Atrice

"What about her?" 

It was a wary question, and it felt like Alexius had the same concerns Felix just had a moment ago when talking about his master. Felix chuckled a little, shaking his head. The way Alexius talked about his mistress, she probably had some kind of sway over him above paying for his services. Not that it was anything to judge him for. It seemed like both Felix and Alexius had their secrets.

"Does she mind you having... experience with other men?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

Honestly he did not feel like discussing Oriana right now - although they were coming closer to her home, meaning Alexius' home too of course. He didn't even know if she would be there and in his half-drunken and injured state, he didn't see why he could not flirt or have a good time with Felix here. The other man chuckled at Alexius' comment though and then he wondered if his mistress would mind Alexius' experiences with other men.

"If she minds my previous experiences, she never said it." Honestly she never said such a thing, that it was bad that he had a lot of experience with women and men before her. And he couldn't help it. It was his nature and how he was like. Anyway, it wasn't like their affair was bad or that she did not experience pleasure. Alexius was the second man she ever slept with and he knew what he was doing. She didn't mind... his previous experiences anyway. But she would marry sometime. So why should he live a life in celibacy if she shouldn't?

"Besides, she doesn't own me. I'm not her slave and I'm not even her husband. I can do as I please. If I want to have fun with someone else, I will." Although to be honest, he had so far been very good and while he had been tempted, he had yet to give in. He wanted to though. He wanted to so much. 

Now however, he stopped walking, because they'd reached their destination. 

@Chevi

• Like 1

"If she minds my previous experiences, she never said it." 

Felix wondered exactly what the bond was between Alexius and his mistress. He claimed she didn't mind, or at least never said she minded, that he slept with men, or other people in general. Some women didn't mind, and some women didn't have the place to mind such things; but if this lady had the freedom and the money to hire someone like Alexius, her opinion probably mattered more than he let on.

"Besides, she doesn't own me. I'm not her slave and I'm not even her husband. I can do as I please. If I want to have fun with someone else, I will."

They stopped walking. Felix glanced up at the building nearby, the building that must have been Alexius' home. Or that of his mistress. He tilted his head, looking back at him. Fun. It had been a while since he had fun, that way.

"Well, it sounds like having fun wouldn't hurt anyone" he said with a small smile "Once your injury is healed somewhat, that is..."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Alexius hadn't forgotten the conversation he and Oriana had one night, when they were both a little drunk and suddenly confessed that their affair was more than just for pleasure... they both admitted they cared for one another and then he confessed that he might not always be true to her. That he was easily tempted and sometimes, he just forgot to think and acted on what he wanted to do, rather than what he should do. Tonight he was half-drunk too and in good company and Felix was now questioning what Alexius' mistress would think about him having other experiences - with men. She didn't mind his previous experiences, not much could be done to change that and honestly she didn't own him. She couldn't say he was 'hers', just like she did not belong to him. It was doomed from the start. And yet he couldn't stop wanting her when she was near. But she wasn't right now.

Still she was closer than before, because her house was just in front of them and he stopped walking. Felix concluded with a small smile that having fun would not hurt anyone, once his injury was healed. 

Alexius smiled again too, "Hopefully it won't take too long." He replied. Gods Felix was good looking, wasn't he? But it probably wouldn't be smart to do anything right here and he wanted to see Felix again. This was a little different though, not the way he usually met others to 'have fun' with and he doubted he'd just randomly run into Felix again, so if he wanted to meet him again... "Maybe we can go out for drinks sometime soon... if your master allows it? If you'd like to." It felt a little bit strange, maybe even awkward, asking someone out like that, but there wasn't really another way, was there? 

@Chevi

• Like 1

"Hopefully it won't take too long."

Felix knew the injury was not serious; in a few days it would hurt a lot less. That didn't mean they would meet again right away, however. Normally he was quite busy with his duties around Aulus, and only occasionally got afternoons or evenings off, whenever his master did not require his services. Besides, Aulus probably did not want his body slave wandering the city every other day, getting into trouble. Which he was bound to, as tonight had proved it. 

"Maybe we can go out for drinks sometime soon... if your master allows it? If you'd like to." 

"I'd like to" Felix nodded with a small smile "I am not sure when I will be free next. It depends on my dominus. Would I find you here if I came looking? Or somewhere else?"

@Atrice

• Like 1

Alexius smiled, dimples and all, when Felix said he'd like to go out with Alexius sometime. That really would be nice. Making new friends was never a bad thing and making new friends that were attractive and interested in more was even better. Felix of course couldn't promise when he would be free next and said it depended on his master. Poor guy wasn't free to decide when he wanted to see someone, Alexius felt bad for him, even if Felix seemed to like his master and didn't know what he'd do if he was suddenly free. Meanwhile Felix wondered where he could find Alexius. Well he definitely didn't think it would be a good idea for Felix to come knocking here, although on the other hand, so far they hadn't done anything but talk. They were friends of sorts and what was wrong with going out to drink with a friend?

He decided it would be fine, "Yes, here would be fine, I think." He said and thought about when, "Do you think you could be free for Vinalia Prima?" The first of the two festivals for blessing and celebrating wine and the harvest of it, was coming up later in the month of Aprilis... and once the wine had been blessed and the gods thanked, it was time to sample the wine and harvest from last year. Alexius rather liked that part of this Roman festival. 

@Chevi

Vinalia - festival of wine harvest

• Like 1

Vinalia was one of the most enjoyable Roman festivals. Felix returned Alexius' honest smile. Whether they were going to share drinks as friends, or maybe share something more, he seemed like a good person to spend time with. And Aulus could probably be persuaded to let Felix go for the festival, if he did not have any pressing issues to attend to. 

"I can certainly try" he nodded, looking at the building again to make sure he'd find it next time, then back at Alexius. "If I can manage some time off, I'll see you then. And... thank you. For saving my skin. I owe you quite a few drinks for that."

@Atrice

• Like 1

Alexius smiled again when Felix said he'd try to be free for Vinalia and come to see Alexius then. It would certainly be fun to have a few drinuks with Felix, who then thanked him for saving his skin earlier in the evening. Right, that. Alexius had almost forgotten as they walked, but now that Felix mentioned it, his arm did hurt and he needed to go inside, down another cup of wine and pass out on his bed and sleep through the pain. 

"You owe me nothing... but if you want to buy me a few drinks and thank me, I won't say no." He said with a little laugh, "I'll look forwards to seeing you again, Felix. Be safe on the way home." Alexius said and then waited for Felix to be on his way, before Alexius entered the home of Oriana. It was late and quiet inside now and on his way to his own room, he glanced into Oriana's - but she wasn't even there. Then he didn't have to feel so bad, he thought. Alexius continued to his own room, found the jar of wine always by his bed-side, downed a good gulp of that and continued with his plan... to pass out on the bed until someone woke him tomorrow, to tell him his bandage needed to be changed and what in the name of Hades happened anyway? 

@Chevi 

Finished

• Like 1