Movers and Shakers [M - S]

Sara

This was a good way to get information out of Ione, he decided. Maybe she could be more useful than just pleasuring her clients and working in the kitchen. He recalled an old slave of his, from his time at the Domus Venus. He had some Greek name. Helios? He enjoyed getting secrets out of people, while giving pleasure back to them. He didn't just earn coin. Was he still around? Perhaps Lucius should look into that. He might teach Ione a thing or two. Of course she didn't know she was telling Lucius useful information... perhaps if he placed her with the right people, she could tell him things afterwards. Without knowing what she was doing. Oh he had many new ideas now! But for now, he thought it was time to move on. So he wondered if she could massage his front side too, and she said she had not done it before. The lessons just focused on the back, she said.

"You massaged your mothers arm, and your Spurius too. I'm sure you can do it." Lucius said and shifted, pushing her away a bit to turn around. He wondered how that would make her feel. Now he could see her. Watch her doing her work. He let his arms rest along his sides, relaxing and looking at her, "Go on..." 

@Sara

• Like 1

She blinked at him as he pushed her away and she backed up to give him room. She was sure she could do it, although she didn't particularly want to. Now he was on his front, facing her it felt...different. More...threatening, even if he wasn't doing anything but lying there. He unnerved her, he had since the first time they'd met when she'd been shivering from the cold in the streets. Now she was his it was only worse. 

She nodded at his instruction and tentatively moved her small, nimble fingers to his chest. She was small and had to kneel up to get a better position. She looked down at him as she worked, although not on his face - never on his face - her hair falling either side of her cheeks. "Is it alright, domine?" She asked as she worked her fingers and the heels of her palms over his chest and shoulders. The angle of her work was awkward, as was the whole motion, really. She found her conversations with her dominus like a ship in a storm - cresting the highs of a wave where she felt good, relaxed and rewarded, and then sinking to the bottom of the ocean when he looked at her oddly or needled her. She was currently in one of those lows. "I am sure the other girls would like to learn as well...I could try and teach them, or we could all go to the baths?" She offered. And not just the ones they worked at. Cheap, nasty little baths with cheap, nasty little men who used them and then swanned off for their swims. 

TAG: @Atrice

• Like 1

Looking up at her and her body, while she tried to massage his chest and shoulders from the front side... it wasn't the worst sight in the world, Lucius thought to himself. She really was very pretty. There was no way she'd just be reserved for a man like Spurius. With her looks, she could do so much more. She just needed to learn how to do it. Extract secrets from people without them knowing at all. He nodded when she asked if it was alright and then she said the other girls could learn too, at the baths. 

"Maybe you should try and teach them first." That would be cheaper, after all. Oh and he could maybe gain profit from it? If she would do it in the front room of the brothel, where the clients came in. And they'd come in to see pretty young girls and boys massaging each other and maybe them too. Yes, that would be good. But he'd arrange that after this little session here. There was more he had to say, more ideas. She was almost like a muse. 

"There's something I want you to do, when you're with your clients. All of them." He added, in case she thought Spurius was special here. He was, but he didn't want it to sound like he stood out here... "Talk to them. See if they'll tell you anything that sounds confidential or secret. And if they do, you will tell me. Do you think you can do that?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione nodded at his words. She could try and teach them but she wasn't a professional, although he didn't seem to mind that. Not that she was looking at his face but his body seemed to relax into her touch, knots un working themselves as she concentrated on his chest. She was almost lost in the work, which was much the same as when her body was used by her clients. She tended to try and think very hard about something else and usually her mind wandered, as it did right now. Presently her thoughts were on whether she was actually any good at massage, and whether - as Spurius had suggested - gaining and capitalising on new skills could be a path out of this life for her. She was thinking on it so hard she almost missed his words.

Her hands stilled on his chest and she blinked, comprehending what he meant. Oh. She swallowed, and then opened her mouth to speak, afraid to. "I..." she started her massage again, but it was less intense and thorough than before - she was clearly distracted - "I-if that's what you ask of me domine then I will but...but what if one of the clients finds out? They will be angry, won't they? At me? They could hurt me?" She chanced a glance at his face, her big eyes round with anxiety. She glanced back down at his body and bit her lip before speaking again tentatively. "A-and most of my clients are plebeians, domine. A...and they don't often speak to me." Beyond telling her what they wanted her to do.

• Like 1

The massage felt nice, but really it was probably most to appear to have something to do, while he was thinking and considering new ideas for her work. Of course he was also testing her to see how good she was at the massage, and honestly he'd had better massages at the baths, but it was good enough for now. And definitely useful. Lucius decided though, to see if he could make her dig up secrets and tell them to him. She seemed surprised by the idea and stopped her work for a moment. Then she feared her clients would be angry and hurt her. Lucius noted how she looked at his face for a moment then. She still feared the pain. Good. That would remind her to remember her place and how she had gained one of the better rooms at the brothel. She could easily lose it again, if she didn't do as she was told. If she disappointed him somehow. Or disobeyed him. Ione continued to make excuses but he rolled his eyes and reached for her one wrist, grabbing it to catch her attention and submission.

"You will do as you're told." He said to her firmly, then let go of the wrist again, "You don't want them to hurt you, do you? So you'll find a way to figure things out, without them being angry." Lucius said and relax back onto the bed again, but watching her, "I don't care that they're just plebians or even lower ranked. Most clients who come here aren't that wealthy. Maybe you don't think what they're telling you is valuable. But I want to know anyway." Really anything could be used against the people who came here. If he needed more coin at some point, favors, someone to blackmail for something. He smirked, his eyes never falling from her, "And I want to know about all your clients." 

@Sara

• Like 1

She gasped a little, surprised and afraid as he grabbed her wrist. Not hard enough to hurt really, or bruise, but firmly enough - matched with his words - to make her eyes widen and heart beat furiously against her chest. You will do as you're told. "Y-Yes dominus." She stuttered, eyes still wide like saucers and face crumpled with anxiety, even as he relaxed back down onto the bed. 

She didn't resume her work, focused instead on his words. He wished to know whatever he clients told her. Granted, few spoke to her and those that did mainly dealt in banalities about how their wife was a bitch or ugly or both, how work was shit and how the wine at a particular popina was excellent...nothing of note, really. Not to her anyway. She felt his eyes on her face and glanced up to meet them. All of her clients. Spurius included. She remembered his words, clear as day in her mind; You don't discuss the details of my injury with anyone. You can say that it's a sword wound to the leg. She exhaled. Spurius hadn't spoken anything of note to her but she knew plenty of his physicality. She would keep that to herself. She reasoned that her dominus hadn't asked to know that, only what her clients told her. 

Her face was pale and she nervously wrung her hands as she dropped her face back to his chest. She was reminded once more of just how much her dominus unnerved her - he had done since the day they'd met and he'd bent her over her bed as a warning. That feeling of anxiety hadn't ever abated. "Yes dominus. I will tell you all they tell me." She said after a moment of hesitation. "Would you have me...visit you to tell? O-or I can tell a guard? Your time is valuable, I know, I do not wish to waste it..." Mostly she didn't want to be in the same room as him.

• Sad 1

She gasped when he grabbed her wrist and informed her to do as she was told. Who was she to question his orders? It wasn't like he suggested she should do it, find the secrets. It wasn't like he said it was a choice she had. No, he said that he wanted her to do it. That's what it was. That's what he wanted her to do. Funny how she could sometimes do her job so well and then other times, she was utterly useless. It almost made him miss his wife, maybe she could knock some sense into Ione somehow. Well, he'd have to buy a proper home for his family first. And get things settled here. 

He let go and she stuttered, letting him know she understood. And then he continued to tell her what to do. Lucius was sure she was smart enough to find out secrets, without the clients finding out what she was doing. After all, she didn't want them to hurt her, did she? Although now she just sat there, with her eyes cast down, right until he said he wanted to know about all of her clients. She looked up at him, as if that statement hit more hard than the rest. Were there clients she was loyal to? Didn't want to tell their secrets? Well she better do. But she said nothing, instead asked more about what to do.

"You tell me the morning after." Lucius said, "Not the guards." Sure he paid them and they worked well and did what they had to do, but half of them probably had their own little side business somehow and these things she had to tell... they were for him, not them.

"You wouldn't be wasting my time. Unless you have nothing to tell. And I know you will have something." Lucius continued and ran his fingers down over her naked arm, "You do want to please me. You do like your room, don't you? And the clients you get." Not that she liked them probably, but she liked them better than what some of the cheaper girls got. Hopefully anyway. If she knew what was good for her.

@Sara

• Like 1

The morning after. Every morning. Spent in her dominus' study when she could be snatching some precious sleep...instead she'd be subjected to his anxiety inducing company. She swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded, her voice quieter than before. "Yes dominus." 

She felt his fingers softly trail across her skin and she fought a shiver. If it had been most other men she wouldn't have minded - plenty touched her in far more intimate ways - but she still found his actions unnerving. Found him unnerving. She swallowed it down as he asked his questions. "Yes, dominus." She nodded and let his fingers caress her arm. "I want to please you. And...I like my room, very much." it didn't leak after all, "And my clients. They treat me well." By that she meant they didn't hit her, "And...I like the work in the kitchens. The others say my food is good." Her smile was a little proud. She only had a couple of shifts in the kitchens in a week, but it was enough to give her a sense of peace. Peace she squarely craved. "Do I please you, dominus?" She asked quietly. 

• Like 1

She nodded and finally stated she'd do as told. Good. He had little use for disobedient slaves and whores. If she could do what her clients asked her to do, it shouldn't be so hard doing what her actual owner told her, right? He then touched her and informed her that she would have something to tell him, gently threatening her with how things could be worse. The worse rooms and the more messed up clients were always there, after all. The Elysium still had that reputation. And Lucius did like the coin they were willing to pay, to be allowed to do whatever they pleased with the girls. 

Ione agreed that of course she liked her room and her clients, and her work in the kitchens. He noticed the small smile on her face, when she said her food gained compliments. Then she asked if she pleased him.

"You please me enough for now. But Ione, you need to try harder. No, not try... just do. Your clients pay for your time. I expect you give them your very best." He said. He knew she was not the most forwards of the girls, the others told him about that, and really, she should shape up a little bit, shouldn't she? His fingers never left her arm, kept touching her lightly, exploring her, moving up towards her collarbone and her throat and her chest, while he spoke, "And while you do that, you will gain their confidence, so you have something to tell me." 

@Sara

• Like 1

Enough for now. The implication clear that her use and current value wouldn’t do forever. She looked down at the bed to the side of him, anxiety rising. “Yes dominus.” She swallowed, “I…I do try my best.” Her best just wasn’t very good compared to some of the natural charmers here - extroverts who enjoyed the attention if not the work. Ione didn’t enjoy either.

The feelings of his fingers flirting across her skin made her shudder, just very slightly. He’d seen her naked more times than he’d likely seen her clothed as she was now, but there was something discomforting and…intimate about his touch which she despised. And quickened the pace of heart heart furiously against her chest. “Yes. Yes I will try dominus.” She wasn’t convinced she’d be successful. “They…they mostly talk about what they…want to do to me. Or they complain about their lives or their families…is that the sort of thing you’d like to know? Or…or what should I ask them about? Their work?”

• Like 1

Gods, he just told her to not just try her best, but actually do it. And then she said she tried to do her best. She had to do her best, not just try. At least she was pretty. And her clients must like this about her, the submissive and nervous mouse-like behavior. Again she reminded him of his old slave Salacia. She'd been a house slave, but he used to threaten her with the brothel and then she would do anything he asked her to do. She always cried though. At least Ione didn't. 

She shuddered when he kept touching her, but he ignored it and kept on caressing her. The massage was over anyway, it seemed. Then she began talking, said what the clients talked about.

"Don't ask them, at least not too directly. Make them want to tell you their secrets. And yes, the most interesting would be their families and their work." Lucius said, "Maybe I'll find a tutor for you. You could be good Ione. Trust me. Who wouldn't want to tell their secrets to an inferior girl like you, who appears to matter to none?" He smirked, "I'll look forwards to your first report. Now though... you want to please me? Do it." Lucius wasn't sure though she would understand what he meant, she wasn't always good at understanding hints like that. She was the kind of girl who thrived best with orders... "Use your mouth." That, at least, she should be able to understand. 

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione listened, nodding her head and swallowing back a bitter taste in her mouth. She did not like this. Granted, she liked precious little about her home at the Elysium, or her work, but at least she had previously understood the parameters of what she was to do. Pleasuring men was (usually) easy. Acting the spy was not. 

"A...a tutor, domine?" She asked, although her voice was more uncertain than before. She knew he was unlikely to hire a tutor for anything useful like reading or writing, so it would likely be either one to teach her the details of how to pry secrets from unwitting men...or to teach her further skills in the art of lovemaking. Not that she considered it in art...it was much more like a burden. Like so much of her life, which was why she let his flippant comment that she mattered to nobody wash off of her like a wave in a storm. She knew that was likely true anyway. She didn't matter to her clients - not even Spurius she suspected - and certainly not  her family or her dominus. Besides for the coin she brought into his purse. 

So it was why she was unsurprised and resigned as he instructed her to pleasure him. It was almost banal to her now and she showed precisely no excitement on her face, instead she nodded and moved her oiled fingers to untie the laces that held him his breeches, freeing his member, muttering as she did; "Yes domine." She managed to suppress her small sigh of boredom at least, before she leant down over him, her hair falling besides her face as she took him in her mouth in a slow rhythm. At least it was just her mouth today. 

• Like 1

• Sara changed the title to Movers and Shakers [M - S]

Her skin was lovely and warm, soft... and his wife was far away. Some of the girls here he'd used more than once, but usually he preferred finding his pleasures elsewhere and among his more personal slaves. Ione was good though. Perfectly submissive and inferior, she'd do what he told her to do, because she feared what he'd do if she didn't. And the power he held over her, it did turn him on. Such things always had. And he wasn't afraid to admit it. After she more or less stopped her massaging of him and started talking again, he thought he'd move onto other things. He'd considered it when he wanted her to massage his front side, that's why he had wanted to turn around. Easier access for her. But all while he wanted her to pleasure him, he also had his ideas for her future on his mind. 

He considered finding a proper tutor for her. Someone who wasn't always playing hard to get. He thought he might be able to persuade his old slave and whore from the Domus Venus, Helios, to do him a favor. Lucius was quite sure he could do that. Everyone owed him favors. It was just a question of finding out why and Lucius had plenty on Helios from the past already. He smirked when she questioned the idea of a tutor, "Yes, a tutor. To properly teach you. But first we'll see how you do on your own." Lucius said and then he'd moved on, for she had asked if she pleased him and she did, but she could always do more. So he made a direct order for her and she took it without question. 

Soon enough she was moving to open his breeches and Lucius leaned his head back, breathing heavily as he felt her. Both her mouth and her hair on his pelvis and thighs. This wasn't something he'd asked her to do before, but it was good. Good enough for him to move a hand up to bury in her hair to keep her there until he was all done.

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione felt  his hand come to her hair, holding her still with force - whether intentional or accidental - that meant that she couldn't retreat for air. She choked against him, but tried to continue as best as she could. It wasn't pleasant, although she knew she was better at this than at laying on her back. Using her mouth meant she didn't have to look at him, didn't have to fake a moan or panted words of false pleasure. She could just do her work, or try to.

But the hand keeping her there meant she was losing concentration. Lots of men did it, it seemed almost habitual, but usually she wasn't in this position - knelt over him laying down - and she was struggling to breathe. Panic rose in her chest and she choked again - moving a hand to his to try and pull him off, pull away. She never did this - she never panicked enough to stop the act - she knew better than most what the repercussions were if she did - but it was something about the combination of this position, his hand, and him that unnerved her so much that she panicked and clawed at his hand to release her so she could breathe. When she could, she panted for air and choked. "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't...I couldn't get air." 

• Sad 1

He heard and felt how she choked against him and really hoped she was just doing it to turn him on more. Because really, as they had agreed, she did want to please him. So why else should she be acting like that? And her lips and her mouth felt good, so good... but apparently, that wasn't it. She continued, choked again and then he felt her hand wrap around his to pull his hand away. Lucius opened his eyes as she began to claw at his hand and then she let him go, panting and apologizing. Lucius shifted, moving up his one leg to shove her away from him. How to kill the mood in a simple move. She knew how to do that, clearly!

"You're sorry? You couldn't breathe? Oh really!" He rolled his eyes, clearly upset. All he'd wanted was a bit of pleasure and release and all he got... was a girl panting for air and making excuses! "No one has done this to you before?!" He highly doubted that. He new plenty of men enjoyed that, urging the girl to stay put and do her thing. Lucius sat up to close his breeches again, "Go and get a better girl for me. Someone with meaning behind words, when she says she wants to please me. Oh... and you should pray that you have something good to report to me tomorrow. So you won't disappoint me further." 

@Sara

Edited by Atrice
  • Like 1

She was distressed, trying to breathe and the jolt of his leg knocked her back against the wall. She wiped her eyes, watering both from the act and her panic. He was upset and she cowered as he exclaimed, starring down at her knees which she'd drawn up to her chest, wrapping a thin arm around her knees. "No...no they have b-but the position, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry domine I couldn't breathe I..." 

She flinched as he sat up to tie his breeches and gripped her knees tighter. Titus, her last dominus, would have hit her for this. Lucius' cool anger was somehow more fearsome. She was being ordered out and she should have taken it. She should have run from the room but she was worried - deeply worried that she wouldn't have anything good to report to him in the morning and...given she had already disappointed him with the hidden money...and now this...she sorely didn't want to disappoint him again. She shook her head, looking at him and meeting his eyes. "Please domine, I'm sorry, I can do it. I will do more, if you want me to. I..." She tentatively reached her fingers back to his chest. 

Edited by Sara
  • Sad 1

Damn her and her complaints about the position. Excuses, bad excuses, even. Men had done it to her before. Apparently it was just him she couldn't do it with. And she was his and he could use her however he pleased, but she didn't let him. Lucius wanted her to be gone, while she sat there against the wall, apparently now crying and hugging her knees. Lucky for her that he wasn't a violent man. Some of his guards could be. And the clients. Maybe one night on the top floor would make her think twice next time she told him she would please him, but failed. He ignored her excuses the second time and ordered her to leave. 

But she didn't. Instead she now shook her head and met his eyes, apologizing again and she came closer to touch him, said she wanted to continue and even do more. But he moved away from her touch.

"And you think I want some crying whore like you, now?" Lucius said and stood, reaching for the cup for himself and filling it with wine. He rarely got drunk, but gods he could use just a simple drink right now, "What exactly is it you think you can please me with, now?" 

@Sara

• Sad 1

She felt anguished, utterly anguished as he pushed himself up and away from her touch. She left her fingers hovering in the space he'd vacated before finally moving them away back to her cheeks to wipe away the tears. It was only when he poured his wine that she realised perhaps that was why she was so emotional and struggled so much to contain her thoughts and her actions. The wine. So much wine for a slight thing like Ione. She just watched him as he demanded to know what she could do for him now. 

She hesitated at first - as was her custom - before she nimbly unfolded herself and moved to stand. The cheap toga she wore around the brothel was easy enough to remove, she just had to slip the garment from her shoulder and it pooled at her feet, leaving her naked in front of him. And then she knelt down so she was level with his hips. She peered up, those big, dark blue eyes insistent. Her cheeks were still splotchy and flushed from the tears although they were drying now. Her voice was small and quiet. "Please domine," She said, "I can use my mouth again. Or my body. However you'd like." She just couldn't afford to be in his bad books. She heard the sobs of the girls upstairs. 

• Sad 1

No man wanted to be on his way to the peak of pleasure, only to have it interrupted by a choking, crying girl. What kind of girl... no, what kind of whore, would act like that? Maybe she was no good after all. She certainly upset him for now, enough so that he needed a drink and had wanted her to fetch another girl for him. But she didn't, she stayed and apologized again, said she could do it. Well she'd turned him off for now, so why would he want her to try again? 

She paused, seeming unsure of what to do, but then she stood and removed her simple, light toga and it fell to the floor. Lucius stopped sipping his wine, watching her as she knelt down before him. Oh gods, he wanted to stay angry, but her on her knees right there, looking up at him with pleading, insistent eyes... she literally begged him to allow her to try again. He took another small sip and set down the cup again, considering what to do. He could keep on talking down to her, but she was begging him now and a part of him enjoyed that. Not enough though. And maybe this would be a useful lesson to her. Lucius reminded himself that business could be mixed with pleasure. That's how it was, when you ran a brothel.

"You'll have to make me want you again, then." Now let that be her new challenge, "Seduce me." If she could.

@Sara

• Like 1

Seduce him? Ione was quite sure she'd never successfully seduced anybody in her life. Besides the drunks in the tabernae near the Elysium when she went out fishing for business. But they were so deep into their cups often that she could have been anybody and they'd still have likely said yes. Beyond that, when here, she was usually just picked out of a line up. And she was rarely the first choice unless somebody was looking for a young, naive looking slip of a thing. Some men were into that, after all. 

But she tried her best to rise to the occasion and nodded, pushing her hair behind her ears, thinking with a small frown about what she could do. She glanced around them - trying to think of what others, the famous lovers in this place like beautiful Eris, did for their men that delighted them. Seduced them. She glanced behind him at his bed and then slowly with more grace than she usually possessed, rose from her knees, her hips swaying as she made her way back to lay on his bed. Eris always said she told stories. Ione wasn't much of a storyteller but she thought it worth a shot. 

"Have you ever had a girl from Kefalonia before, domine?" She arched her brow, her voice quiet at first - unsure. He had indeed had a girl from Kefalonia before because he'd bedded her. Just the once mind, months ago before he owned this place, but he had. "They say the girls there, the girls like me, are the most flexible women in the world." Gods Ione, what are you even saying? She cleared her throat, trying her very best to look seductive - narrowing her eyes, biting her lip and angling her body so he could see all of her. "You can put a girl from Kefalonia in any position you want and she enjoys it...she can handle it..." She flicked her eyes over him, watching for any sign of excitement and swallowed. Gods she felt useless...

• Like 1

He felt she looked surprised when he asked her to seduce him. If she even could. It was quite the challenge for an inferior girl like Ione, but she had upset him, he had been on his way to something good, and she took that away from him. And then cried. He would never understand why some men liked their women crying and sobbing underneath them. Lucius didn't. He hated it when they cried. And apparently, some always did. Ione had at least stopped now and rose to the occasion or, she tried. A poor attempt, he thought. He watched her stand and move to the bed, where she would lie down and she used her words and angled her body in just the right way. And he could see what she was trying, she just wasn't... succeeding. At all. He felt like laughing. But he spared her that, at least. Wasn't he kind? 

Lucius moved closer to her with a small smirk, moved in over her, as if she had managed to do what he asked her to do. He took hold of her legs, pulling her towards him, but he didn't open his breeches again. He leaned over her, let his fingers brush her cheek, almost gently. But really he was mocking her.

"You're trying so hard, aren't you? Problem is... you could say those things to any other man and they might believe you. But I know you." Lucius said, clearly she needed a lesson of some sort. He let go of her legs and then sat down on the end of the bed, still watching her, "I am not any other man. I asked you to seduce me. What do you think I want?" She'd get one more attempt. If that failed too, he'd be happy to toss her out of here himself and fetch another girl on his own. If she didn't get the message.

@Sara

• Like 1

Ione could have laughed in delight as he moved closer to her, that she'd won, she'd done it. She'd actually succeeded in seducing him. She smiled brightly, which lit up her whole face as he moved to lie over her. Not even when he pulled on her thighs to bring her down she was led between them, did she stop smiling. And he stroked her cheek. It felt almost tender. And then he spoke and the colour drained from her face. He saw right through her, and she felt - in that moment - the smallest she'd ever felt. Weak. Pathetic. His words as he pulled up to sit at the end of the bed didn't help. She swallowed and watched him. How on the Gods green world was she to know what he wanted? 

She blinked at him, her soft lips falling ajar as she pushed herself up on her forearms. She racked her brain, trying hard to think. She was not a natural intellect - she was kind and practical and good with her hands, but she wasn't a great mind for the ages. She needed to be now though. What did he want? "I think you want to teach me a lesson, domine." She said after a quiet pause, her voice small. "I...I think you want to show what power you have over me. I...I don't think you want me to seduce you." She swallowed, it was her best guess, "Like the rich men you hear about - they d-don't want to be seduced, they just want to fuck, to show you that you're worthless." She bit her lip and then she moved, gracefully until she was standing. And then, without prompting, she bent herself over his desk. "You told me you'd have me like this last time. I think you want me like this now." 

• Sad 1

Ione was trying too hard and besides, she seemed to think he was just any man and that all men would fall for the same, whether they knew her or not. Her attempt at seducing him hadn't gone very well and she didn't even see through him, when he toyed with her. Instead she smiled brightly at him, beautifully even, but it was an oblivious smile, because she had no idea what was going on. Then he revealed himself to her, let her know what he was doing and he pulled away... letting her know he was not impressed. He wanted her to seduce him. She blinked, surprised it seemed and then pushed herself up. Then spoke her mind. Gods, was she stupid? He had wanted her to seduce him and now he wanted her to guess how she should seduce him, but instead she now said she didn't think he wanted that at all. And she compared him to all her wealthy clients. 

Lucius watched her stand and she bent over the desk, suggesting he should have her like that. He looked at her. The skinny and young body bent over the desk, the soft curves of her body. Maybe he could... and then she'd think she had some hold over him. Which she didn't. Well let her think that, he thought.

He stood and came closer to her, ran a hand over her backside and to her hip to hold onto her, while he leaned closer against her, "It wasn't what I had in mind, but it'll do." Lucius said and his other hand pressed on her back, pushing her a bit further down, before he opened his breeches again. Oh he could do this, definitely. Now that he was here... "Next time I hope you'll try harder and not just give up like this." 

@Sara

• Sad 1

Ione listened to the silence swelling in the room - the only thing she could hear was her heartbeat, thudding in her ears. Had she fucked up again? Had she done something stupid? She was about to push herself up, to apologise, when she felt a hand run over the length of her  back, settling to grip her hip. She exhaled. She hated this position, it always felt so demeaning, but she recalled he'd threatened it to her before. And he seemed to enjoy it. 

The firm palm on her back, pushing her chest down flat onto his desk made her choke. She could feel him behind her, undoing his breeches and she exhaled, nodding. "Y-yes domine." She swallowed, her hands gripping onto the wood of the desk and the tablets that littered them as she felt him. "I'll try harder domine." Because Ione, despite what her dominus may think, was a good girl. She just needed instruction. Help. "I-I will seek advice from the other girls. I will get better." She promised, because in this position there was nothing else to do but placate him. 

• Sad 1

Did he make her stand there like that for too long? With her backside exposed to him, like some dog, like some animal, waiting. No, it was just enough. He heard her exhale when he stood behind her, and then he pushed her further down onto his desk, telling her to try harder next time. She gripped onto the desk and promised to try harder. Meanwhile he pressed himself against her, using his one hand to get her in the right position for him to enter her. Slowly to begin with; it felt tight. Better than her mouth, actually. 

"Yes you will." He said, resting for a moment after he'd entered her and then he continued to do his thing, keeping her in place with that hand on her hip and the other on her back again. It didn't have to take long, this was barely pleasure, it was just release, so it didn't matter how much time he spent. She was right, after all. He did want to teach her a lesson and hopefully she would not forget it. Meanwhile the table was trembling underneath her and he heard the sound of the cup of wine landing on the floor. He groaned, feeling he was coming closer to his finish and there it was. A few more fast and hard thrusts and that was it. Lucius pulled back and took a step more back to sit on the bed, catching his breath, watching her now he'd finished. Curious about what she'd say or do next. If she would do anything at all. Perhaps he was asking too much of her. Perhaps she would be a poor spy. But he'd find out once she began.

@Sara

• Like 1