February, 77AD

It was nice to have something else to think about. Something that had nothing to do with crazy and insane killers in Rome. Something that had nothing to do with innocent people being attacked and cut, just because someone liked to do so. Alexius would distract his mind with other things, much more pleasant things. Like the woman he met recently, Calpurnia. She was one of a kind! Alexius was unable to count how many lovers he’d had over the years, but really, he actually did not keep track of them. And many he’d picked up, or they had picked him up, while he was drunk and defeated and needed someone to need him. But Calpurnia was not such a woman.

This was different. He met Calpurnia in broad daylight and she was nothing but kind and with plenty of smiles for him. He amused and entertained her, and he had enjoyed doing it. Their conversation had been so… so… fluid, hadn’t it? Like he didn’t need to charm her or kiss her to keep her interest in him, no, she wanted to talk to him and he wanted to talk to her. And she was so lovely. So near his own height, so independent and so stunning in everything that she was and had been… Alexius could barely any flaw. Or, he could find one, just one! Her brother… that was the flaw and that was hardly her fault. It was a big one though, but they had to figure it out anyway. He wanted to, he couldn't help it. It just meant he had to be more careful with her.

So he’d found the perfect hospitia for their next meeting. He’d spent many of his savings on the meal and the room and the discretion of the staff… and he had even had to promise them to do a little dirty work for them, just as an insurance. Then he had asked his son to help him write a short message for her... just the name of the place and a date. Nothing more. 

Before heading to the hospitia, he’d spent some time at a thermae. Then he had put on the nice clothes that Ovinia had ordered for him. A tunic in a soft fabric and in a deep green shade, it went to just beneath his knees. There was also a pair of breeches that went with it, but for Calpurnia’s sake, he tried to look as Roman as possible. So no breeches. Besides, would he really be needing them? What he did need however was the dark cloak he put on, in a faint hope of hiding his shape so people wouldn't see where he went. And now he was here. In a comfortable room with a table and a very comfortable bed – usually very much out of reach for someone like him… and wine and a simple meal had been served on the small table in the room. Alexius waited. Hoping she had not changed her mind.

@Chevi

Edited by Atrice
  • Haha 1

Calpurnia liked to lean new things. She liked to discover and study, but so far all these activities had only extended to her education. She spent her entire adult life studying Roman religion, texts history and literature, she even dabbled in politics. She liked to understand people. People were the most curious creations of the gods, and many of them were fascinating. Some more so than others.

And now, she was curious about very different things.

She was still not sure what she expected from this meeting. A bit of excitement, a meal, an entertaining conversation, for sure. Beyond that... she had no knowledge to go on. More likely than not, her upbringing would get the better of her, and fantasies would remain just so. Still. It was an adventure. And Calpurnia liked new things.

She left the domus with Tacita in tow, did a little walking and shopping, and then sent the girl home with the things she'd bought, telling her she was going to meet a friend. She trusted Tacita, but she didn't want to take her all the way to the hospitia. Instead, she arrived alone, with her palla draped over her head to hide her features. She was wearing a sky-blue stola over a white tunica, and a deep blue palla wrapped around her. She knew that blue went well with her eyes and light hair, which she had pinned up with  pins decorated with pearls. It was a much simpler attire than she'd wear to an official dinner, but it was still elegant.

The room she was led to was not too large, but looked clean and comfortable, just as she had requested. And it was private. As the door closed behind her, Calpurnia slid the palla off her shoulder and smiled brightly at Alexius - who had clearly cleaned up well for the occasion. "It seems you have spared no expense, Alexius" she noted, glancing around, and looking him over. "I am pleased."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Simple? There was nothing simple about the woman who finally entered the room. She was very elegant, almost more than he recalled, but that had also been a chance meeting on an ordinary day. Today was not ordinary at all. Alexius had sat down on the bed while he waited, but he stood as soon as the door opened and was unable to hide his smile when he saw her. The colors of the stole and the palla went so well with her that you'd think she was a goddess. Vesta herself! No, Venus. Had to be Venus! She offered Alexius a bright and beautiful smile too, complimenting what she saw so far.

"I am glad." Alexius said. He had indeed spared no expense. The room and the hospitia was not cheap and the fact that he had to offer more than coin spoke volumes about just how much he'd wanted to live up to Calpurnia's simple terms... "I've aimed for nothing else but that. Please... make yourself comfortable. As you see, the food is already here. Or are you thirsty?" They were alone, there were no slaves to serve them anything, but by the gods he would be happy serve her. Her presence made him think he'd do anything she asked him to. He would kiss her feet if that's what she desired from him. Although there were other things he'd much rather do. 

@Chevi

• Like 1

Alexius was... eager to be a good host. Calpurnia felt immediately at ease the same way she had when they first met. She slipped off her heavy palla and draped it on a chair, before reclining on one of the couches placed by the table. There were all kinds of food on the table, a light meal. And also wine. She smiled, reaching for a cup. "Wine sounds good."

She didn't expect him to serve her, really. She enjoyed his company, and getting to be herself around him, instead of being a patrician lady around a plebeian. "So... where did we leave off last time? I'd like to know more about you."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Eager did not do it. Alexius was more than eager to be a good host to his very prominent guest and companion tonight. And she was even more stunning than he recalled. He could only hope that she too was pleased with what she saw, after all he'd done to live up to her impressiveness. He watched her slip off the palla and then she smiled and agreed to have some wine. Alexius poured it for her and she took a seat on a couch. The room wasn't that large, but large enough. The bed was a single bed though. It had to look as if the room was for him and him alone, not for company. 

Then she began asking to know more about him, "Oh I can barely remember... I recall deciding we'd meet again. And that I would make the arrangements. I hope you are pleased." Alexius said, sitting down onto the actual bed again, watching her, "What do you want to know? Ask me anything, Venus." Was he too eager? Maybe he was. But he couldn't help it. How could he not be eager to serve her? Even if it might end up being his last fall from grace, he could not stop.

@Chevi

• Haha 1

Calpurnia laughed at being addressed as Venus. Having been a Vestal for three decades, it sounded nothing short of ironic. She appreciated the compliment, but a little part of her beginning to wonder if Alexius' expectations were a bit too high. Still, as always, he did sound genuine in his enthusiasm. Calpurnia sipped her wine, trying to land on a question. She did want to know more about him.

"Well... you told me you were a gladiator, and that you weren't born in Rome" she remembered, watching him curiously. "I have to admit, I have not been following the games closely... how did you get your freedom?... What was it like, being a gladiator?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

She was sweet, laughing at his compliment like that. Because that's what it was, a compliment. She was Venus, wasn't she? Vesta was not quite a goddess of love and desire, but had to do with the hearth of the home and Rome of course. And family too. But not really love, like Venus. Although he supposed Vesta might not be against a union between them. Calpurnia would not be a bad choice, if he should settle down with someone. Except of course for her rank in Rome and her family and background. But the woman Calpurnia was not a bad choice for a thing like that. Especially considering how well they got along. He understood well enough that that's what was needed in a marriage.  

But marriage was definitely not on the table tonight. Other things were... like getting to know each other. Calpurnia was now asking questions, as he asked her to... and she asked into his life as a gladiator and how he won his freedom. Stories he sometimes felt he'd shared a million times before, but why not again, then? She didn't know, after all.

"It was... well... how to put it... when I was a child, I wanted to be a warrior. And that's what I became. Just not how I imagined it. But I made it my goal to survive, because how else would I ever regain my freedom? And I was good at it.” Alexius paused with a grin, “I guess I enjoyed it, the gladiator part at least. And all the benefits. I didn't like being a slave. I didn't like not owning my own body. The gods know I put it to good use, despite it not being mine." Alexius said with a little smile and downed some wine, "I gained my freedom easier than I thought I would. The ludus changed owner, and I dared to ask the new one for my freedom. And he gave it to me." He'd been as surprised back then as he still was, that it was so easy. But there it was and here he was still today, alive and with his freedom. Not with his sister though. But freedom was better than nothing.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Calpurnia listened intently to his story. She was curious; but also, she was not sure how he would react to a question like that. Not everyone liked to talk about their past. Especially people who had been enslaved. Alexius, however, took the question in stride.

He didn't like being a slave, but he did like the fight. Calpurnia smiled a little. She had bought Eppitacus' freedom because she knew that men like him did not survive being the property of someone else. Alexius was the same. He fought until he regained the freedom that had been taken from him. She wondered what he used to be like, in the arena. A warrior indeed.

"So you were born free" she noted. Sometimes, that made a whole lot of difference. She was glad that he was free again. He'd fought for it. "You must be a remarkable warrior." Even now, working as a guard instead of a gladiator.

There was a lot more she wanted to know. She sipped some wine and picked some more grapes, watching Alexius with a contented smile.

"You mentioned you have been married, too... do you have children?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

After he finished talking, he downed a bit more wine, as a quiet toast to himself that he gained his freedom at least. Even if he never found his sister, as he had hoped. There had been women he'd met in his life, that he thought might resemble her... but he never learned if they were her or just resembled her. At least he had his freedom. Alexius picked up a piece of bread to dip in a small bowl of olive oil on the table and Calpurnia said he must be a remarkable warrior.

"Maybe I am... never thought of it like that." He said with a grin and watched her sip her wine and pick more grapes. He couldn't help but adore her content smile and the way her fingers placed the grapes between her lips. Gods... and then she had more questions.

"I have one son, he lives with me. But he's not from my marriage, but before that. His mother had been a slave too, but was also freed. So he was born free, at least." Alexius explained, "His mother sadly passed away a few years ago, shortly after I met him. So now he's with me." He said and looked at her. She had no children, Vestals were meant to live in celibacy and she wasn't young either. Maybe she'd never have kids... he wondered how she felt about that. She'd probably come to terms with it years ago, she seemed like that kind woman. Who took life and what it gave to her and moved on. Much like he did... "Anything else you want to know?" 

@Chevi

• Like 1

They shared food, and they shared conversation. Calpurnia enjoyed it. In more... appropriate company, she would have to finesse her questions, and try to glean information in more polite and elaborate ways. With Alexius, she could just ask for whatever she wanted to know. It was refreshing.

"I have one son, he lives with me. But he's not from my marriage, but before that. His mother had been a slave too, but was also freed. So he was born free, at least. His mother sadly passed away a few years ago, shortly after I met him. So now he's with me."

One son. Alexius was a father, but not from the marriage he'd mentioned. Calpurnia wondered if his son was anything like him. She could tell from the way he mentioned him that he cared for the boy. And didn't brag about potentially having more like him around the city...

"Anything else you want to know?" 

"A lot of things" Calpurnia chuckled "But it only seems fair that you get to ask questions too. Anything you want to know?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

This was quite different from most of Alexius' private encounters with women. With many others, one of them or maybe both would be halfway undressed by now and not on opposite beds or chairs. They'd be in the same one. But Calpurnia was not like many other women. She was one of a kind and the more time he spent with her, the more he understood how true that was. She listened patiently to his story and while Alexius ate a few more bites of the bread, Calpurnia said she had many things she wished to know. But said he could also ask her anything he wanted to know.

How do your lips feel against mine?

But he couldn't ask that... so he had to think and come up with something. And he found that he did want to know her... "I feel I've already asked a few things, last time we met. I guess, what I like about you, is how easy it is to talk to you. Were you used to that, at the temple? You must have met all sorts there. I imagine all kinds of people came there to pray and ask for help." 

@Chevi

• Like 1

Easy to talk. She smiled, because she felt the same. He asked about her life in the temple, and whether she'd met all kinds of people. She could tell he was a little bit at a loss about what to ask her at all. And that his thoughts were probably wandering.

"All kinds, yesBut also... one learns to speak differently when she has authority. And as a Vestal, my words carried weight. So men couldn't fault me for speaking directly, even if they wanted to." she noted with a grin. "We even got to sit in the front with the men in the Amphitheater, did you know that?... Although I didn't often take advantage of that. It's probably why I didn't recognize you." She noted, sipping some wine. "Anything else on your mind?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

It wasn't that Alexius didn't want to know her better and know about her life, and what she was thinking about right now and what she hoped to do in the future... he just wasn't sure how to ask about it all, because this wasn't how he usually was with women. He didn't court them like this. Didn't sit down and have a nice dinner for hours first. Usually it was the other way around. Pleasure first, then maybe they'd talk more... and then more pleasure... it was never like this. Which just made it clear to him again, that Calpurnia was not like the other women in his life.

She answered his odd question though, said she was used to speaking directly and that in the arena, the Vestals got to sit in front with the men. The higher-class men. Alexius wasn't one of them. He was never at the very front with the Patricians, never. Their lives couldn't have been more different. She asked if he had anything else on his mind and Alexius downed his first cup of wine.

"Actually there is." Alexius said with a grin, looking up at her, "You... mostly you are on my mind right now, Calpurnia." He said, "Would you mind if I sat next to you instead of over here?" Now that was an honest question and much easier to deal with for him. Even if she refused him. Which he didn't think she would. Despite her rank and her life, she was probably curious about what he had in mind. And he would be more than happy to show her. 

@Chevi

• Like 1

Calpurnia smiled at his question. She'd hoped he would say whatever was on his mind, and his words sent a chill down her spine.

"Very well" she nodded, sitting up on the couch, putting her feet on the ground to make space for him next to her. To be fair, she had never been this close to a man in private before. She looked at him as he sat next to her on the couch.

"I have another question" she said, emptying the rest of the wine from her cup. She watched him closely now, to gauge his reaction. "You do know, as a Vestal, I have never been touched by a man before in any way." She had been sacred, body and soul, for the better part of her life. "Does that make you nervous?" She knew enough to understand that men liked to be the first... at things. But also that there were often very high expectations. And there was another side to that coin. And so she asked the other question too. "Do you see it as a challenge?"

Certain kinds of men would. Some of them would see this situation, with a patrician woman, with a former Vestal, as a conquest. Or even bragging rights. Calpurnia kept her eyes on Alexius, waiting for his answer.

@Atrice

• Like 1

Well he did tell her what was on his mind - she was... and he'd like to be closer to her. She allowed him to sit with her and shifted to make space for him; her long legs swinging off the edge of the couch to the ground. Soon enough Alexius had moved around the low table and taken a seat next to the warmth of Calpurnia. It was comfortable next to her and he had to control himself to not put an arm around her and pull her closer to him. But he didn't do it. Even though he badly wanted to.

He gave her a smile as he sat and she emptied her wine, saying she had another question. She was very honest; speaking of how she'd never been touched by a man before. Alexius nodded at her statement, he knew that. Then she wondered if he was nervous and if he saw it as a challenge. Alexius arched a brow, that one was new... to him at least. He knew other men loved to boast about their conquests of the ladies, but he wasn't one of them. Because he knew how bad it would be for the women's reputation if he went out to brag about whom he'd bedded this time. He cared too much for them. This was no different. Or was it? It felt different.

"I wouldn't say I'm nervous." Alexius said, watching her as closely as she watched him. He moved a hand up to brush a strand of hair away from her face, "And I don't see it as a challenge either. I see you as someone... I mean..." He trailed off, tried to find the right words.

Fuck. Just stop beating around the bush, Alexius. Tell her. She can handle it.

"I just want you, Calpurnia. There's so much I want to show you, so much I want to give to you. If you want me to." He met her eyes, "If you don't, just tell me. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do." 

@Chevi

• Like 1

Sitting close to Alexius had an effect on Calpurnia that she could not quite describe. She felt... warm, and excited. And also safe. She believed his words and the look in his eyes, saying that she was not just a challenge to someone like him. His fingers brushed her face gently and she blushed. 

"I just want you, Calpurnia. There's so much I want to show you, so much I want to give to you. If you want me to. If you don't, just tell me. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do." 

Calpurnia was educated. She knew the bare technicalities of what happens between a man and a woman. The rest... the things that made it pleasurable, so much so that the poets and writers had not stopped talking about it since the dawn of time, that was a mystery to her. Something to be uncovered.

"I don't know what it is that I want" she admitted. She didn't know what it was, and if she wanted it at all, and how far she was willing to go. From an objective point of view, she was about to do something entirely wrong. Forbidden. A complete turn from all of her life so far. Something that would probably kill her brother dead if he ever found out.

And yet, she was curious.

"Show me."

@Atrice

• Like 1

He liked how she blushed when he touched her and how she listened to what he said. How she met his eyes when he met hers. Alexius liked many things about this woman. He shouldn't, he shouldn't even be here with her. By the gods, her brother was a former Consul! She, a former Vestal! She was meant for higher purposes and higher ranked men, not a simple freedman like Alexius. But here he was, right next to her and he wanted her with all of his being. If she would have him. And how could he deny her what she wanted, if that's what she wanted?

She said she didn't know what she wanted and then asked him to show her. 

Alexius needed no further words but those.

He leaned closer, carefully, letting his lips hover over hers for a moment before he let them meet hers. Alexius let it linger, as he felt his heart beat faster as if he was trembling within. His body naturally shifted against hers. Alexius broke the kiss, pulling a bit back, unable to hide his smile... "Your lips are sweet." He said softly, "Tell me to stop..." Because he wouldn't unless she said so. Alexius leaned in for another kiss and slid his arm around her waist to pull her closer. Gods he should not. But that's what he did.

@Chevi

• Like 1

Alexius' lips met hers in a surprisingly gentle kiss. Calpurnia's heart jumped, and breath caught in her throat. This was it, the point of no return of leaving her old life behind, and venturing into the unknown. She was warm all over, with Alexius' lips soft against hers, until he pulled back.

"Your lips are sweet. Tell me to stop..."

She didn't. Instead she leaned in and he kissed her again. This time she responded, her hand sliding to the back of his neck as he pulled her closer, her body against his. It felt good. All of it felt good. The sensation of touch, but even more so, the feeling that someone wanted her like this. Calpurnia had no experience in kissing, but she did what felt right on instinct, and followed Alexius' lead.

After a few moments she pulled back, breathless from all the sensations coursing through her. She opened her eyes to look at Alexius; the look on his face said everything she needed to know.

"If we are going to do this" she whispered; she knew they would, but there were things she needed to say "I have two conditions."

Her hand brushed his face; she wanted more, so much more of him. She could have told him no one can ever know about this, if they both valued their life - but he already knew that. She, on the other hand, still did not know what to expect next.

"One... we go as far as I say."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Her lips were so sweet, sweeter than he'd hoped, and it was perfect. They were near the same height, so he didn't even have to bend down towards her, he could just sit right here, with his arm around her, hold her close and kiss her. He'd known all along that he should probably not pursue this woman, but he wanted her with every inch of his being and he couldn't stop that. He had to give in. He had to... do whatever she wanted. And she did want this. How could he say no? He couldn't.

Alexius tried to tell her to tell him to stop, because he wasn't sure if he would, if she wouldn't... but she said nothing, instead she returned his kiss and he felt a hand on the back of his neck. She was right it felt good, all of it, and she did everything right, even if this might be her first. Her first kiss? Gods, to think no other man had laid his lips on hers before. No one had tasted them. No one had let her taste theirs. Gods... Fortuna bless me just once more, and my blood is yours...

He felt her pull back and looked at her, as she looked at him too. Then she whispered something about conditions, touching his face and he leaned his cheek against the palm of her hand, wanting everything she'd give him. He turned his head to kiss the palm of her hand, while she stated her first term.

"Of course..." Alexius said softly and turned his head to look at her again, while his other hand found her hair, "What else?" 

@Chevi

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 1

He pressed a kiss into her palm. He was so gentle, for a man built like him, for a warrior who had survived the arena. He would do what she asked of him. There was pure longing in his eyes, and intensity she had never seen before. For her. Somehow, across the endless divide of all the differences between them, he wanted her.

"Two" she smiled softly, reaching up to pull a pin from her hair. Half a dozen of them were keeping her hair up, but now that his hand had wandered there, she wanted to be free of their restraints. She pulled the other ones and her hair came tumbling down, as she considered her next words. "I know there is a lot you want to show me. And pleasure you want to give." He had said as much. And she had everything to learn. She watched him, a little playful, a little curious to see his reaction. "But I want you to also show me how to return it."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Of course he'd go as far as she wanted. If she wanted to spend the whole night with him, let him worship her until sunrise, that's what he would do. If she wanted to stop, that's what he'd do too. Alexius didn't wish to hurt her or force her, he never wished to do that with anyone. Some women of course had desires like that, wanted it to feel like it, and Alexius would be anything they wanted him to be, as long as they both enjoyed it and felt satisfied after. It was always like that. And right now, he wanted nothing more but to satisfy Calpurnia and fulfill her every wish and command. 

When he touched her hair, he felt her hand in it too, pulling out the pins to let it all down. Alexius helped, brushing his fingers over hers and pulling out a few hair pins too. Perfectly long and blonde hair. She was stunning in everything that she was, he thought. Calpurnia then spoke and he smiled at her words, dimples and all, yes there was a lot he wanted to show her and give her! Then she stated she wanted to know how to return it.

Alexius leaned in to pluck another kiss from her lips, "Is that all? Of course I'll show you." He said, "There's nothing I want to do more than... everything you ask me to. So if that's what you want..." Alexius continued, plucked another kiss and moved his hand from her hair and to her shoulders, playing with the adornments that kept her dress in place and he opened one of them to set her skin free. His eyes moved up to her face again, "For now though... just follow my lead?" He said with a small grin and pulled her in for another kiss. He could do this all night. But there was so much more he wanted too.

@Chevi

• Like 1

• Atrice changed the title to Break of Dawn (M - S)

The man had a lovely smile. She watched his face light up at her words and smiled too. There was something very genuine about Alexius, the way he stole kisses from her, the way he agreed to her conditions. His hand brushed against hers as he helped take her hair down, and then moved on to opening one shoulder of her stola. Today was a day of firsts and nevers. She had never been this exposed in front of a man before.

"Is that all? Of course I'll show you. There's nothing I want to do more than... everything you ask me to. So if that's what you want... For now though... just follow my lead?" 

She did. He pulled her into a kiss and she kissed him back; she was fast discovering that she enjoyed kissing very much. Her fingers traced his jaw and ran through his short hair, and she pulled herself closer against him with a sigh. She didn't know where he was going to lead her, but she enjoyed the discovery.

@Atrice

• Like 1

He liked the feeling of her, of course he did. Not that he'd touched her a lot yet, but her hair, her fingers, her lips. And the bare skin he revealed, as he opened one shoulder of her stola to set her body free. And her only spoken terms were that they'd go as far as she wanted, and she wanted to learn too. Unspoken terms were obvious. Don't tell. Alexius could keep a secret when he had to. When he wasn't stupid and spoke before thinking. He'd learned his lesson though, after the way he wronged Ovinia by telling her name to Pinaria. But perhaps it was for the best to just not speak. 

Calpurnia followed his lead, as he pulled her into another kiss. He parted his lips against hers and felt her fingers touched his face and his hair. Alexius felt himself sigh against her lips and moved a hand up to open the other shoulder of her dress, letting it fall down over her shoulders, revealing her beauty. It didn't matter that she wasn't young, like some of his other lovers. She was still beautiful. Her skin, experienced, not with pleasure, but with life. 

Alexius broke the kiss to look at her and gently cupped one of her breasts in his hand, smiling and kissing her again. But she deserved something too. This was not fair to her. Alexius pulled back to undo his belt and pull the tunica over his head. 

@Chevi

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 1

The kiss deepened and with it Calpurnia felt her body react to Alexius' touch. It was nothing she had experienced before, but she was caught up in it wholeheartedly, hands holding on to his shoulders; she felt him sigh against her lips and a shiver ran down her spine again. The other shoulder of her dress came loose and the fabric pooled at her belt, revealing her breasts.

Calpurnia knew she was not young, by the standards of when Roman girl married, or experienced love for the first time. (Those two things were one and the same in all but a few cases.) As a Vestal, she had never learned to be self-conscious in front on anyone's gaze, because she didn't need to be; most men averted their eyes even when she was fully dressed. Alexius didn't. Instead he reached for her and touched her breast; she leaned against his hand, enjoying the sensation of his hand on her skin. She liked earning a smile from him.

Alexius pulled back to shed his belt and tunica. Calpurnia watched him curiously, her gaze sweeping over his body. The tanned skin, the shape of his muscles, the scars from his past as a warrior. All of it told a story. She reached out, tracing her fingers along his arm and then running her palms over his chest. She could feel her heart speeding up at the sensation of touching his bare skin. It was intimate, in a trusting way. Honest. She liked that. After a few moments of caressing him, she found his eyes again and smiled. She leaned in for a kiss, arms sneaking around his shoulders, pulling closer to press herself against his chest. Skin on skin.

@Atrice

• Like 1

It was probably a good thing for anyone he bedded, that he cared less about age and more about the woman, when he was with her. Calpurnia touched something in him though, made him want to worship her and he smiled at the sight of her body and her curves and she leaned against his hand when he touched her breast. But then he pulled back from kisses and touches, though only to remove some of his own clothes. He felt her eyes on him and was luckily not shy at all. She could take him in all she liked, which she hopefully would literally, eventually. If she wanted to go that far. Alexius just wanted to please her. 

She then reached out to touch him with her fingers and her hand, and he just watched her, waited patiently, thinking it was her turn to make a move. She'd never done this before, but it all came almost naturally, once you started, he knew that. She wasn't the first virgin he ever slept with. Alexius smiled, watching how she was breathing, her exposed chest heaving and falling. Gods she was divinity in motion, wasn't she? 

Alexius gladly let her pull him close against her again and gave her the kiss she wanted. Feeling her skin against his was great too, it was everything to him. He wanted to take it slowly, for her, but did she want that? She had allowed him to take the lead. With his lips on her lips and her skin, one arm around her body, he used his other to try and open her belt. Alexius wanted to see her. Touch her. Please her. Now.

@Chevi

• Like 1