All roads lead to Rome [M]

Atrice

He could tell she was trying to draw it out, but she wasn't used to having a man like him, was she? One that was so... experienced and knew what to do and when and could last. Some men, he knew, needed nothing but a few thrusts and they were done and the woman would gain absolutely nothing but perhaps a pregnancy. That wasn't what he was hoping for. Preferably not. Hopefully Hilda knew how to prevent it, what to do after. Else he knew women who definitely knew that, too. For now though, he just wanted her to give in, he wanted to hear her and feel her as she was sent over the edge and to the sky. Her moans against his lips were wonderful, so was her body and the way she tried to give in, yet tried to hold back at the same time. So good and difficult to stand, really.

Hilda pushed herself back up again to ride him and Alexius reached for her free hand, while she used her other to please herself too. He felt her hand so near his own member too, even as they moved that felt good too, "Could be..." He said through his breath, "Don't... think about me..." Because really she shouldn't. He could do another round if she could and he was almost sure she could. She almost reminded him of... himself. Perhaps because they were of the same people? 

@Sara

• Like 1

Hilda was close. So close. Too close. She wanted to hold on but his motions weren't helping and she couldn't stop herself, from riding, from touching herself just the wa she liked. She groaned loudly as he said not to worry about her. Gods this man. "Pull out." She choked as she neared her climax. "When you spill." She didn't want to deal with the consequences of tonight. 

And then she felt the familiar tugging deep between her thighs and she choked. She was so close. She gasped at him; "Deeper." And as she brushed herself with her fingers it was all over. She cried out, loudly, her whole body tightening - her hand laced in his clutched on for dear life as she shook and collapsed onto his chest. He still within her. 

TAG: @Atrice

• Like 1

She really shouldn't think about him. Her pleasure aroused him, her climax would do the same. So the more she gave in, the more he'd enjoy it too. He loved hearing her moans and groans and responded with his own. Hilda told him to pull out and he grinned breathlessly, "If I can." She was on top of him, after all, it was easier for her to pull away than him, when they were in this position. Then he felt her tighten around him and leaned his head back, fuck that felt better than good. A moment later she cried out and if he hadn't had a large hand, she might have crushed it.

She collapsed onto his chest after she'd trembled and now it was his turn. He kissed and nipped at her throat, she'd stopped moving but he continued until he lifted her up just enough so that he could pull out with a gasp and a groan. He moved his hand down to help himself finish. He was panting, breathless when he was done and laid his head back on the pillow, trying to catch his breath with her still on top of him.

"Gods, Hilda... you feel so good..." He said when he could, nipped at her ear, "I hope you'll stay all night..." He could for sure use that too, she was a lovely distraction. Would Calpurnia hate him if she knew? It might be easier if she did. But he got the feeling she might be understanding more than anything and anyone else. Gods, he should not think of her with another woman in his bed. It wasn't fair to either of those two women.

@Sara

• Like 1

The climax felt like the most indescribable, the best sort of ecstasy that she couldn't even fathom. Gods this man. She was shuddering still, panting against his chest, head swimming as he moved to kiss her throat and the lifted her up and off of him. She groaned, mourning his loss for a moment before she realised what he was doing and she smiled against the skin of his chest, moving a hand to help him. 

It did not take much longer and he groaned in his own pleasure, head rolling back. Hilda rolled, breathless, utterly spent, to his side and moaned herself, her body finally calming. Gods above. She felt his bite on her ear and chuckled. "So do you." She grinned and turned her face to glance lazily at him next to her. "All night?" She quirked a brow and shook her head. "I should go, sweet Alexius." And she moved to sit up although she felt boneless. 

• Like 1

She felt good, her young body and the way she moved when he was inside of her, the way she finally gave into the pleasure and allowed herself to feel it all the way through her body. And the way that made him feel in turn. He felt her hand help him along and soon they were both out of breath and spent for now. For now. Alexius did not expect this to be over now. A break, a cup of wine and he'd be ready once more. It was usually like that anyway. 

Hilda chuckled at his words, but seemed surprised that he wanted her to stay all night. She sat and spoke of leaving, but he reached for her hand to urge her to come back to his side.

"All night if you will." Alexius tried and continued with a grin, "Please don't tell me you brought your giant of a German husband with you to Rome... and you need to return to him?" Though perhaps he was maybe a little worried that there would be truth to his words. 

@Sara

• Haha 1

Hilda chuckled as he reached for her and she quirked a brow at him. "No husband, but a brother who would no doubt be concerned if I didn't come home." She'd never spoken of her intimate life with Wulfric, and she wasn't about to start now...but he would likely be confused and unhappy if he woke to find her absent. Whether it was fraternal kindness or out of the belief Hilda couldn't handle herself, she didn't know. 

In any case, Hilda wasn't a woman who was sentimental. She was more than happy to have a lay and then leave and with a small smirk at him she pushed herself to stand and padded around the room to try and find her clothes. "As fun as this was Alexius, there's no need to get attached." She grinned at him. "But we should do this again sometime, no?" 

• Like 1

She seemed amused that he wanted her to stay, and revealed that at least she didn't bring a husband to Rome. But her brother was here? That might not be so much better. Families could be tough if you'd had fun with their women... although, she didn't need to be in such a rush, did she? Alexius wanted her again. And the distraction she offered. It was either that or get too drunk again and at least pleasure felt better, right? Plus, she was stunning. He didn't lie when he told her how lovely she was.

But she stood to find her clothes, leaving Alexius alone in the bed and he rolled onto his side to watch her. Women were divine, weren't they? Then she spoke again. Of no attachments and yet doing it again.

"I'm not attached. Not besides me still wanting you." Alexius said with a grin, "And... I... don't know. Maybe we will? If it happens, it happens. I don't think I'd mind another time." Really he didn't, although he did still feel that pang of guilt inside. And she was leaving, that much was clear. Alexius stood to find a jar of wine and a cup to fill.

"Are you sure you need to leave right now? Your brother is very strict then?" He wondered and took a gulp of the wine before offering the same cup to her, should she want a drink too.

@Sara

• Like 1

She chuckled, shaking her head as she fished her skirt and stepped into it - watching him over her shoulder as she set about lacing it back up. "I'm flattered you sound so committal." She snorted. Good he wasn't attached, she didn't need that, but she couldn't say she wasn't a touch hurt by his lack of interest in another round at some later date. Not tonight, but another day. 

"He's not, but he worries." she rolled her eyes with another chuckle and frowned, planting her hands on her hips as she canned the room to try and find her blouse. Nowhere to be found. "Aaand, I live in the Palace." she gave him a sly grin, "And the Guards hate me enough as it is, I suspect they'd be even less impressed with me stumbling in half-drunk and pleasured near dawn." She frowned again. "Have you seen my blouse?" 

• Like 1

Alexius heard the way she answered while she put on her skirt, "I didn't mean it like that, I just... usually don't get attached." Alexius said, almost shyly, because it was like that. Usually didn't get attached. Except for when remarkable women like Calpurnia turned up in his life. If only he'd met a woman like Hilda before that, but he hadn't. 

She said her brother only worried about her and then explained where she lived. Alexius arched a brow. Look at him, in love with a former Vestal and now bedding a Chatti woman who lived in the Palace. What a choice of women he had! But then she asked for her blouse and he really wasn't interested in her leaving. She wasn't the love of his life, but she was lovely.

He quickly spotted the blouse and planted a foot on it before she could reach it, "I have, but why do you want it?" Alexius said with a grin. Look at her wearing a skirt and nothing on her upper body. Gorgeous... "Are you sure you won't stay? Just a little longer..." Alexius smiled, "You know it'll be worth it..." From the way she reached her climax just before, he was quite sure it would be worth it, for both of them.

@Sara

• Like 1

She chuckled and have him a half annoyed, half amused look as he stomped on her blouse so she couldn't fetch it. He was sweet. And a good lay, a very good lay in fact, but Hilda had her own life and she knew that any further delay might be cause for concern when she inevitably ended up back at the Palace. She was pretty sure her hair was already ruined and she didn't much want anybody asking annoying, prying questions. 

She gave him an amused smile and moved over to stand next to him, looping her arms over his shoulders as she sighed. "Sweet Alexius. You are an excellent lay and excellent company but alas, duty calls." She rolled her eyes. "Even in Rome where the fact that I'm a Princess doesn't matter, I still can't spend my time as I wish." She wrinkled her nose and then glanced down between them. He was still naked which made her grin but she was looking past him for her blouse. "My shirt? And how about this, as a compromise, I can come back next week?" 

• Like 1

He almost thought he had convinced her, when she came over to loop her arms over his shoulders... but then she spoke and maybe he'd not get more from her tonight. He gave her a surprised look then when she revealed she was a princess. Yes, it would indeed seem his taste in women had somehow gone up. A Vestal to love and a Princess to sleep with. But then she looked down and wanted her blouse back.

Alexius sighed and reluctantly let go of her blouse, "Maybe, if I don't work nights. Or have something else going on... I don't really plan these things you know..." Alexius said and recalled something Lucius told him, "Cerealia is coming up. It's a Roman festival. Maybe then?" He usually didn't draw it out like that, but what if he saw Calpurnia? And what would she say, if he told her about Hilda? How could he tell her that he'd shared pleasure with another woman, but he didn't love the other woman. So many people couldn't draw the line between love and lust. Alexius could. Calpurnia wasn't most people though. Neither was Hilda. Damn those women for being so lovely.

@Sara

• Like 1