Er, hi

Érik

God, I wish there was a template for this. I am super awkward, so you'll just have to deal with that. XD

Name: Ejder (I respond to pretty much anything, including E and hey you)

Date of birth: 29.04.1990 (I know, I'm turning 30 this year, can't believe it either...)

Pronouns: He/him

°°°°°°°

Occupation: When there is no pandemic, I am a student of horticulture/agriculture at an agriculture college.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, going to the movies, Netflix, biking, and y'know, just stuff. Oh, also gardening and plants. And languages.

Favourite ice cream flavour: Vanilla

Favourite pizza topping: Onion and bacon is where it's at. (I'm a pretty bad vegetarian...)

Favourite animals: Cats, frogs, sloths, kakapos, and bumblebees.

Favourite plant: Saintpaulia ionantha, the African violet. Also hibiscus.

Favourite colour: Yellow. Also red. And black. With an honourable mention for blue, green, and orange. Colours are great.

Spoken languages: French, English, German, Spanish

Favourite song: That changes all the time, but consistently I love Heroes, by David Bowie.

Favourite movie: The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Favourite series: Plenty of stuff! Give me a good, old-timey detective series and I'm a happy camper.

Crush of the moment: Kontra K

°°°°°°°

Preferred thread genres: Anything interesting. Lately I reaaaaally want to do romance, though. Fluff or drama, either way.

Post length: Usually pretty short posts. I don't typically err on the side of description, but sometimes I do get carried away.

Post frequency: Honestly I'm usually on every day, but my posting frequency will vary according to the research I have to do.

Thread length: Whatever makes a story.

Exceptions: I'm open for mostly anything, but I will not take part in threads dealing with spousal, sexual, animal, or child abuse.

• Like 2

Hi there Ejder! Glad you decided to join us 🙂 

Like Sharpie, I'm not green-thumbed either. In fact, the only plant I've managed not to kill within 3 months of getting it is an orchid that's currently about two years old. Was the trick ignoring it but for some water once a week all along?