Calling all Senators/Patricians

Sharpie

I floated this in the Discord recently, but...

Aulus has recently returned to Rome and begun to reconnect with friends. He's planning on holding a formal dinner party, with copious amounts of wine and probably followed by some... adult activities... The sort of thing the Greeks called a symposium, served by scantily clad slaves both male and female.

Characters I already know he knows and will invite include:

Octavius Flavius Alexander, Titus Flavius Alexander, Titus Sulpicius Rufus, Quintus Sulpicius Rufus, Lucius Cassius Longinus, Justinus Junius Calvus.

If you want to join in and you have a male (preferably senatorial) character who could feasibly know Aulus, please reply below! (Characters must be old enough to wear the toga virilis, please.)

Edited by Sharpie
  • Like 4

Indeed yay!

The way this is going to work is that I'll put up an intro type thread for scene setting purposes and that people can reply to so that we know who's there, and then folks can set up their own threads taking place that evening (please tag them 'Aulus party') and don't forget to rate them mature if they head down that path (because Roman Orgies! Woohoo! 😄 )

Any characters who could be lent/hired out for such an event are also welcome to join in, as are slave characters brought by invited guests.

Edited by Sharpie
  • Like 4

Down with Roman male misogyny!! Shamelessly using this as a piggyback to see whether any female characters would be interested in an - of course highly refined and appropriate... - female party, even if only to bemoan the uncouthness of men folk