As the world falls down...

Atrice

He had a way of making her feel desirable without even offering him her body. He didn’t seem to mind that she was not yet ready for such an endeavour with him and with the way he brushed her hair, she blushed, more than she had ever blushed before. Her stomach twisted in knots and she began to relax again. She lowered her head shyly, absolutely captivated and eating every single world he said.

It wasn’t that she did not want to go further when Helios, more that she wasn’t ready. She needed womanly wisdom, the advice of an older and much more experienced woman. Someone who would tell her what to do and what to say when she did get to that point. She didn’t want to disappoint.

“I like the kissing and I like being with you,” she admitted. She could awkwardly admit it ten times over and feel the exact same way every time. “But when we… It will be very special. I want to cherish you too.” She then wrapped her arms around his head, hugging him closely. In her mind, they were destined to be together forever. “Thank you, Helios. You are most thoughtful man in Rome.” Erea, or now Charis, would love him, Nymphias thought.

@Atrice

• Like 1

If she was not ready, he would not touch her. But by the gods he wanted to and he wanted to convince her that he should. Somehow... but without losing her admiration or loyalty to him. She blushed by his words and how he touched her hair, and then she said that she did like kissing him and being with him. Well so far so good, he thought to himself. Think that he could so easily seduce high and mighty Senators, then why was he being so careful with this pretty little thing? Nymphias continued however, stating that she wanted it to be special when she slept with him. She wanted to cherish him and he smiled, how could he not? No one had ever said they wanted to cherish him. They had said they wanted to do a whole lot of others things to and with him, but cherish... no... 

"I'm just trying my best to make you feel happy with me." Helios said, when she called him thoughtful. How could he make her relax more while he at the same time got a little closer to her? Oh, he had an idea! 

"I know how to make you smile." Or at least he hoped he knew. He slid his free hand down over her arm and then underneath it, brushing her side and then he tickled her. Hopefully she would be ticklish. He smiled playfully at her while he did it, hoping it would work.

@Beauty

• Haha 1