Ornamental Charioteer

Echo

May, 75CE

A party was the perfect way to spend the evening, in Marcellus's opinion. Almost better was a party where he was not quite a guest, but more like a shiny trophy on the edge for the real guests to enjoy. The young man did not mind the attention at all; in fact, it just served to increase his opinion about himself, that he was famous enough to be used as an ornament, and handsome enough too. And the patron who had paid him to come do this was not bad looking either, he thought. Aurelia Philippa was always good fun, at a party or otherwise. 

He arrived early, before the party was to begin, dressed in simple clothing. He expected that if she wanted him to wear something else she would provide it. Arriving at the front door, he was shown into the triclinium by a slave. He swaggered in like a rooster, an easy smile on his face as he looked around, waiting for his patron. It was sure to be an enjoyable evening. 

@Beauty

• Like 1

As soon as Marcellus’ presence was made known to her, Aurelia gracelessly bounded towards his location. She was sure the whole of Rome could hear her running. But not without grabbing two cups full of wine first, she was careful not to spill anything on herself or the floor. Messes were for later. She had specifically chosen him because he was both handsome and someone willing to have a good time. Sex appeal was always needed for a party. And let’s face it, half the women of Rome didn’t go to the races for the horses, they went for the sweaty eye candy and there was plenty.

“Marcellus!” she called when he was in view, raising the cups above her head, doing a little dance, before shoving one in his hands when she neared him. Her eyes settled on his clothes and she made a clicking noise with her tongue. “No, no, definitely no. Sweetheart, we’re going to have to undress you and get you into something different. I want you sporting something that will make us women like cat’s in heat.” Preferably, that would be nakedness but, for now, they needed to heed some level of restraint. Spinning on her heels, her forefinger motioned for him to follow after her, leading him in the direction of her brother’s room. Her brother would not appreciate it if she lent his clothing to a charioteer but what he didn’t know, wouldn’t hurt him, it would be cleaned, and the next time, she would be prepared. Marcellus would have a new set of clothes, specifically tailored for his figure and charm.  

She downed the wine as she entered another room. Years of expertise allowed her the ability to do so with ease and no dripping. “Here,” she said, grabbing something from her brother’s belongings and holding it out for him to take. She herself was clad in naughty and glitzy clothing, purposely trying to show off her bosom, and all simply to be the talk of the night. She watched him, waiting for his opinion on what she had chosen. “That one should work to accentuate the intensity in your eyes and the machismo of your arms. Have faith in my eyes and every woman and man will have you tonight. In every position imaginable.”

@Echo

• Like 1

Marcellus turned as he heard Aurelia approaching, running no less, with two goblets of wine in her hands. He grinned as she did a little dance and shoved a goblet in his hands, drinking a healthy dose of it as she spoke. "Aurelia, you're looking lovely as always," he said, looking her up and down. "Sweetheart, we're going to have to undress you and get you into something different." He laughed as she said this. "What, are you that eager to undress me already? I just got here!" She was quite the handsome woman, so curious among the demure ladies of Rome that almost seemed sexless. But Aurelia knew what she wanted and would get it, and Marcellus was not unwilling to give it to her. 

Aurelia turned on her heel and motioned for him to follow, which he obeyed, deftly sipping his wine as he moved. They emerged into a bedroom, apparently her brother's, as she pulled out a more appropriate tunica, a little more revealing than his current garment. It would adequately show off his muscular frame for the guests of her party. Aurelia continued to speak and he laughed. "You're getting poetic! Yes, this will do." Unashamed of his body, he went to change in front of her, pulling down the shoulder clasps of his tunica. "So, how are you doing? I was surprised to get the invite, I haven't seen you in some time."

@Beauty

• Haha 1

“Me? Poetic? Ha! Never!” she said, waving a hand. She left that pursuit for her youngest children, who so enjoyed writing. Perhaps one day they would become little Homers. What would she even write? Landicus did it all for her while she sat on her ass cackling like the bored widow she was. “I am neither Landicus nor Ovid, though if I were to become a poet, perhaps I would be noticed by Landicus and finally fuck someone who’d fathered all of Rome and therefore possibly even be my own father.”

The mere idea and scandal of it, to her, was amusing. Marcellus could take that comment of hers whatever way he wished to. She eyed his naked body, letting her eyes trace every bit of it, slurping her wine. She’d always been a little perverted but it worsened with age. Still, the women she had invited were in for a treat. It was a massive orgy waiting to happen, though lamented not having invited Vibia. That woman knew how to fuck. She leaned against a wall, making herself very comfortable.

“No need to be surprised, sweetheart,” she said playfully. “And you know me, I have been quite busy being a terrible mother, horny widow and doing as I always do. Living every day as if it’s my last. Speaking of being a terrible mother, my youngest son is a fan of yours.” And practically all of the Whites, she thought. He wouldn’t stop talking about charioteers. She herself hadn’t been to the races in a while, purely for being hungover to the point that she could barely move. If you asked her, it was worse than childbirth. “I was hoping after drowning you in a plethora of sweaty tits and delicious wine, that you would show my boy your chariot and horse. Your actual chariot and horse. He’s eleven. Consider it the craftiest thing I have done in my entire life. Outside of trying to get under someone’s garb.”

@Echo

Edited by Beauty
  • Like 1

"Oh, you mean you don't want to quote poetry to compliment me?" he replied, pretending to pout, but then resolving into a flirtatious grin. "I figured my form was handsome enough for a few lines." Her next comment perplexed him a little, so he decided to ignore it. He wasn't known for being a big reader; though he knew how, he was never seen opening a scroll to read anything. Horses, drinking, fights, and women were plenty to keep him occupied. As he undressed, he watched her as he eyed him, so he paused with just his subligaculum on, spreading his arms wide so she got a good picture. "Pleased you invited me?" he laughed. Without more teasing, he pulled the new tunica over his head, adjusting it appropriately so it suited him. 

She spoke some more, talking about her everyday activities, including being a terrible mother. Marcellus was blessed to have not sired any children - none that he knew of, anyway. "Oh, hoping he'll enter my line of work, are you? Or trying to gain points with him by using me?" His tone was light; he clearly didn't mind being recognized as the talent he was. Moving closer to her, he leaned against the wall next to her, quite close. "Anything for you, Aurelia. Your son will have the finest tour of the stables available. For a price, of course." He expected this night would be quite a lot of fun, much like all the other nights he spent with her in his company. "And you know you don't have to try hard to get under my tunica." Over the rim of his goblet, his eyes were full of mischief. 

@Beauty

• Haha 1

Marcellus was quite intent on her flattering him but she liked the way it went straight to his head and evidently his cock. “My son dreams of having the life of a charioteer but he is destined for the life of his uncle and his father before him,” she said honestly with a shrug. Her son had no interest in politics, however. He shared the name “Marcellus”, something the child took pride in. It was obvious as to why Marcellus was his favourite.

As he looked to her, she stared back with devilish eyes and smirked, letting out a small laugh. “You’re not the one to be making demands here, charioteer,” she said, playfully reminding him of his position and hers. She liked that he was bold, however. She finished her wine and let her cup fall to the floor with a violent, provocative clank. With her back to the wall, she lifted a foot to run up Marcellus’ leg, slowly edging towards his inner thigh. “But if there is to be a price, you have to make sure that I’m willing to pay for your finest tour.” She lowered her foot and leaned forwards so that her lips were then by his ears.

“You have to entice me,” she said in a whisper, wanting to play with her food a little. “If you want something, you have to fight for it. But you shouldn’t take long, the guests will soon be wondering where we are.” When they arrived, that was. She saw his offer as a game. Slowly, she dragged her body against the wall, heading towards the door, running her fingers against the wall. Once at the door, she stopped, flashing him a playful set of eyes and a wicked smile, she was just about ready to break into a run. “Think you can catch me?”

@Echo

• Like 1

Marcellus nodded as she explained that her son wanted the life of a charioteer. It was a pretty desirable life, little responsibility except for showing up for training and taking care of your horses. And all the pomp that came with it, the drinks people gave you for free, the women that threw themselves at you, the boasting and bragging. It was an enjoyable life, to be sure. Why shouldn't the boy experience it? He could run away when he got older, live his true dreams. It wasn't his place to put the idea in the boy's head anyway, so he would just show him the stables and let him figure it out for himself. 

That look in Aurelia's eyes always went straight to him and he gave a smirk as she reminded him of his place. He didn't mind his position in life - it just meant people didn't expect much decorum from him. And he knew Aurelia hoped he didn't have any decorum, least of all tonight. He shivered in anticipation as her foot inched up his thigh. She was a woman who knew what she wanted. She then said he would have to entice her. No problems there, he loved a cheeky game. 

He watched as she dragged herself against the wall toward the door, still leaning against the wall where she left him. "Oh, I can be quick," he said with an ironic grin. A quickie was just what the doctor ordered, anyway. Then she asked if he could catch her and his grin turned into a smirk again. "You won't even know what hit you," he said, tensing in preparation for a run. He was used to making his team run, but he could be fleet as well. 

@Beauty

• Like 1

“Oh? Can you?” she said, daring him. As he prepared himself, she bit her lip playfully. “Very well, let the games begin, charioteer.” With that, she fled the room, rushing throughout the house, gently clutching her clothes as if to allow herself more ability to run freely without interference. She zoomed through another room, tossing her head back, feeling her hair smack against the back of her neck, to see if Marcellus was following after her. When she saw him, she let out an almost childish laugh, quite enjoying being chased. He was fast. While her slaves literally slaved away, setting up decorations and preparing for the party that was to come, she was behaving like a giddy young girl.

As she turned from one hall into another, an elderly servant holding a jug of wine opened his mouth in horror, not able to let out a scream in that split second, as Aurelia almost collided with him. She had gotten a flash of the terror in his eyes before she kept on running. Slaves had to step out of the way of their mistress. Such behaviour was common in the household when Aurelia was around, whether it was her or her with her younger children; however, when her brother returned, it was as though a dark cloud had rolled in, casting only shadows. He wasn’t malevolent, merely boring.

Aurelia could feel her heart hammering away in her chest as she entered the gardens, laughing hysterically as Marcellus was hot on her tail and it was apparent that Aurelia stood no chance against a charioteer. “No!” she cried out mischievously, he was closer now. “Nooooo! I say we have a rematch!”

@Echo

• Like 1

Marcellus chuckled low in his throat, ready for the challenge of catching her. This woman made him excited as few others did, because she had a good sense of fun like he did. Roman women, especially high-class women like Aurelia, were often sticks in the mud or coquettes, and he didn't always want to pursue a woman (metaphorically speaking.) But pursuing Aurelia on foot showed him her gaiety and spontaneity. So as she stated that the games could begin and then dashed away, he let her get a small head-start before he began, as he knew he was probably much faster than her. 

She turned a corner in front of him as he pursued her and as he turned the same corner, he saw the elderly slave and a small part of him was sorry for almost crashing into him. But the games continued and she led him into the gardens, and he promptly forgot his remorse. He was gaining steadily on her as she turned toward him, and after a second, he had cornered her against a hedge, his body quite close to hers. He smirked at her through his heavy breathing. "Oh, the loser always wants a rematch," he teased, his eyes stealing a glance at her tempting lips. "But I won fair and square and I intend to collect my reward." Then, he boldly leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. 

@Beauty

• Like 1