All roads lead to Rome [M]

Atrice

She smirked at him. Challenge accepted, it seemed, and downed her own cup of wine, slipping off the stool and planting her hands on her hips. "I'll be sure to review your performance out of ten when we're through." She chuckled and stalked out of the bar without hesitation. 

Only when she was out into the cold evening air did she stop and round on him, hands still on her hips, look serious. "If you try anything bad, or if I feel unsafe or if you do anything I can promise you, you will regret it. I have friends in some very high places, Alexius. Are we clear?" 

TAG: @Atrice

• Haha 1

He smiled when she planted her hands on her hips in that most feminine position of them all. Gods how he loved it when they did that... "Then I better live up to any expectations you might have." Alexius said with a grin and followed her out of the taverna. He probably shouldn't. But was he supposed to live in celibacy and wait forever for a woman he might never have again? So he did follow her. And only out there did Hilda turn to him again, promising him he'd regret it if he tried anything she didn't want to. Alexius held up a hand in defense again, one in front of him and he let the other hand rest over his heart.

"I have no intentions of anything but pleasure, dear Hilda. If it seems like I do... please tell me right away. I'm much better at body language than mindreading." He said and came closer to her, slid his hands through the hole her arms made, as she stood there with her hands on her hips. Alexius briefly wondered if he was too bold, as he leaned closer to let his lips hover over hers. But really, if you never took any chances, you'd never know, right? "How are your skills at reading body language?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

She kept her eyes narrowed tightly on him, although a small smirk played on her lips as he swore an oath of...pleasure. He was funny. And charming. She'd give him that. And then he leaned closer to her and she stood still, moving in absolutely no way. She was not a woman easily intimated, even in bedding, even with men as big and clearly brawny as Alexius. So she held her ground. 

She could feel his breath on her lips. She could almost taste him from this distance. She smirked. "With somebody like you?" she tilted her head, watching him closely. Then, gently, she moved her hands to frame his face, her fingers threading into his hair, holding him where he was. "I'd say I'm pretty good." She arched a brow in challenge and then ducked up to kiss him. Deeply. Hungrily. There was no tentativeness in her movements at all, just lust. She must have seemed like the easiest woman in the world but she didn't care. It had been too long.

• Like 1

He adored the way she smirked and the way she didn't pull back, when he slid his arms around her and leaned closer, tempting her. Of course she could read his body language, it wasn't exactly like he was trying to hide anything. It was very obvious what he wanted. He leaned against her touch, until she gripped his hair and he let out a breath. Gods, what a woman he'd been presented with tonight!

Although he felt a pang of guilt when she kissed him so hungrily, but he told himself that he might as well give in, he initiated this and it wouldn't be right to let her go. Besides, what about the woman he wanted the most? Would he ever have her again? So he did return her kiss eagerly, pulling her closer against her body. It was easy to get caught up in the moment. Too easy... but she was too good, too interesting to just have in a back alley somewhere. Besides, he promised her pleasure. Alexius would not back down on his promise.

"Come with me... as I said, it's not far..." Alexius said heatedly, almost out of breath when their lips parted ways again and he let go of her to take her hand and take her with him.

@Sara

• Like 1

She grinned against his lips as he tugged her closer to his body and she moved up to loop her arms around his shoulders. He was eager. Good. She just hoped his eagerness translated into skill rather than...desperate fumbling which she'd experienced before. 

He broke the kiss breathless as she was too, her pale skin flushed from the exertion and she grinned as he removed his hands from her hips. She pouted as he did, joking and then followed him as he tugged her away. Gods she hoped he didn't live in some squalid little room as the one her brother had been in when she'd found him. "I have to warn you," she smirked, moving her hand from his to wind around his hip, "I'm not a woman easily pleased Alexius." Her voice was low and filled with lust. "Are you sure you're up to the challenge?" 

• Like 1

He smiled against her too, enjoying the feeling of her arms around him and how she had to reach up to kiss him. Not that it wasn't nice when a woman didn't have to do that. There was one woman who didn't have to. And he needed to not think about her right now. So he gave into the kiss and they were both breathless when it broke and he decided to take her home. She let him do it and warned him about how she was not easily pleased. Alexius chuckled at her words.

"I'm always up to a challenge like that!" He replied with a grin, "Though I don't know what pleases you... yet. But whatever you want... it's yours..." It was good that he met her where he did, sometimes there was just no need to visit taverns far away from home. Besides, then he might end up on the steps to Vesta's temple. And he wasn't going to do that again. Gods, he could not get her out of his head, could he? But Hilda deserved his full attention since he promised it... and she would get it. She would.

@Sara

• Like 1

"I will be very...vocal," She smirked up at him with challenge in her glance, "If I like something or I don't like it. Fear not Alexius." She gripped his hip with her fingers, holding tightly as they moved together down the street.

A few people paid them a little attention, but not any great amount. To many people they must have looked like any other couple in the throes of love or passion. They made their way down to the bottom of the hill where insula buildings sprung up like blades of grass in a field. The street grew more busy and she glanced at him again. "Do you live alone?" She asked, curious. Gods she hoped so.

• Like 1

He chuckled again when she promised she'd be vocal, "Don't hold yourself back then." Alexius just said, if that was her thing, so be it. He got the feeling she was the type of woman who liked to be in control. Liked for the man to please her the way she wanted. Focused more on her pleasure than his. Like many men did, but she wasn't one, of course. There was nothing masculine about her. She was just... not your ordinary Roman woman. Which was fine with him.

Soon they arrived to the area of the insulae and in particular the one he lived in. She would know then if he lived alone, "Uhm... no. My son lives there too. But he's no child." He explained, "We can have privacy. And, well... he's used to it." He stopped by the stairs leading up into the building, "I hope you don't mind?" 

@Sara

Edited by Atrice
  • Haha 1

She arched a brow, watching him with a heavy set frown. "Oh." She blinked and glanced up. Another building much like the squalid little one she'd found her brother in. Disappointing but not insurmountable. He was still very fine to look at, even if his place of residence was not. The son though...she frowned at him. "As long as it's not awkward." She snorted and began to ascend the stairs by herself, not waiting for him. "How high are we talking here Alexius?" She glanced over her shoulder at him, a devilish smirk on her lips. 

• Like 1

They could find a room. This was just much cheaper and easier. Hilda seemed a bit disappointed to hear he wasn't living alone and even frowned, but then began climbing the stairs anyway... she must really be wanting something, he thought with a grin, "It won't be. It isn't for me." And it was his son, so he should know it, as this wasn't a first. He just told her his son was used to it, so she would kind of also know now, that she wasn't the first he brought home either. Far from it, in fact. Not that he'd ever brought Calpurnia here. He should. He wanted to. She didn't seem to care. She might care less than Hilda did.

He shook his head and followed, "Third floor for living." Alexius told her and caught up with her, "Not the smallest, but definitely not the biggest either." But good enough for Alexius and his son, with what they earned.

Once they reached the right balcony he skipped ahead of her to unlock the door. And it was locked. So Lexus wasn't at home. What on Earth was he doing in the evenings at the moment? Well he wasn't here. Alexius and Hilda were. He let her walk in first and then followed, closing the door behind him.

@Sara

• Like 1

Hilda marched up the stairs with a small smile playing on her lips. At least this building seemed better equipped than the one she'd found Wulfric living at. And he wasn't on the top floor, thank the Gods. The floors above would murder her thighs she was sure. Still, she let him skip ahead of her as they made their way to the balcony so he could unlock it. Locked - she also recognised that likely meant his boy wasn't home. Good. She was not a prude, but she didn't much like the thought of some teenage boy listening in. 

She stepped in and glanced around. It was not bad. It was bigger than she expected and the curtains gave privacy. She noted the size of his bed though with a sly smile. She chuckled and turned around to face him, tilting her head to the side as he shut the door. With an amused little look on her face she set about unlacing the front of the clothes she was wearing, watching his reaction closely.

• Like 1

It was evening and since there was no one home, the flat was faintly lit, but it was enough. Alexius closed the door behind him and leaned against it, watching her take the flat in. She luckily didn't seem too disappointed and turned around, seemed cheerful and amused. Alexius watched her. She began unlacing her clothes and he smirked. His was easier. Alexius quickly opened the belt and pulled the tunica over his head and tossed it to the wall by the end of his bed and approached her, "Let me." He said and without waiting, he helped her undo the skirt and leaned down to kiss her at the same time. 

@Sara

• Like 1

Hilda watched him unlatch his belt and discard it, alongside the tunica that was roughly pulled over his head. She let her eyes roam, stilling on the laces on the front of her sleeveless blouse, instead savouring the view. "Very nice." She grinned but she didn't have much time for further compliments on other facets of him as he moved over to duck down and kiss her. It was a deep kiss, hungry and desirous and she moaned lightly against his lips as his hands came to the laces on the blouse. She chuckled and raised her arms above her head so he could pull it over her head. "I do not need romancing." She murmured against his jaw as she left soft kisses along it.

• Haha 1

• Atrice changed the title to All roads lead to Rome [M]

He felt her eyes on his body and chuckled at the compliment, "I'm glad you think so." He said and then he'd moved closer to kiss her and help her finish undressing. He didn't need much, if you knew where to undo the knot, his subligaculum would come off easily. Alexius smiled against her lips when she moaned and they broke apart briefly so he could pull the blouse over her head. This was certainly not a bad view, he thought and let his hands roam her naked skin, "If you say so." He slid his hands underneath her bottom to swiftly lift her up and carry her the few steps to the bed. He left her for just a moment to pull the curtains, just in case... and then he returned to her, showering her skin with kisses and the light grazing of teeth on the way. She was lovely, so very lovely. Soft and beautiful. He'd enjoy pleasing her.

@Sara

• Like 1

She grinned at his reaction to her and she squealed a little as he plucked her up to deposit her on the bed. Her blonde hair fanned out around her and she bit her lip as she looked up at him as he moved to close the curtains around them, leaving them in a cocoon of the soft light filtering into the apartment. She let out a soft moan as he returned, showing her with kisses across her body. The feeling sent a shudder through her and she moved her fingers to tug on his hair to get him to look at her. She was smirking. "I think it unfair I-I am naked and you are not." She smirked, fingers playing over his face softly.

• Like 1

He loved how she reacted to his actions, how she grinned when he picked her up and how she moaned and shuddered when he came to her, to shower her with his longing for her body. But then he felt fingers in his hair, let out a small surprised - but not displeased - gasp as she did so. Gods, was she smirking? He grinned back at her, "That is unfair." He agreed and let go of her body briefly to use a hand to undo his last strip of clothing to toss that aside too. Then he leaned in over her, letting her feel his own body against her and his lips found a breast, though before he would dive in there, he glanced up at her, "Better, Hilda?" He asked, more than ready for her, but he would let her guide him. Not that she craved romance, she said as much. But she craved pleasure. And he'd give it to her.

@Sara

• Like 1

She grinned. It was deeply unfair and she propped herself up on her elbows as he pulled off his underwear. She arched a brow and gave him an assessing look. Then, after a moment of silence, she grinned; "Very nice." Very nice indeed. He leant back over her and she shuddered with a little moan and a soft sigh of pleasure. She could feel him against her and it made her bite her lip. And then his lips found her breast and she groaned, back arching into the sensation. When he spoke she looked down breathlessly, cheeks already flushed. "Yes." She grinned. "Much better." She shuddered again. "But don't stop that." she sighed in pleasure, fingers working through his hair as she moved a hand down to guide him in. She was already more than ready.

• Like 1

It was a bit amusing, but not in a laughable way, that she enjoyed watching him and took in his body when she had the chance. Alexius liked that she looked at him and enjoyed that she commented on him. He grinned back at her, but it didn't take him long to finish undressing and then he was back with her. He smiled as his tongue and his lips caressed her nipples. Some of the best of sharing pleasure, giving pleasure, was how they'd reward him with moans and groans and reactions. That's what got him going. And Hilda definitely got him going. She was flushed when she replied, clearly pleased and not wanting him to stop. He loved feeling her fingers in his hair, which was just long enough for her to hold onto, should she want to.

She'd rather hold onto something else though and he gasped again, when she moved a hand down to guide him. As always he tried to be careful at first, he didn't want to hurt her and his lips left her skin for a moment to watch her, make sure that everything was fine, "Even better?" He asked with a grin, holding still for a moment, even though that was kind of hard with how good she felt to him. Alexius plucked a kiss from her lips and once she let him know, one way or another, that all was well, he'd begin moving.

@Sara

• Like 1

She moaned as he entered her. It had been far, far, far too long and it felt like...perfection. Being complete. She breathed and glanced down at him with a wide grin, tugging on his hair to try and get him level with her. "Even better." She said with a hoarse whisper as she responded to his kiss with feverish want. It felt good. Really damn good and as he began to move she moaned again, hitching a leg over his hip and arching her back in time with his movements. But...there was something missing. "Touch me as well..." She moaned at him.

• Like 1

Gods, her moans... she was stunning in more ways than one, he thought. Alexius moaned with her as he moved, she felt so good and he looked at her, panting as she tugged on his hair again. Her kisses were amazing too, so hungry and demanding and how could he not give into that? And want more of her. She swung her leg over him, keeping him in place and told him to touch her. That would be much easier if she was on top, but for now he'd let her rest and supported his weight on one elbow. Alexius didn't stop, but rather let his free hand roam down over her body and between her legs to indeed touch her while he was also moving into her. He knew that not all men knew that little knob, but Alexius wasn't born yesterday and he'd had enough women to know. If that wasn't what she meant, he was sure she'd let him know one way or another.

@Sara

• Like 1

She smirked as he had to shift his weight onto one elbow, reaching down between them until his fingers brushed that part of her. She choked, hips arching, lost in pleasure at his ministrations. Gods above. Okay, so maybe Hilda could admit that he wasn't lying about his skills. Not one bit. She was flushed with pleasure, her head rolled back, eyes screwed tightly shut. If he kept going with what he was doing she was going to lose focus very quickly and that was not what she wanted. She didn't just want a good fuck. She wanted a long, good fuck. Before she lost her wits entirely she groaned and then pushed on his chest with the palms of her hand, trying to flip them over so she was on top.

• Like 1

He watched her and he could not help but grin when she reacted to what he did. Maybe she didn't expect that? And look at her, arching up against his body and his hand, closing her eyes, giving into what he was giving her. This was exactly why he adored them so much, women. Some more than others. Fuck. He closed his eyes briefly, letting himself move harder into her and then he suddenly felt her hands on his chest, pushing him. Alexius guessed what she wanted and with a moan he pulled of her briefly, but only to roll over onto his back and reach for her, guiding her on top of him. At least this view was even better. And his hands were free to roam over her body and feel her and touch her. Though when he felt her again he let out a long sigh, for gods did she feel good? So good... so good... but he fought his own urge to move to let her handle her own pleasure for a brief while. She clearly knew what she was doing.

@Sara

• Like 1

Hilda gasped in sorrow as he moved out of her, mourning his loss for the briefest of moments but then he rolled to his back and she gave him a breathless, flushed smile as she moved to straddle him. His hand helped guide her in and she sank over him slowly, moaning deeply from the bottom of her chest. Her head rolled back, eyes drifting shut as she let herself settle on him. The sweetest of  pleasure. His hands roaming over her body only increased it. After a long few moments of delicious stillness, she began to move, rocking her hips in a slow pace. But she took him deeply and then moved to place her palms flat on his chest. Her nails curled into his skin and she choked; "Fuck..." And then in German, losing herself, "You feel so good..." 

• Like 1

He enjoyed that she enjoyed it. The way she gasped when he moved out of her, the way she moaned when he entered her again. The way her eyes closed and her body was just there, beautiful even in the faint light from the window through the curtains. And her body felt so good, when he touched it, waiting for her to move, although she was taking her time, teasing him before she actually did it. Her palms were on his chest, using him for support and he let out a small grown of pleasure when her nails dug into his skin. She said something he didn't understand, but it didn't matter. He could almost guess the meaning of it. But he didn't have time to think about it.

She was moving, enough for herself but he kind of wanted it harder and faster. Alexius reached for her to pull her down against his own body, biting his lip as he felt her breasts against his own body. He enjoyed that too. There was nothing to not enjoy about this... and as he held her closer, almost embraced her, he began moving again. His lips seeking hers. So good, "You know..." He said against her lips, between thrusts and kisses, "It's alright to... just give in..." Alexius was used enough to share pleasure to do it more than once in one night. All he would need was a pause at some point and then he could send her over the edge many times, if that's what she sought. He'd be more than happy to. 

@Sara

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 1

She was taking her time, trying to draw this out but then she felt the strong arms wrap around her, bringing her flush against his chest and she choked but in pleasure. From this angle he was deep and it was a hard pace but satisfying. Utterly, wonderfully satisfying. She moaned against his lips an he kissed her. Deeply. Thoroughly. Gods this man. Was he perhaps the only good one in Rome? 

She heard his words and meweled. She was close but she needed more. She let out a shuddered breath and then pushed herself back up again so she was riding him but she enjoyed his movements  too, their bodies meeting in perfect synchronicity. Then she reached down her own hand between her thighs, moving it in gentle circles and she let out a groan. "I'm close." She shuddered in Latin. "A-are you?" 

• Like 1