of her before.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:22 AM, Faustus said:

Hello @Kah!

Bestia looks like an interesting character and certainly would be quite a polar opposite to the grumpy bear of a man who is Gaius. I'd honestly love to see her try and poke fun in his rather tough emotional walls; especially if she's dismissive of those who are more stoic. Certainly I can see Gaius being rather wary of Bestia, probably not knowing what to think but, I would think maybe they could cross paths through having bought food or animals off of her before.

Sorry for the late reply to this - I've been away, unfortunately. :p I would be in favour of a thread between them. Where do you think they could meet?

Hi @Kah!

I was wondering whether you might be interested in a thread with Bestia and one of my characters?

She might encounter Aeneas whilst he's out in the city, perhaps exercising or on an errand. He's a slave from Britannia and currently based at the Ludus Magnum.

Or she might encounter either my slave trader Spurius or my Freedwoman Varinia whilst she's out in the markets.