Chaos Ensues [M]

Sara

"I doubt we could do this at a library" Lucius chuckled. He knew what she meant, but for a bit longer, he wanted to feel safe and comfortable, before reality came crashing down. "We'll find a place. Rome is big enough. And it has a lot of festivals."

• Like 1

She was curled close to his chest, breathing into his neck - close enough she pressed a kiss against the thrumming of his pulse. She managed a smile at his joke and nodded. "No, you're right...and I want to do this again." It was not a one off for her. It had been a gift for both of them for different reasons, but now she had experienced this - the pinnacle of any relationship, she wanted more. She wanted this properly, and his suggestions weren't enough. 

She pulled back from his neck so she could lean up on his chest, peering down at him as her fingers splayed across his chest. "What about a trip out to Baiae? My villa is close to Neapolis...people don't know us there, and I've visited alone  before or with my mother, who has to stay in the house."

• Like 1

Lucius blinked, looking up at her. Baiae?... That was not a bad idea. Away from the city. More importantly, away from the prying eyes of the other vigiles. He gave her a smile.

"That... could work? If I manage to get permission to leave the city for a few days..." And make his way down to Baiae, and find a place for them to meet. But he'd make it work. "You know the place better than I do, but... I think we could meet there."

• Like 1

output-onlinegiftools-2.gif

She felt her heart flutter as he agreed. It could work. It had to work. "My mother..." She murmured against his chest, "She enjoys the respite of the villa...My father usually lets her go this time of year...and she..." She swallowed, "When she's unwell she can't leave the grounds. She'd think nothing of me going into Neapolis...or spending a day at the beach." She bit her lip. "I also wouldn't need my guards, the country is much safer after all..." 

She flicked dark eyes up to his, moving a thumb to stroke his cheek softly. "There's a small cottage, by the private beach. People stay there when they swim..." She moved to press a soft kiss against his lips. "We could have a whole day there, alone. A whole night if I tell my mother I'm staying with a friend in the city." 

TAG: @Chevi

Edited by Sara
  • Like 1

"A whole day..." Lucius smiled, returning her kiss. It was at the same time exciting and sad that that was the extent of their wishes to be together: spending a whole day in a cottage, away from prying eyes. They would ever really have more than that. "Alright, love. Let's plan that, then." He looked at her, not wanting to move at all. "We should probably go..."

@Sara

• Like 1

Ovinia Camilla

output-onlinegiftools-2.gif

She groaned in protest and curled closer to him, unwilling to move. She exhaled a deep, shivered breath. "No...because as soon...as soon as we leave it all becomes real." She murmured against his skin. "What...I...what we did...what we can't have..." she shook her head, her hand gripping his waist as they lay together tangled in the sheets. 

She would plan their little excursion to the countryside but even that wasn't enough to stop the ache in her chest that was starting to bloom. "Everything feels different now..." She breathed in a whisper. It all felt more real, and at the same time, more painful. 

TAG: @Chevi

• Sad 1