Senate Thread OOC Etiquette.
- Posts are to be between 250-400 words. This is to give other people a chance to respond, and to prevent power gaming through excessive advantages or time jumps.
- Give people a chance to respond to the post, and follow the posting order. If in doubt, please contact a staff member for assistance.
- A staff member may jump in to post OOC recommendations. Please adhere to what is being said or your post may be deleted or edited.
Starting a Senate thread.
- All Senator characters are able to begin a thread. It is to be marked "Plot Point: <>".
- Please contact a staff member prior about what the thread is about and to ensure it does not clash with anything else that has been planned.
- Either a Consul, Caesar or the Staff NPC Princeps Senatus will start the thread.
Voting on a Senate thread.
- Only characters who are part of the Senate (or high ranked military) characters are permitted to vote. Voting is done using the poll method or during a reply. The vote is to be in line with what the character would vote for. A staff member will tally up the results as they are posted. This is in line with how plot points were originally done in 2009.
- The results will be posted for members (and characters) to respond to.
- In order for your character to have a vote you will need to respond to the thread in question.
Edited by Gothic