"We waited long enough to leave the city" Calpurnia pointed out, her smile softening as he hesitated. He always let her decide, even though she trusted him - she trusted him with her body, but also with her life, her reputation. She leaned in to kiss him again slowly. "But... correct me if I'm wrong, being a shy Vestal and all..." she smirked, pulling back "... salt water might not be the best place to do this?" She nodded her hear lighty towards the shore, where the cliffs overhung the beach.

@Atrice

• Like 1

Lucius Antonius Alexius

simOuH.jpeg

Alexius just really didn't want to overstep her boundaries and she was the lady here. She was. A noble lady. A very noble lady and he was just the man, loving her. So of course he'd let her decide, as any good man would. Not that there were many of them in Rome, he suspected, but at least he was one, right? 

Calpurnia didn't seem to want to wait after all and then she mused on what to do next. Alexius chuckled and plucked another kiss from her lips, "Gods, Calpurnia... I love you." He said and let go of her body, but only to find her hand so he could pull her with him through the water towards the shore. It was going to be rough and coarse with the sand, but he did want her and how could he refuse her, when she said such things? He couldn't, he really couldn't. 

Once they were in lower waters, he'd help her up and into his arms and another kiss, deeper now, more... longing. Not that he wanted to seem too needy, but he didn't want to wait more.

@Chevi

• Like 1