Priorities

Chevi

"Your poem was beautiful.She grinned at the memory of the scrawl she'd seen on the wall and drew to a stop, leaning up on her toes to leave a languorous kiss on his lips, her fingers sliding into his ash-dusted hair. 

She pulled back after a few heated moments although not for the first time, she felt drawn to drag him into the nearest alley. She resisted the urge. Just about. And instead glanced to the man he indicated across the street. Tall, a bit lean, and with a hesitant look. She wrinkled her nose. Maybe his first time. "Fine choice." Better than an arrogant older man that demanded the very best. A young, naive sort was much easier. She dropped her hand to his though, giving it a brief squeeze. "Come and see me soon though?" 

TAG: @Chevi

• Haha 1

Lucius smiled into the kiss. Vibia was good at her job, she made it feel like she really enjoyed kissing him. It was... different, than other kisses he'd had recently... but he didn't mind. He returned it with equal enthusiasm before she let him go, taking a look at the young man he'd indicated.

"Fine choice."

"I know. He's young, he's probably eager, he looks like he's got money, and you'll be done with him in five minutes" Lucius grinned.

"Come and see me soon though?" 

"Will do. Don't set anything on fire" he smiled, waving a hand at her as she walked away.

@Sara

• Haha 1